What's new

Listen Carefully and Post ur comments!

Jisdin India ka kay consul Afghanistan say khatam hogaye aur American Afghanistan say nikal gaya

im 101% sure we will handle VERY EASILY this situation. We really dont need UNITEDSTATES espeically heavy interfrnce in Govt. of Pakistan. Espeically Indian conslz in Afghanistan.

1 thing is clear that UNITEDSTATE is not serious about WOT if he is thn provide us F16s Cobraz and other State of Art weapons + immediatly exit from Afghanistan. We easily handle these Elements.

Thats preety old game of American/isreal "kudh ka banda marnay say behtar" dooo fikroon ko apis may laraoo just like FALUJA (IRAQ) suni ke masjidain urado aur saath may shyon ke Fitna pehlaoo takay dono aapis may lar kar khatam hojayeen!! PREETY OLD GAME NOW STOP FOOLING AND KINDLY EXIT FROM AFGHANISTAN! and Damn this India.. After Exit of US forces from Afghnistan we handle these Indianz and there Consulz in Afghan!

"MY COUNTRY IS NOT BATTLEFIELD!!" Stop this FOOLING !!!

Last edited:
I really respect your thoughts, I think you are right in a way if we really get all those technology, honestly the whole game may be a wrap up in a week or two (if you use full power). But the thing is did they really want this war to be over?

I really respect your thoughts, I think you are right in a way if we really get all those technology, honestly the whole game may be a wrap up in a week or two (if you use full power). But the thing is did they really want this war to be over?

Why US want over this WAR ??? HE STARTED this!! and HOW ? U Me and everyone knowz BETTER!

All US wants is to keep the Afghanistan's Taliban to a controllable level, which Pakistan is not allowing, means how can Pakistan leave snake within its cuff! As a result US try its level best to keep Islamabad busy military wise and politically...

So the game is continue... Right now Pakistan seems to be in winning position!

Let us see and wait!

Why US want over this WAR ??? HE STARTED this!! and HOW ? U Me and everyone knowz BETTER!

You know better I know better but they are the ones with the hidden ajenda

Back
Top Bottom