What's new

Make women observe 'pardha': JuD chief (PROBABLE MISQUOTE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
does the purdah makes a women rape proof? I dont think so. there are cases when the women who was doing purdah were raped. when the rape and other molestations can not be stopped with purdah what is point of making it a big deal........ let it be to the individual to decide. perverts can scan a women in purdah or without purdah.... lust does not require a women to be in sleazy clothes

as far as the co-ed is concerned how can you expect to respect something which you never interacted or never understood. co-ed helps the male and female to interact else with in the subcontinental society without much interaction women is just like a sex object. me being from a small home town in India i have seen the most of the guys who pass on with comments are from the one which are not co-ed. as far as co-ed promoting pre marital sex it is the choice of the individual. religon or what soever cannot be imposed on anyone. no one can become a dire muslim by sword on its throat. islam is an understanding with the god to live a life as per him. but if one does not want to then second is no one to put a dagger on his throat and say to follow it. let the people decide not some so called mullahs

and the third type will destroy the SOCIETY MOST there will be more rapes and cz of this more killings and more quarrels....... more disappointment and NO SPIRITUALLITY.........
What kind of bullcrap is this?Why can't men control themselves?A rapist isn't going to change his attitude just because a woman wears an extra layer of clothing.I can safely say that not every man on the streets wants to rape every woman he sees. And if such men do exist, it is the state's job to punish them. It is our collective duty to not condone the actions of rapists and those who harass women (just because the women did not wear burqa), and to make it clear that such behavior cannot and will not be tolerated in a civilized society.Stop blaming the victim.In fact as opposed to the 'Islamic' Republic of Pakistan, secular countries have much more stringent rape laws that actually prosecute and punish rapists, rather than letting them off with a slap on the wrist.

i had many things in the mind but i could not express that all...........but still thatrs enough........

Originally Posted by shining eyes
and the third type will destroy the SOCIETY MOST there will be more rapes and cz of this more killings and more quarrels....... more disappointment and NO SPIRITUALLITY.........

*face-palm* .............

ok then explain me what do you mean by open your eyes ;)
i am dying to hear it
u asked for proof, i gave example..u dismissed without even giving a counter logic

& i also assume there's a retard sitting on the other side, who's down to rant
no problem..u assume more...whoz stopping u!!but still this counter charge isnt ans to what i asked..huh wherez your proof??

whats the meaning of that will you explain....
no i wont...coz m retard!!so y r u asking..seems y love to talk with retards.shows u have recieved the influence!!

Make women observe 'pardha': JuD chief: Rediff.com India News

Jamaat-ud-Dawa chief Hafiz Mohammad Saeed has asked Muslim men to 'make their women observe pardah' and criticised co-education, saying it is perverting the youth of Pakistan.

Delivering the sermon during Friday prayers at the JuD's Jamia Masjid Al-Qadsia at Chowburji in Lahore [ Images ], Saeed described the ban imposed by France [ Images ] and other European countries on wearing the 'hijab' and constructing minarets in mosques as a "conspiracy against Muslims."

"Tell the Europeans (by making your women wear a veil) how important it (the veil) is for a Muslim woman," he said on Friday.

Saeed -- a prime accused in the Mumbai terror attacks [ Images ] -- was also critical of co-education in Pakistan.

"Through co-education, the youth of the country is getting perverted," he said. Saeed asked parents and teachers to play a role in stopping co-education.

"Anti-Islam forces are spending billions of dollars to keep Muslims away from the basic teachings of Islam. They want us to adopt their (Western) culture and our rulers have also become a tool in their hands and are promoting obscenity," he said.

Criticising Pakistan's rulers, the founder of the Lashker-e-Tayiba said the country must not submit and surrender to the United States on every issue.

"Yes, it understandable that Pakistan is facing pressure in the presence of North Atlantic Treaty Organisation's forces in Afghanistan, but it does not mean that we should accept each demand made by the US," he said.
This makes him an *** but doesn't make him a terrorist. Every Mullah in Pakistan says the same thing.

I really fail to see the significance of rebroadcasting a Jummah Prayer Sermon.

Pakistani Khutba's are a real drama sometimes, here in Dubai, the Arabic ones are a lot more sober and milder in nature. I remember once this Imam sahab was inciting people "Ek zamana tha jab bacha rota tha toh Maan Kehti thi, soja nahi toh Mohammad bin Qasim ajayega"... I started laughing remembering that this is the Indian movie Sholay's dialog.

So these sermons are nothing really to be taken seriously, its not a commandment and moreover in this case he never forced it.

This came in the Indian Media. Is there a similar report in any Pakistani media too??
ummm dude, another observation. It seems the Indian media was a little too liberal in quoting Hafiz

This is what he said:

"Tell the Europeans (by making your women wear a veil) how important it (the veil) is for a Muslim woman," he said on Friday.

The part in parenthesis, he never said. Thats what the Indian media is interpreting what he probably meant :P and its a pretty huge assumption if you ask me.

Poor journalism.

no problem..u assume more...whoz stopping u!!but still this counter charge isnt ans to what i asked..huh wherez your proof??

YOU assumed things about ME, i just responded

no i wont...coz m retard!!so y r u asking..seems y love to talk with retards.shows u have recieved the influence!!

Ok See in ya in heavens retard :lol:

seems sparklinglyway was right..........I am done

Religious debates are unfruitful, digress towards irrational finger pointing, conflicting claims of divine rules and never reach a consensus over their social applications and role in society. It is utterly hopeless and nonproductive to debate over religious issues

all theists have got is a load of super natural miracles which WE are supposed to believe in, any one questioning the very foundation is wrong, ahh well

Last edited:
Emo while I am sitting in Canada doesn't make me a burger because I offer prayers that you consider obsolete, I still wear shalwar kamiz at home and won't disown it from the fear that people would call me evil and in Eids and Jumma prayer. What does it have to do with Zaid Hamid stick to the topic don't make ways out of it. I am sure you have trouble with Islam and logic so i refer you to Quran and Hadith to understand and since you don't want to ask Mulviani logic tells first research before blaming, accusing, disown and calling something obsolete..Human brain can become a knowledge book as well as a rusted box. pick one.

My question:
on one hand non Muslims worship lifeless stones but on the other hand same Muslims who claim them to be wrong, circle around a room which is also made of lifeless stones, why is that? I am just asking a straight forward question no disrespect intended

Your Question Answered or better google it, its not that far away.

The Kaaba is the first house built for the worship of God. It is in Macca. The Kaabah is used as a focal point for prayer only, to unify the muslims in prayer. Not as an object of worship.
Kaaba is the Qibla i.e. the direction Muslims face during their prayers. It is important to note that though Muslims face the Kaabaduring prayers, they do not worship the Kaaba. Muslims worship and bow to none but Allah.
It is mentioned in Surah Baqarah:
"We see the turning of thy face (for guidance) to the heavens: now shall We turn thee to a Qiblah that shall please thee. Turn then thy face in the direction of the Sacred Mosque: wherever ye are, turn your faces in that direction."

*face-palm* .............

Ok, simple solution to end all this, ask the girl as to what she wants.

@ Emo Girl, do you want to follow Hafeez's advice.

If yes then that's fine.

If no then that's fine.

Freedom of choice and women should be respected by men, not forced to do something to save them from our lustful eyes.

does the purdah makes a women rape proof?
WELL,
EDIOTIC POINT YOU HAVE RAISED,,
IF YOUR radar cant detect stealth then PLZ THROW OUT all the radars on the border of india.....
then see what happens..
AFTER USING MEDICINE A PATIENT DIES..............WHY TO USE MEDICINE THEN throw all medicines away.......

WELL,
EDIOTIC POINT YOU HAVE RAISED,,
IF YOUR radar cant detect stealth then PLZ THROW OUT all the radars on the border of india.....
then see what happens..
AFTER USING MEDICINE A PATIENT DIES..............WHY TO USE MEDICINE THEN throw all medicines away.......

but does the pudah plays a role in preventing rapes. no none. the contribution to that is zero. it dont even act as the preventive measure. if the women want to continue it as per their own choice let them do it and if they dont want this head to toe women cover legacy of taliban no one is supposed to force them.

the perversion lies within the eyes of males not in the women then why should women suffer

this is same as sending a person who has been theft to jail saying you are safe here if you go outside thieves will steal from you.

Hi
you have delusions of grandeur, no one is enforcing anything on women in Pakistan, if a simple message is delivered it doesn't mean women rights are being violated in Pakistan women in Pakistan enjoy a lot of freedom as compared to other Muslim states
{}
I am not sure if i could post pictures of Pakistani girls in bikinis on Karachi beaches, so don't assume too much on your own when you don't have credible knowledge of some thing

Peregrine,you misunderstood me..i never said in Pakistan girls dont have freedom or anything like that..I was just saying that let the girls decide whether they wanted to wear Pardha or not..why some one has to impose it up on them??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom