What's new

Made in Iran

filereader.php

73- سیستم لایه‌نشانی مگنترون اسپاترینگ ( Magnetron Sputtering Coater System)

مرکز فناوری خلأ بالا جهاد دانشگاهی صنعتی شریف

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
filereader.php

74- سیستم لایه‌نشانی تبخیر با پرتو الکترونی (Electron Spectrum Evaporation Coater System)

مرکز فناوری خلأ بالا جهاد دانشگاهی صنعتی شریف

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

filereader.php

75- دستگاه لایه نشانی بخارشیمیایی پلاسمای جریان مستقیم ( Plasma-Chemical steam layering System)

توسعه حسگرسازان آسیا

filereader.php

76- سامانه لایه نشانی کندوپاش ( اسپاترینگ DC و RF) و تبخیر حرارتی (Sputtering & Temporal Evaporation Nano Coating System)

یارنیکان صالح

filereader.php

77- دستگاه لایه نشانی اسپاترینگ رومیزی ( Small Sputtering Nano Coater Machine)

پوششهای نانو ساختار

filereader.php

78- دستگاه لایه نشانی مولکولی در ضخامت نانومتری ( Molecular Coater Nano meter Scale)

نانو متری پژوه

filereader.php

79- سیستم لایه نشانی به روش اسپاترینگ مدلVCS100F (Sputtering Nano Layering VCS100F)

پوششهای نانو ساختار
filereader.php

80- تصویربرداری اسپکت از حیوانات کوچک ( High-Resolution Animal Aspect Imaging Machine)

توسعه صنایع تصویربرداری پرتو نگار پرشیا
http://www.pnpmed.com/Files/file/HiRESPECT.pdf

Last edited:
filereader.php

81- سیستم برشنگاری فلئورسنت مولکولی (Nano Cut Imager: Molecular Florescent Imaging Device)

تجهیز آفرینان نوری پارسه

filereader.php

82- دوربین‌های دیجیتال میکروسکوپ‌های الکترونی ( Digital Electron Microscope )

فناوری خلاء کهربا

filereader.php

Nanopipes the size of golf-balls. I don't think America has learned how to miniaturize to this scale yet. You better watch out m8.
Honey.. the structure is Nano...not the size of pipes!!

Yeah, we are already. Let them figure out how to make chicken and eggs less expensive, and then we move to discuss other advanced technology stuff. All totalitarian regimes play on the same guitar, self-sufficiency, superb local manufacturing, invincible military manufacturing, and throwing all the blame on outsiders. There was a time when I believed Saddam's propaganda of local advanced military manufacturing. He spread massive propaganda about it and purchased tons of pens from all over the world to create that image for himself. The same with Libya under Qaddafi, and Egypt under President Nasser.

When we grew up and had bigger brains, we read their political memories and learned that all were begging for external military support. Iranians have been showing us all of their local air-defense capabilities, but at the Houthi war, nothing seemed to be preventing the fighter jets from roaming around freely. The bitter truth is, Iran doesn't have much local air-defense capabilities. They need to wait for the S-300 missiles to be delivered this summer. That what would fly in the sky, not the silly mock-ups.
Do you need a knife to commit self-harming? I can provide it for free!!
wow... I never expected any reactions like this...
This is why I recommend Iranian friend not to even engage with Arabs... Their mindset and brain operations are very different from what we are used to!!!

Cheer up boddy... I just posted a few photos of products we sell on high tech market..nothing personal habibi!!!

The Knife offer is still on though!!

Doxazosin is not an anti cancer drug though it's used in BPH but this usage does not necessarily make it anti cancer agent.
consider it my bad translation bro...

Another Thread about Iranian products and here we go... Turks jump over the wall... trolling... go assemble yourself Kardash!!

What are you talking about you lizard eating sand dweller. Iran does not have "much local air defence capabilities"?

Here is a 200km range surface to air missile:

ZHm5Ip1.jpg

Ra'ad air defence system:
13930631000611_PhotoL.jpg

Talah-2 air defence:
Iranian+Talaash+Medium+Range+Air+Defence+System+Fires+Sayyad+2+Talash+%2528struggle+high-altitude+air+defense+system++flying+targets%252Cfighter+jets+bombers+%252813%2529.jpg

And that's only a small part of what Iran is producing. Let me know when you subhumans can produce even 0.0000000001 % of this :rofl:

You donkeys should stick to worshipping your erdogan and not get involved in science threads.

461431826.jpg

Look at this subhuman :lol: Your country is worthless in real life, but look at this fool:rofl:
You people are too dumb to even consider when it comes to science. You're only good at renaming Italian A-129 to t-129 and K-2 to altay.
Leave them make self-harming actions... I know how they feel... btw, do you really want to discuss someone who in response to high tech science brings example like Iran could do nothing when we bombed Yemen!!! realllllly??

They bombed a few bare-feet Ak-47 guys from 20000 feet and yet they think they actually attacked Iran by bombing Yemen with American made planes that were serviced by Americans and were using American made bombs!!! realllllly?

I had little faith in ME brains...but come on bros....This is new era of Arab mentality..! realllly?
I am speechless!!!

btw, seen how Turks are jumping in over the wall when there is a thread about Iran? What the heck is their mentality? You can not find a single Iranian in their Turk-assembled threads... but what is their story of obsession?

Iran is looooong goooone for Turkey... they better find a new par... Eritrea is a good comparison at the moment.... no I was harsh... Egypt is a good par with Turkey!!

Turks.. leave low tech Iranian stuff to us Iranians... we know you belong to Europe!! when needed and to ME when more needed!!

@Serpentine can you make this thread sticky so I can add more photos later?

Last edited:
Iranian brothers, don't get me wrong here, but most of the products mentioned in the first two posts aren't that scientifically radical or advanced. The use of gold nano particle in colloidal solution has been used since the early Roman ages, google Lycurgus Cup for example. Anyone can synthesize nano particle in chemical Sol Gel methods (I'm noob in synthesizing methods, as it doesn't relate to my field). The use of Nanoparticles in paint or anti corrosive agent has been in use for decades. While nanotech in medicine is going to be the next big thing.

Iran should put it more R&D in Nanoscale imaging and fabrication methods, like Molecular Beam Epitaxy, Atomic Layer Deposition. Products listed after post 9 are interesting and shows the advancement in Iranian scientific community. Take the criticism from someone who is doing graduate studies in the field of Nanoscale physics and photonics.

Iranian brothers, don't get me wrong here, but most of the products mentioned in the first two posts aren't that scientifically radical or advanced. The use of gold nano particle in colloidal solution has been used since the early Roman ages, google Lycurgus Cup for example. Anyone can synthesize nano particle in chemical Sol Gel methods (I'm noob in synthesizing methods, as it doesn't relate to my field). The use of Nanoparticles in paint or anti corrosive agent has been in use for decades. While nanotech in medicine is going to be the next big thing.

Iran should put it more R&D in Nanoscale imaging and fabrication methods, like Molecular Beam Epitaxy, Atomic Layer Deposition. Products listed after post 9 are interesting and shows the advancement in Iranian scientific community. Take the criticism from someone who is doing graduate studies in the field of Nanoscale physics and photonics.
Thanks for the info bro... These are not all what Iranian companies produce at the moment... just a hint of how the things are going in Iran.... Nano-scale imaging and fabrication methods are one of the fields Iranian private companies are focused on... There are practically hundreds of private high tech companies that either produce Nano fabrication and nano scale imaging or producing nano structure products.... There are actually three gategories of Nano-related companies in Iran... 1- Research and mostly scientific based Nano teams 2- Producers of Nano machines for factories 3- Comapnies that use Iranian made machine to produce Nano products for local market and exports.. if West ever likes Iran to export at all!!
next century winners are those who already are working on Nano tech... thanks for the info btw

@scythian500 bro, I think it is better to change the name of the thread to "Iran's nanotechnology development". what do you think? very nice effort, thanks for opening this thread!
It does not show the whole nano developments... Iran is very active in scientific aspect of Nano tech so let's change to Iranian Nano-Technology Products... if that,s ok?

It does not show the whole nano developments... Iran is very active in scientific aspect of Nano tech so let's change to Iranian Nano-Technology Products... if that,s ok?
Of course it's okay bro :)
I agree with you, I think its best to keep this thread with products and their pictures.
Thanks again for making the thread.

I want to bet over something now:

As soon as the sun goes up in Turkestan, they are going to jump over here passionately posting their assemble products... This is because they have little self-confidence... They are going to pollute and destroy a solely technical thread by garbage... It is also probable that Arabs come too, posting stuff like Mullah... propaganda... photoshop nano products and photoshop Iran... and they are going to post stuff about how invincible their are because they bombed bare-foot Yemenis from 30000 feet with American planes and bombs!!

How much you bet on this?

I bet 20 to 1 on Turks
and 10 to 1 on Arabs...

I started with $0.01

any higher bets?

Last edited:
"A Brief Report on Nanofabrication Techniques & Facilities"

A very good introduction on nano fabrication technique in Persian (Farsi) Language

http://www.nanolab.ir/papers/attach/64/Nanofabrication.pdf

in 2015, there are some 150 private companies either producing Nano fabrication machines and systems... Some 50 of these companies are working in Medicine and medicament Category....

Iran has jumped from a rank of 58 when started back in 2000 and now after 14 years Iranian rank is 7th in world... Iran is a founding member of Nano club that started to create global standards for this industry...

Latest Nano Technology fair in Tehran:

main_35f4a8d465e6e1edc05f3d8ab658c551888.jpg

main_d09bf41544a3365a46c9077ebb5e35c3503.jpg

main_b907b12a78cf662795d2d2a5f6b91ba8.JPG

main_54b1e8b8497e8a484a3520c0f5d830f2.JPG

main_42b1561bb84d865d8cf00c70b794c715.jpg

main_7f7252f3d75aa12365411e03496a59b3.jpg

main_631cf41f7a8d7c6b07756cddb44b8068.jpg

main_b5e0fae5169fc4096e5a88bae913235d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom