What's new

Looking for a Life Partner in Pakistan

syedjamilhaider

New Recruit

Reaction score
AA everyone,
I hope my note finds you well. I am 26 years old computer engineer (works in a Bank in USA), nice decent guy, and belongs to a well respected syed family. My parents are looking for a life partner for me and will be in Pakistan this Fall 2008. If any family is interested in meeting my parents while they are visiting Pakistan, kindly please contact me with some family introduction info to syedjamilhaider@yahoo.com

I am looking for a well educated decent Pakistani girl that should also reflect strong values of Pakistani culture.

Please very important, I give absolutely no value to fashion oriented culture or being westernized.

Girl should be 20-23 of age.
Should be a strong Muslim, to raise kids as good Muslim.
Willing to accept joint family system, and strong value of my family.
Should belong to well respected family.
Willing to get married and move to USA ASAP.

Note: My cousin and my Uncle lives in Rawalpindi, can arrange meeting with my parents this Fall.

lol this a defence site dude not a dating/matrimonial site try shaadi.com ;)

Geez man! Hey jamil khanz right, try shaadi.com or if u can spend some time, try facebook and hook up with some one there.

Please write a tutorial on how to hook up on facebook please..

I am looking for a well educated decent Pakistani girl that should also reflect strong values of Pakistani culture.
Please very important, I give absolutely no value to fashion oriented culture or being westernized.
Girl should be 20-23 of age.
Should be a strong Muslim, to raise kids as good Muslim.

Man you will not find someone like that in Pakistan. plus the age factor that is the most dangerous years , they have boy friends and you know
Shataka petaake is a part of that.
Well I know call ajmari BABA

Last edited by a moderator:
Arey bhai .....first you have to decide wether aapkie barath ayegi ya jayegi.

:lol:I gues ther is a first time for everything, but this just takes the cake!!!! A marriage add on a defence forum!!! what will we see next. My advise to this brother is to find a good muslim girl in his own environment capable of complying with his wishes. Most of todays girls find life a bit too hard in the west for their liking.
regards
Araz
PS: Mods if we are not too careful soon we will be having inquiries regarding halls for Bism Illah and addresses of doctors performing Circumcision:lol::D:oops:

:lol:I gues ther is a first time for everything, but this just takes the cake!!!! A marriage add on a defence forum!!! what will we see next. My advise to this brother is to find a good muslim girl in his own environment capable of complying with his wishes. Most of todays girls find life a bit too hard in the west for their liking.
regards
Araz
PS: Mods if we are not too careful soon we will be having inquiries regarding halls for Bism Illah and addresses of doctors performing Circumcision:lol::D:oops:

maybe he wants to marry a lady in uniform ?

Regards

Is he trying to distract the members from their primary mission. Any ways I can only come up with this at the moment.

yon tu siasat achi bhi thi gandi bhi thi
hind main hum do hamare do per pabandi bhi thi
too t nadan tha do bachon per qanaat ker gia
warna tu tere pass mansooba bhi tha bandi bhi thi

Shouldn't the prospective bride also have a laundry list of "gotta have" qualities for the guy??:lol:

I notice two factors here, emphasized as bait to catch a prospective bride:

1) well respected syed family (whatever is so good about this)
2) offer to move to the USA "quickly" (again whatever is so good about this)

Neither of these set you apart from the other man IMO, and you had to do very little work to obtain either
*taps his cane on the palms of his hands*

What do you have to offer her, aside from such useless and gifted qualifications?

Well I won't join the chorus & make fun.

Syed Jamil! Congratulations on taking a very important step in life. Though its highly unlikely that you'd find your would be here on this defence forum but whoever you choose or chooses you I wish you both a very best of luck in life.

BTW, we do have a female member here Jana who is a journalist by profession. But You'd better be adviced to keep away like rest of the board members do..:D:D

Sorry Jana!!! hope you take this light hearted fun in good spirit..

Back
Top Bottom