What's new

Lekin with Sana Bucha (PTI vs PMLN) – Part 2 & Real Face of PTI Supporters

As per PTI, "Hum tu doobay gay sanam, tumhe b lay dobien gay" (Or saath saath pakistani awam ko bhi)

If this video was posted by some PTI support he would have been cut the program and posted only those clips which He like to show..

I am supporter of no one!
Why you people have a very narrow mind to only pick negative facts of your opponent party workers/leaders etc?
Both of the guests were logical and impressive, I liked openness and broad mind of Saad Rafique and solid stance of Shafqat Mahmood about not compromising on principles!
Lota syasat is not acceptable!

there is no way, any civilized person / agency can win from PPP / PML and even PTI.

Instead of choosing between these people, I encourage to dismiss all of them.

I am still unable to understand psyche of these PTI people narrow minded, zero tolerance and Jahil, whoever say a word against them they start abusing his/her and whole family now they are after Sana.

At least PTI supporters have a face to show. What does PML(n) have to show, two baldyz? :sick:

PML (N) retards spreading propaganda against PTI ...how lame.

It always perplexed me as to why some idiots keep on voting same and same people over and over and over and over and over again!!!!! I mean seriously!!!! Jo kaam PML (N) 5 times power mein anay k baad nahi kr ski wo ab kaisay karay gi? 2/3 Majority se power mein ayi...kya kr liya? Mana k unko complete moka nahi diya..but what did they do in 3 years of their power? NOTHING!

Oh han..they built a "motorway" :hitwall:

What a joke.

All the parties in power, like PPP and PML-N, will feel this pent-up anger and frustration in Pakistanis wherever they go.

If they do the things they've done, they should and actually do expect this behavior. There is a reason Nawaz Sharif gives speeches from behind bullet-proof glass and travels in 100-car motorcades.

how excited Sana bucha was when appreciate pmln. #1 biased anchor

I am still unable to understand psyche of these PTI people narrow minded, zero tolerance and Jahil, whoever say a word against them they start abusing his/her and whole family now they are after Sana.

PTI supporters are in Millions more then 70% of youth of pakistan on internet are PTI supporters and from millions hundreds abuses it doesnt means whole party have zero tolerance and secondly at least PTI leader dont abuse other on live TV talk shows like PPP PML N do .. PML N got Marasi's like senator Musahid ullah , Abid sher ali and Rana Sana ullah just to show their Maraspuna on Live Shows ..

and here is the tolerance level of MQM PML N PML Q and PPP ... abusing and fighting live just for fun

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom