What's new

MADE IN UAE

Thats the same as licensed production under the local flag, like the Turkish licensed "Mehmetcik 1" which is the HK416.
So its not their expertise which created this weaponry, which was my point.

No it's not licensed, the UAE owns the brand, design, tech.

No it's not licensed, the UAE owns the brand, design, tech.

Yes, they own the brand but its exactly the same as licensed weapons, they only produce the weapon locally like what happens with licensed weapons.
They did not create/invent it, and yes you need to invent a weapon, that is uncomparable to re-inventing the wheel.
New weapons have to be invented all the time.

Yes, they own the brand but its exactly the same as licensed weapons, they only produce the weapon locally like what happens with licensed weapons.
They did not create/invent it, and yes you need to invent a weapon, that is uncomparable to re-inventing the wheel.
New weapons have to be invented all the time.

No it doesn't have to, they got the tech, and they are developing it along with other systems. let's stop it here, you have ruined the thread with BS. Now, go create a thread called Made in Iraq, if there is anything to add.

No it doesn't have to, they got the tech, and they are developing it along with other systems. let's stop it here, you have ruined the thread with BS. Now, go create a thread called Made in Iraq, if there is anything to add.

Nimr - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Read that.

I read MBDA, Industrial Computer Technologies engineering firm (a subsidiary of GAZ), Rheinmetall Defence Electronic.
Bin Jabr group, must be contracting westerners aswell.

The thread name is right, Made in UAE.
But not made by UAE.

Lets end it.

No, it's made in the UAE by UAE nationals. It doesn't matter who they had joint ventures with to design and develop as long as they have the tech manufacture and develope it in the UAE. I understand that it's hard to understand by people of failed states.

The thing is that I am showing the facts with sources, while your just making the story the way you prefer it to be.
Where I am from is irrelevant, I can play American and say the same cause its backed up by sources.

Iraq does not develop anything worthy to mention today, I have no problem saying that, im pretty much right about the UAE weapons.
Besides you have no respect for countries, you talk as if Pakistan is the slave of Saudi Arabia to some members. Criticize other countries, but what is Jordan? If I go back to jabal al hussein that dirt is still on the street in front of me 10 years later, let us not talk about Jordan.

Anyway, I will quit arguing, as we can both do what we want.. if needed an admin can clean this.

The thing is that I am showing the facts with sources, while your just making the story the way you prefer it to be.
Where I am from is irrelevant, I can play American and say the same cause its backed up by sources.

Iraq does not develop anything worthy to mention today, I have no problem saying that, im pretty much right about the UAE weapons.
Besides you have no respect for countries, you talk as if Pakistan is the slave of Saudi Arabia to some members. Criticize other countries, but what is Jordan? If I go back to jabal al hussein that dirt is still on the street in front of me 10 years later, let us not talk about Jordan.

Anyway, I will quit arguing, as we can both do what we want.. if needed an admin can clean this.

It's hard to ague with you, you simply don't understand. I'll try to simplify:

Was Caracal pistol designed by a non-Emarati? Yes it was.
Is the UAE the sole owner of it's brand? Yes, it's
Does the UAE have it's tech and further develop it? Yes, it does.
Does the UAE 100% home manufacture it? Yes it does.

I pray that you get it this time.

A s for Nimir, it was a joint venture between Jordan, Russia and the UAE. The second version of Nimir which is Nimir 2 is completely designed in the UAE.

It's hard to ague with you, you simply don't understand. I'll try to simplify:

Was Caracal pistol designed by a non-Emarati? Yes it was.
Is the UAE the sole owner of it's brand? Yes, it's
Does the UAE have it's tech and further develop it? Yes, it does.
Does the UAE 100% home manufacture it? Yes it does.

I pray that you get it this time.

A s for Nimir, it was a joint venture between Jordan, Russia and the UAE. The second version of Nimir which is Nimir 2 is completely designed in the UAE.

This is what I was trying to explain you here, but you insisted on it that it was all developed and 100% Emarati technology. now its settled.

This is what I was trying to explain you here, but you insisted on it that it was all developed and 100% Emarati technology. now its settled.

Now, it's an Emarati product. The same goes with the American tank, Abrams which adopted German main gun design. Most of Chinese made arms are copies of Russian designed arms.

Now, it's an Emarati product. The same goes with the American tank, Abrams which adopted German main gun design. Most of Chinese made arms are copies of Russian designed arms.

The Chinese copy and develop, reserve engineer on their own, while this is made by a foreigner, locally produced by the UAE.
So yes we agree, though it is not so special since they still have not designed their own weapon.

So before you talk sh!t about us again, Iraq made that "accomplishment" decades ago.

Tariq pistol ( locally produced beretta )
Picture38.jpg

The Chinese copy and develop, reserve engineer on their own, while this is made by a foreigner, locally produced by the UAE.
So yes we agree, though it is not so special since they still have not designed their own weapon.

So before you talk sh!t about us again, Iraq made that "accomplishment" decades ago.

Tariq pistol ( locally produced beretta )
Picture38.jpg

This doesn't matter as long as they own the brand, absorbed the tech and further developed it as one of the most advanced firearms in the world. BTW, the UAE have much mre than the state of the art firearm like Caracal:

100% designed and manufactured in the UAE by UAE nationals:

Yabhon United 40

521607198.jpg

The Yabhon United 40 – Block 5 with its futuristic aero-dynamics, was a major show attraction at Idex 2013.

Developed by Abu Dhabi’s Adcom Systems, largely a UAS manufacturer with worldwide branches, United 40 is being seen for the second time in the UAE, after being recently launched in Dubai.

“It can carry 10 missiles on board, each one having a 60km range and 1,000kph speed,” said Ali Al Dhaheri, general designer and CEO of Adcom Systems. “It can fly over 100 hours without refuelling at a 30,000ft altitude. It is very reliable, has twin engines, six fly control units and over 400 channels of communications.” Designed for strategic missions such as border surveillance, battle damage assessment, intelligence preparation of battlefield, combat assessment and humanitarian aid, United 40 can take off with 2,000kg on board. If desired, it can also have up to 15 people on board.

It is now in serial production, licenced in several countries around the world and used by armies all over the Arabian Gulf, the UAE included.

Another Adcom star at Idex this year is the brand-new Yabhon NSR.

“It actually hunts the Yabhon United 40,” said Al Dhaheri.

“It is the first one in the world to hunt UAS. It has an advanced auto-tracking system, being capable of image tracking and downloading video to the user, and also capable of automatic engage and destroy operation.”

meLJJ.jpg

otT71.jpg

JvWMn.jpg

KXMY3.jpg

Mar 12, 2013

AD20130312710601-ABU_DHABI_UNIT.jpg

The Yabhon United 40 aircraft is exhibited at the Idex festival in the capital last month. The UAE-made unmanned drone can cruise at speeds of up to 220kph and will cost up to $30 million.

UAE's unmanned drone passes test flight

The first unmanned aerial vehicle designed and made in the UAE has passed its test flight.

Ali Al Dhaheri, designer of the Yabhon United 40 - named in honour of our 40 years of union - said test flights in Abu Dhabi last week were successful and the aircraft, known as a UAV, was ready for production.

It can carry up to 10 air-to-ground missiles with a delivery range of 60 kilometres each and fly for up to 120 hours.

"This UAV was presented at Idex 2013 [International Defence Exhibition] and as soon as we received approval from the aviation authorities, we conducted the tests," said Mr Al Dhaheri, the chief designer and chairman of Adcom Systems. "The tests have proved all the capabilities the UAV was designed for."

A drone will cost between US$20 million (Dh73.5m) and $30m.

"We are expecting sales of $500m this year and about $41.5 billion over the next few years for this aircraft," Mr Al Dhaheri said.

The planes can cruise at speeds of between 75 and 220kph, fly to 7,010 metres and are powered by a 115-horsepower main engine and an 80hp electric engine.

The United 40 is designed for strategic missions that include combat and battle damage assessment, intelligence preparation of a battlefield, special and reconnaissance operations, humanitarian aid, border surveillance and communications relay.

During last month's Idex event, Mr Al Dhaheri said that Adcom potentially had contracts with seven countries, from the Arabian Gulf and Europe.

"Our manufacturing industries are advanced - Israel and the US are the only countries who can manufacture similar drones," he said.

Over the past 24 years, Abu Dhabi-based Adcom has progressed from building missiles to developing strategic radars. It now also creates advanced communication systems.

It hurts, isn't it?:azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
This doesn't matter as long as they own the brand, absorbed the tech and further developed it as one of the most advanced firearms in the world. BTW, the UAE have much mre than the state of the art firearm like Caracal:

So they need a designer for a pistol. but they completely on their own build an armed UAV without any help from the west ?
Even the bombs on the UAV must be developed by the UAE ?
They need help building a radar, FLIR systems, GPS guidance.

It hurts my head that people are full of ignorance.

As for this Caracal product

6833222lkgsd5g6.jpg

HK 416 copy or license, we have eyes to use..

@Doritos11 what is Iraq achievement if any please?

Do you guys have clean water, clean environment, good health and education.

So they need a designer for a pistol. but they completely on their own build an armed UAV without any help from the west ?
Even the bombs on the UAE must be developed by the UAE ?
They need help building a radar, FLIR systems, GPS guidance.

It hurts my head that people are full of ignorance.

It's not ignorance, it's a fact, actually the USA and Russia bought it's TOT and set up factories to produce it. Plz, understand that countries around you are no longer in the same place they left you years ago, they advancing while can't do anything other than whining over their success. If you have sth to prove that it's not designed and manufactured by the UAE, bring it on, other than that is just perceived as losers crying over others success.

Here is an interview with the designer:

@Doritos11 what is Iraq achievement if any please?

Do you guys have clean water, clean environment, good health and education.

I only brought up the Iraqi pistol cause BLACKEAGLE does not respect any country and brought it up, besides he should stop thinking that Saudis are the masters of Pakistanis.

Back
Top Bottom