What's new

MADE IN UAE

Yonca Onuk which has supplied the MRTP-16 Fast Attack Craft to the U.A.E will be integrating various missiles onto its platforms including Cirit (I think) and MIZRAK -U Missiles (for sure). I would not be surprised to see the Cirit or Mizrak-U or both on the U.A.E's MRTP-16's, this will allow the U.A.E to easily deal with any enemy FAC and missile boats from 8 km away.

This is on an ares FAC
cirit-deniz.jpg

Picture is from @cabatli_53 .

UAE Tawazun to develop and co-produce Roketsan's Cirit 2.75 LGM

Last edited:
Yonca Onuk which has supplied the MRTP-16 Fast Attack Craft to the U.A.E will be integrating various missiles onto its platforms including Cirit (I think) and MIZRAK -U Missiles (for sure). I would not be surprised to see the Cirit or Mizrak-U or both on the U.A.E's MRTP-16's, this will allow the U.A.E to easily deal with any enemy FAC and missile boats from 8 km away.

This is on an ares FAC
View attachment 185255

How many ships will be provided ?

22 Missile boats now that is a massive number

This is on an ares FAC
View attachment 185255

It seem you are not sure about the ships which will be given to UAE weather they will be fitted with missiles or not

Maasha'Allah, great developments from UAE! They are putting their resources into good use. Congratulations to the brothers / sisters in UAE.

Brotherly love from Somalia!

This is on an ares FAC
View attachment 185255

20 MRTP-15 and 30 MRTP-33 should have weapons, must be in coast guards along with the 8 Global Response Cutters.

These made with the transfer of technology from other countries like America & ...

in terms of technology isn't advanced & modern , Just beautiful appearance

these are not applicable , practical & high tech systems ...

These made with the transfer of technology from other countries like America & ...

in terms of technology isn't advanced & modern , Just beautiful appearance

these are not applicable , practical & high tech systems ...
Speaking of this BS,Tomcat's belongs to 70s as other iranian aircrafts

Back
Top Bottom