1.jpg

10.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

i think we took indo-pak friendship a step farword by choosing rafale rather than thypoon.....!!
lets hope indo-pak trilateral-trade crosses $15B in next 5years....!!
long live india-pakistan brotherhood....!!!
jay hind...!!

shitt who wouldve thought india would pick rafael. I orignially was so sure of mig-35 but then was leaning toward f-16 but i guess rafael works

one of the worlds most beautiful planes.
but had Typhoon won the MMRCA competition then maybe Rafale had not got the Majestic title.
but that doesnt change anything. Rafale is still a very sleak plane walking like a model in Paris fashion show.

i think we took indo-pak friendship a step farword by choosing rafale rather than thypoon.....!!
lets hope indo-pak trilateral-trade crosses $15B in next 5years....!!
long live india-pakistan brotherhood....!!!
jay hind...!!

maybe we can do that without buying weapons against each other from the same supplier.

its French having a laugh and counting the money paid from both Pakistan (Mirages, Augusta subs) and India (Mirages and now Rafale)

maybe we can do that without buying weapons against each other from the same supplier.

its French having a laugh and counting the money paid from both Pakistan (Mirages, Augusta subs) and India (Mirages and now Rafale)
Exactly, they built 3 Augusta 90B for you, now building 6 scorpene(slightly modern) for us.

shitt who wouldve thought india would pick rafael. I orignially was so sure of mig-35 but then was leaning toward f-16 but i guess rafael works

They would not have bought it if the Mirage 2000 production lines were open in the first place

yes those money should be spent for other humanitarian and other social issue

yes those money should be spent for other humanitarian and other social issue

True but one should remember that unlike us our neighbours don't have a Gandhi or believe in Gandhism...for them power flows through the barrel of the gun.

Back
Top Bottom