What's new

Make women observe 'pardha': JuD chief (PROBABLE MISQUOTE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a lighter mood:
pardha makes you have fair skin color. protects you from sun.

I still remember in Islamabad all aunties used to wear white hand gloves while driving.

Hi
It's a shame how Muslim people especially some Pakistani's generalize that all Mullah's & religious scholars are alike, do the people in America & Europe stopped listening to Pope & quit going to churches after those sexual abuses by their holy men in their churches? Do u people see Christian Nuns running around in Bikinis ? every religion has prescribed a code of conduct for it's followers if Muslims adhere to their religious values then there is no harm in that, for some of them who don't want to it's upto them, but they have no right to criticize those who spread the teachings of Islam through amicable means......

Tufts being one of the most famous schools for IR, public policy and history is a shining beacon of coeducation today.

Seriously, a report from 1910? Are you going to post documents from the sixteenth century and prove that the earth is round, center of the universe and that the sun revolves around it?

despite all their innocence & morality still they are ahead of every one when its comes to sex & thinking about women from sexual angle

Yup they come with built in sex simulators these days ...

Oh talk abt the obsession:confused:

do the people in America & Europe stopped listening to Pope & quit going to churches after those sexual abuses by their holy men in their churches? Do u people see Christian Nuns running around in Bikinis ?

Nuns don't condone violence against those who wear revealing clothing nor does any other society allow hate mongers to justify throwing acid at the faces of women in the name of honour. Hate mongering, self-righteous, moral mullahs need to be dealt with. Their mouths need to be taped and they need to be taught to teach humanity and not violence. Males across Pakistan who are still flying high in their superiority complex and consider women to be nothing more than personal slaves and force their moral constructs upon others need to be taught a lesson in humanity, tolerance, rationality and women rights. Debates over religious codes of clothing are unfruitful and polarizing.

then stop preaching what is not been followed

Preaching? since when did i become a Mullah lol, stop it with this Mullahphobia:lol:

Females are born to the people who follow the teachings of Mullahs

so then by your logic, girls who dress modestly and don't flash and show off their body for the lust of men are oppressed and subjugated women who were born to Mullah brainwashed families?

good so accept that its more about lust & male addiction to think from their tool which is harassing women & to stop harassment co-ed must be removed, what a logic!

So you mean to tell its ok for women to wear skins tight jeans and revealing cloths in school and its the duty of the guy to control himself? i wonder what you have been smoking?

Am i girl or your a girl?

and where did i say i'm a girl? lol, don't rant!

The pregnancy in American society is not my problem

yes it is since you are discussing the subjugation of women

, just because some get pregnant because of some unmentionable reasons dosent means that co-ed is promoting the perversion of people who are already perverted

Though, it does make getting a good education very difficult and even impossible in most cases! and yeah, co ed does play a big role in it

Teen Pregnancy

going by your logic of 'distraction' atleast 95% of the students from schools must have dropped by now & west would have have pushed back to stone age

Reduce teen pregnancies to reduce the dropout rate The Carrboro Citizen

you brought it in i didnt

you were the one who exaggerated this whole "Mullah" (your favorite word) "women being subjugated by men" subject, not me!

Hi
It's a shame how Muslim people especially some Pakistani's generalize that all Mullah's & religious scholars are alike, do the people in America & Europe stopped listening to Pope & quit going to churches after those sexual abuses by their holy men in their churches? Do u people see Christian Nuns running around in Bikinis ? every religion has prescribed a code of conduct for it's followers if Muslims adhere to their religious values then there is no harm in that, for some of them who don't want to it's upto them, but they have no right to criticize those who spread the teachings of Islam through amicable means......

very well said ............ Pardah is ordered in both The Holy Qur'an and the Sayings of Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. JuD repeating the word of God........I don't agree with their political point of view but what is wrong in this statement? They are not forcing Non-Muslims to do so. It is highly recommended that the Muslim women observe Parda in order to gain chastity. Now if some peoples does not want to follow - thats up to them...... don't do it.......... but who gives them right to say what is right or wrong?

This topic is worth discussing only if the JuD chief had said something against Islam that is not the case

Nuns don't condone violence against those who wear revealing clothing nor does any other society allow hate mongers to justify throwing acid at the faces of women in the name of honour. Hate mongering, self-righteous, moral mullahs need to be dealt with. Their mouths need to be taped and they need to be taught to teach humanity and not violence. Males across Pakistan who are still flying high in their superiority complex and consider women to be nothing more than personal slaves and force their moral constructs upon others need to be taught a lesson in humanity, tolerance, rationality and women rights. Debates over religious codes of clothing are unfruitful and polarizing.
An estimated of 45% women in your enlightened Europe and America get beatings by husbands and boyfriends. The number of rapes happen throughout Europe and America are no where to be found in Muslim countries. So much for women rights I guess.

hey i study in Co-Ed Uni, and i think i had learned so much which i would probably not in a total guys Uni..BTW i was lucky, there was always something inspiring abt the Co-ed system which kept me going ...:agree:

Hats off to Mr. Hafiz for showing so "much concern" for the women. I would really like to know his opinion on women who were raped, killed in the name of honour? What will he say about increasing acid attacks on women? And any word about their harrasment?
And most important of all why he is not directly addressing the women? Why he is trusting men for this job? Mr. Hafiz! God has given us brains too and we understand what you are saying. We can also decide for ourselves. So thanks but no thanks.

Hi
i think i very clearly mentioned that all are not alike, for a ThinkTank its very conservative approach they way you perceived my post i clearly mentioned those who teach through "amicable means" should not be confronted & taken as those who spread the message of Islam coercively there is a difference between them. Please answer me do u see Dr Tahir Qadri or Dr Zakir naik as extremists as well?

The number of rapes happen throughout Europe and America are no where to be found in Muslim countries

Ok but does that can anyway justify the Irhabists acts of injustice against women living in this part of the world..!!! Keep the regionalism intact as dynamics vary from region to region..!

In a lighter mood:
pardha makes you have fair skin color. protects you from sun.

I still remember in Islamabad all aunties used to wear white hand gloves while driving.

You can use umbrella to protect your skin from sunlight. Women in Islamabad do that.;)

i hope we donot get out of control and become beasts in the process of acquiring freedom from this clergy....:undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom