What's new

Made in Iran

اینا ماشین طراحی می کنن یا می رینن !؟
Its Saipa so I suggest don't complain about it ,it's what they always do and they don't care about the costumer feedback .

yeah,i tried too.but i have some photo that may prove that these processor is still being used in military sector.
techra:
View attachment 209665
And here it is used:
View attachment 209667

honestly those processor look several different models but the picture quality is low and I can't see what exactly is used there .
and a small correction its Tachra not Techra

Iran has achieved a lot technological achievements since 1979, it's impressive just how much the Iranian defence industry has managed to thrive given Iran's isolated state in comparison to other countries, especially Iran's shipbuilding and missile development sectors which have grown particularly successful, it's a phenomenon similar to North Korea's isolated yet advanced defence industry focussing on the sectors already mentioned, however it's a shame how just like North Korea every now and then some Iranian politicians decide to make up some project which either isn't developed yet or doesn't exist entirely just for the international publicity : \ (example: the Qaher 313 which looks like it's made of fibreglass). Otherwise, good job, it's a mighty industry.

Gozineh dovvom sahih ast :lol:

Arash Motor Company

من یه همچین ماشینی می خوام

2009-Arash-AF10-Front-Angle-Top-1280x960.jpg

البته از این آپشن ها هم داشته باشه

maxresdefault.jpg

-22-.gif

Arash Motor Company

من یه همچین ماشینی می خوام

2009-Arash-AF10-Front-Angle-Top-1280x960.jpg

البته از این آپشن ها هم داشته باشه

maxresdefault.jpg

-22-.gif

I just saw the company website. A 560bhp super car. :eek: and its made in Iran. I am not sure then if 'super car' and 'made in Iran' go along very well.

Who are target customers?

I just saw the company website. A 560bhp super car. :eek: and its made in Iran. I am not sure then if 'super car' and 'made in Iran' go along very well.

Who are target customers?
It is based in UK, the founder is Iranian.

Why don't they go along? Same could happen in Iran if it wasn't because of the sanctions.

Good its UK based.

Ever heard of a thing called 'Country of Origin Effect'? From a business point of view, that may end up badly.
I know but you can never break that taboo if you don't start somewhere.

There is another Iranian company called Mammut. They build heavy truck containers, sandwich panels for industrial buildings and steel structures. Currently they also build heavy gantry cranes.

They faced the same problem when they started their branch in UAE. But they are ok now.

I didn't know we had so many Iranians in sport car business

Same here. Never had the idea. I thought you were only good fighting with Saudis.:cuckoo:
The car designs are berserk especially this Rezvani beast. Even Ferrari 'La Ferrari' looks mediocre.

Back
Top Bottom