What's new

Major Update

EagleEyes

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Well it seems i will have to start working again on the website. There might be a change in the design of the website even though its beautiful as it is.. but we might change it if possible.

The forum will be upgraded soon by new year. Loads of new features coming soon with it.

Gallery will get some changes - nothing major.

Contents of the website will probably get some major change, and i will get into researching. If you find some new materials or information about Pakistan defence. Please email @ webmaster @defence.pk

Just wanted to update you guys on whats ahead.

Thanks.

Well it seems i will have to start working again on the website. There might be a change in the design of the website even though its beautiful as it is.. but we might change it if possible.

The forum will be upgraded soon by new year. Loads of new features coming soon with it.

Contents of the website will probably get some major change, and i will get into researching. If you find some new materials or information about Pakistan defence. Please email @ webmaster @defence.pk

Thanks.

What sort of material you are looking at ... any thing speacial can be arranged ....

:cheers:

Thanks.

wish u all the best - will help in any small way i can!

I dunno, a problem i encounter with the KPT Complex thread is that whenever accessed, it turns black after a few seconds. Any hope of betterment or suggestions you can make brother, WebMaster?

I dunno, a problem i encounter with the KPT Complex thread is that whenever accessed, it turns black after a few seconds. Any hope of betterment or suggestions you can make brother, WebMaster?

What kind of browser are you using? Operating system?

Thanks.

from subject i thought u r asking the major to update something :taz:

good going webby.

Regards
Wilco

Sorry, i cant help. What i can tell you is.

Go to tools -> Clear Private Data -> clean everything.

See if it works. Everything is fine on my end.

Thanks.

Extremly Nice Work Webby to Keep this Site Up and so well upgarded by time to time .. Keep the passion up for the Green Flag .

Back
Top Bottom