What's new

Libya's ambassador to India resigns in protest against violence-BBC

Reaction score
Country
India
Libya's ambassador to India resigns in protest against violence-BBC

LONDON Feb 21 (Reuters) - Libya's ambassador to India has resigned in protest at his government's violent crackdown on demonstrators calling for the ouster of Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi, the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) reported on Monday.

The BBC, on its Arabic service website, said Ambassador Ali al-Essawi also accused the government of deploying foreign mercenaries against the protesters. The BBC confirmed to Reuters it had spoken to Essawi.

There was no immediate comment from the Libyan embassy in New Delhi.

(Reporting by Miral Fahmy, editing by John Chalmers)

Indian Democracy has brainwashed him into understanding the benefits of Democracy. Gaddafi must be ruing the day that Ali El-Essawi was posted to India.

More than that.
Gaddafi was an incapable leader.

He lost the Egyptian-Libyan war,supported separatist groups worldwide,the West hates him,so basically everyone hates him.

More than that.
Gaddafi was an incapable leader.

He lost the Egyptian-Libyan war,supported separatist groups worldwide,the West hates him,so basically everyone hates him.

What you have stated is the "obviously known and stated fact". Gaddafi is still an incapable leader. And i agree with you completely.
i only tried to say something which is "obvious but unknown".

go go go gaddafi to hell. only few hours and news will come out .

Lybian Amb to Bangladesh has also resigned.

Best wishes to Lybian brothers. I hope the new flag will win, and put the mad Gaddafi down.

Back
Top Bottom