What's new

Lone Nepali Gorkha who subdued 40 train robbers

Agree, Gurkhas are one of the most bravest and honest ppl are on earth... Gurkhas Sikhs and Rajputana/Maratha are three warrior race of india...

Once Hitler said "Give me a Gurkhas I will conquer the world in no time...."

Gurkhas arent from india :no: they are from Nepal and also BUDDHA was born in NEPAL not in india.

Jai Mahakali, Ayo Gorkhali

flag_india.gif

35wf5.jpg

These soldiers are from the Nepalese Army.

buddha is buddha coz he came to India ( Gaya) if he would have stayed there back with tribes, he would have died a tribe. PERIOD !!

Let them have Buddha - India has so much history in terms of religions especially dharmic faiths. :D

Badass of the Week: Bishnu Shrestha

Here at badass of the week bishnu shrestha unleashed.

Some others
Badass of the Week: Yogender Singh Yadav
Yogender singh yadav.

Badass of the Week: Baba Deep Singh
Baba deep singh.

Badass of the Week: 21 Sikhs at the Battle of Saragahri
21 sikhs.

Soon bajiprabhu and the 300 marathas will be there hopefully,i have sent a mail.
Great site,impartial and from all countries and peoples.From vietnam,china,america,europe,middle east,africa india ,south america.

Cheers all indian soldiers and brave men.:)Don't get into petty regionalism ,remember 'divide et impera' policy.

I wanna see a pic of the guy and I wish the media made the effort to re unite him with the victims family. We need to glorify such events in lime of the rapes occurring in India. Time to make rape punishable by Death viz torture.

Gurkhas arent from india :no: they are from Nepal and also BUDDHA was born in NEPAL not in india.

Many gurkhas are from India. Ever heard of demand of a state : Gorkhaland??

And Buddha was indeed born in what is today Nepal, but he became Buddha in Gaya which is in India. For that reason, for buddhists around the world, the holiest pilgrimage site is in Bodh Gaya, Bihar.

Wrong again..... Present day Nepal was drawn up by the British. Read up on your history mate coz you have f-king clue what you are talking about. Buddha was born in India and will always be Indian. Read up Buddhism, it is always referred as an INdian philiosphy. So stop hiding behind false flags and suk a you know what:victory:

Gurkhas arent just in Nepal. They are in India as well - Read about Darjeeling and Gorkaland.

and kumaon in uttranchal, I am kumaoni married to gorkha girl

Gurkhas arent just in Nepal. They are in India as well - Read about Darjeeling and Gorkaland.

and kumaon in uttranchal, I am kumaoni married to gorkha girl

Wrong again..... Present day Nepal was drawn up by the British. Read up on your history mate coz you have f-king clue what you are talking about. Buddha was born in India and will always be Indian. Read up Buddhism, it is always referred as an INdian philiosphy. So stop hiding behind false flags and suk a you know what:victory:

true it was under magadha empire

I wanna see a pic of the guy and I wish the media made the effort to re unite him with the victims family. We need to glorify such events in lime of the rapes occurring in India. Time to make rape punishable by Death viz torture.

If u actually checked out the link on my earlier posts,there are pictures of him.

Back
Top Bottom