What's new

Made in Pakistan Vehicles

ADT

BANNED
Reaction score
Post all types of vehicles made in Pakistan.

044225.2-lg.jpg

Revo3.jpg

boltoro.jpg

truck.jpg

forgot about "Adam Revo"?(guess that's the One in First Post?) "Sitara" and dawood-Yamaha Motorcycles?Honda CG-125/150 ,Suzuki GS150/125 ,New Suzuki Swift,Vitz .Do add the pics.

suzuki swift Petrol(Made in Pakistan):
suzukiswiftsportfront.jpg

paksuzuki Potohar:

paksuzuki Mehran:

paksuzuki Bolan:
http://www.paksuzuki.com.pk/Images/Bolan/Bolan-Front-Pic.jpg
paksuzuki Ravi pickup:

Habib Motors Sitara:
sitara1.jpg

Yamaha "Junoon" :
Yamaha.junoon.2.jpg

Kawasaki GTO 125:

Yamaha RX115:
1.jpg

Last edited:
It would be nice if you only post pics of indigenous cars and not cars like corolla and swift cause they are available everywhere.

Post something unique to pakistan like sitara and all.

I really do not mean to be unappreciative of what the people of Pakistan can do, but the automobile cartel has become really strong over the past decade and a half and fixes prices like an effective cartel whilst deteriorating quality at the same time. The best example of this phenomenon is the Suzuki FX now Mehran, the prices of which have risen sharply (more than inflation and increase in the prices of materials would suggest) and quality has deteriorated while it has maintained its structure almost entirely for nearly three decades now.

The automobile cartel controls the industry too tightly. I remember reading a journal paper where an economist had analyzed performance of foreign car manufacturers in India and Pakistan, and he reached the conclusion that there was no justifiable reason for prices to be much higher in Pakistan as the cost of labor, manufacturing and materials was nearly the same.

I being a petrolhead, have done my fair share of car building (go karts and one for a race), so hurray for the engineer, I'll-get-my-hands-dirty and DIY guy. I hope you do well in life. Sadly, the automobile industry doesn't need you; all they need are smart managers to fix prices and people who are willing to bribe government officials not to prosecute the companies (also not to check the requisite safety standards compliance).

As for car designs, the manufactured cars are mostly quite ugly save e few examples. It's not like I'm being rude to the guy who does not have the financial resources to buy a posh car, we just have to appreciative of what the car really is. All of Suzuki's cars except the new Swift deserve this, much like all Toyota Corollas :-

The local automobile sector needs to adopt a European car designs rather than the ones that populate East Asia. That is difficult for if status and pride are denoted by ugly, fuel guzzling SUVs and Pajeros, there is hardly room to bring cute, efficient compacts. Good looking and efficient sedans like Nissan Sunny won't sell as well as long as the guy at the workshop keeps corrupting the minds of customers with stories of the reliance of Corollas because he doesn't want to learn the engine work, how to fix suspension and braking problems on a new car deisgn. Honda will only sell in urban areas for it does not provide diesel engine. I can go on and on ....

Jeremy Clarkson on Toyota Corolla :- Most non-car people do not understand the a bond between the car and a petrolhead. Every car has a personality, except a Toyota Corolla.

"The car is the closest thing we will ever create to something that is alive." - Sir William Lyons

Last edited:
Hehe ...

" ... reached the conclusion that there was no justifiable reason for prices to be much higher in Pakistan as the cost of labor, manufacturing and materials was nearly the same."

My point exactly. There's big $$$ re: Indo-Pak rivalry. If Indo-Pak become non-enemies ... if not friends ... many Co.'s and specially these trans-national corporations, stand to and will lose out. Indo-Pak are giant sized markets. Silly for Indo-Pak - istanis.

Back
Top Bottom