What's new

London Mosque burned down: EDL stamps found.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mosques are usually larger and look like 1...Islamic center is usually just a house or large building and serves as a mosque...

So it's dependent on architecture now? Chodo yaar, main Google kar loonga!!!

The highest rated answer on Yahoo:

Mosques are solely for worship, where as Islamic centres have other things like a basketball court, and they are open to the public. It's like calling St. Mary's Hospital a church because it has a chapel in it, when there's a lot more to it.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100904200410AAXkShR

until the day anjum choudhry is free...i will continue saying they are not serious at all and its a conspiracy to keep the likes of MI5 in job..
no more soviet union spying on Britain for military and industrial secrets and secret services,certain police forces are no more needed...
The boogie man of Moslamic terririosm keeps them well funded and in job...

what stops you guys from taking on anjum vs. joining him or keeping mute. It is your disease aint it? why no protest on streets by your group against your own diseases?

About kafirs....what is wrong with calling 1 believer or not?! I do not call a Christian a Muslim..I call him a Christian....Your sad point being?!

I know my clear and precise point was missed obviously . not surprised.

what stops you guys from taking on anjum vs. joining him or keeping mute. It is your disease aint it? why no protest on streets by your group against your own diseases?

you are being unfair man, how many protests have been there against the EDL thugs so you call upon us to protest against stupid choudhary type ppl?

no its not my disease....I am not police and controlling law and order situation isnt my job..
Police are well paid here and its their job which they arent doing for some reason....

you are being unfair man, how many protests have been there against the EDL thugs so you call upon us to protest against stupid choudhary type ppl?

several protests against EDL, I mean in the tens and tens , in fact every time EDL is out , non muslims protest against them in drones too.

which is more than the other side against Anjum , which is practically nil. In fact I don't know of a SINGLE one.. i could be wrong. I have not seen one

Very sad incident! Burning mosques wont do any good or bring back the soldier to life!

several protests against EDL, I mean in the tens and tens , in fact every time EDL is out , non muslims protest against them in drones too.

which is more than the other side against Anjum , which is practically nil. In fact I don't know of a SINGLE one.. i could be wrong. I have not seen one

has there been any protest against edl from their own communithy?

no its not my disease....I am not police and controlling law and order situation isnt my job..
Police are well paid here and its their job which they arent doing for some reason....

I was under the impression that Muslims can seek assistance from Islamic jurisprudence as well. Why not unleash the power of fatwas and bounties on such radical preachers for the crime of misrepresenting Islam? Let the crazies hound around for their heads instead!!! :sick:

For sure less than the EDL rubbishing about!

About kafirs....what is wrong with calling 1 believer or not?! I do not call a Christian a Muslim..I call him a Christian....Your sad point being?!

Lol... do you think calling Africans Negro is also OK? Also, you did not address another point, in any muslim/muslim dominated country can a person from other religion openly ask muslims to convert?

Idiots burn down a mosque, because bugger idiots beheaded a soldier. Now even more Muslims will feel increasingly alienated from the rest of society.

Vicious circle of stupidity.

I was under the impression that Muslims can seek assistance from Islamic jurisprudence too? Why not unleash the power of fatwas and bounties on such radical preachers for the crime of misrepresenting Islam? Let the crazies hound around for their heads instead!!! :sick:

That will still amount to taking the law in our hands,and that is breaking the law..Wont be good for any of us.
Ours are very closed knit communities here...I only visit a select few mosques,and only listen to certain type of Scholars..Same is true for most Muslims living here..the scholars i listen to,they never incite violence.
Anjum choudhry isnt a scholar and only promoted by British media..Muslims dont even take him seriously.
Mostly its googling youths who rely too much on Internet to learn islam,they fall prey to idiots like him..The likes of me who go to real mosques and listen to learned people,we are fine.

Lol... do you think calling Africans Negro is also OK? Also, you did not address another point, in any muslim/muslim dominated country can a person from other religion openly ask muslims to convert?

YOU Need Dictionary, the word you meant to say was N*gger as Negro is an actual word and Please ISLAM does not have racism other wise only ARAB ethnicity would have been muslims and not every one else

Poeple Progress not go back okay

First its IDOL WORSHIPERS
turned jews
turned christians
turned muslims

NOW WHY IN THE HELL you would want people to go back to IDOL WORSHIPING

YOU Need Dictionary, the word you meant to say was N*gger as Negro is an actual word and Please ISLAM does not have racism other wise only ARAB ethnicity would have been muslims and not every one else

Poeple Progress not go back okay

First its IDOL WORSHIPERS
turned jews
turned christians
turned muslims

NOW WHY IN THE HELL you would want people to go back to IDOL WORSHIPING

You need actual education and some comprehension lesson. N@gger originated from negro.... with "just" means black person as kaffir "just" means non-believer. Show mw where did I say people need to go back to idol worshipping? My question is simple. UK being christian majority, still allows some muslim preacher to ask people to convert. How many muslim majority nation allow other people (hindu/christian/atheist etc etc..) to openly call for conversion and/or reject muslim faith? who is bigger racist??

That will still amount to taking the law in our hands,and that is breaking the law..Wont be good for any of us.

Hounding for heads was obviously referred to in a lighter vein. What I was trying to convey is that Muslims have the option of shunning anti-social elements provided within their framework itself. They can make radical preachers feel unwelcome in their society without any intervention required from the part of the law.And yet, they refuse to budge and that gets people wondering about their(Muslims) intentions and loyalties.

Very sad man.

Instead of taking out their anger on extremists like Anjem Chaudhary they are taking out their anger on Islamic centres. Wrong priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom