What's new

LET IT BE CLEAR, INDIA IS FULLY ENTITLED TO ACT IN SELF DEFENSE AGAINST PAKISTAN

Do you forget Muslims every other second when a Pakistani pops a nuclear bumb threat? India has a large population of Muslims in case you forgot. Only Pakistan can kill scores and scores of Indian Muslims to protect Kashmiri Muslims. That's how retarded their thinking can get. Don't you find that stupid?
Do not play and hide your muslims card boy

We have right to defend Pakistan and muslims

Did my comment say anything about nukes ?

Your modi clown kill muslims and we will take revenge
Have no doubt about that

Another Pakistan like country is bound to happen in India

Well you can assume all things from a 70 years old guy. I like your paranoia.

Chandu and this 70 years old guy are two different cases and can't be compared. :)
lol, Well age do not matter when people tend to blow up, even kids are used as suicide bombers...... If chandu cross the border in rage , then we can see your paranoia... too

Every human being is entitled for self defense, let alone every country. Stating the obvious doesn't provide any value. So, what value does this article bring? It is definitely not about the right of self defense, but about painting Pakistan as an aggressor.

Every nation is entitled to self defense.

lol, Well age do not matter when people tend to blow up, even kids are used as suicide bombers...... If chandu cross the border in rage , then we can see your paranoia... too

Age does matter. For anyone who is rational and is not a fool.

And I am not paranoid with Chandu and him deserting his army. :)

Back
Top Bottom