LeJ co-founder Akram Lahori to be executed on Thursday

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
LeJ co-founder Akram Lahori to be executed on Thursday
Posted: January 07, 2015

LAHORE: The co-founder of proscribed Lashkar-e-Jhangvi, Akram Lahori, will be executed in Lahore’s Kot Lakhpat Jail at 5 AM on January 8.

According to prison sources, death-row inmate Akram Lahori was involved in the killings of Imtiaz Haider, brother of former interior Minister Moinuddin Haider, and twenty four people in Mominpura.

He was also involved in more than 30 sectarian killings including attacks on Iranian cadets in Rawalpindi and Iranian ambassador Sadiq Gunji.

Punjab and Sindh government had announced Rs. 5 million bounties for Akram Lahori respectively. Terrorist Akram Lahori has been shifted to the execution cell of Kot Lakhpat prison and will be hanged tomorrow.
LeJ co-founder Akram Lahori to be executed on Thursday | PAKISTAN - geo.tv

Now this is a bold step. Good Going Mr. Sharif.

Best news in a recent while.

The big fish of a hardcore sectarian outift...the biggest fish to be hanged till now IMO.

@Irfan Baloch , your opinion sir? I bet you must be pretty jubilant at this.
I wonder if the Talibanized courts, JUI, JI and ASWJ will let that happen because he also shares the celebrity status like his friend and co- murderer Malik Ishaq who has personally murdered over 100 shias over the years.

there will be a stay order or suspension. if he is hanged then many shia members of public will be targeted as a reprisal. well they are going to be killed anyway since ASWJ made that clear in their protest against the Imran Khan and TuQ sit ins

hanging him or even Malik Ishaq wont help much because the ideology remains alive.
I would say maybe the family members of the shia victims would be happy but in many cases Malik Ishaq and his cronies wiped out entire families, witnesses their families and their friends.

the state looked the other way and it led us to the day when these same people became so bold that they started spilling the blood of everyone and Peshawar being the latest tragedy.
although LeJ keeps its separate identity but it represents Al Qaeda in Pakistan and is a Partner and member of TTP umbrella organisation

if you ask me, I personally will be jubilant when the family members of Mullah Fazullah and his top brass are executed just the way the school kids in Peshawar were massacred. I must not say that but then again for me.. the hurt caused by Peshawar tragedy has eaten me from inside.
I want to see the mutilated corps of these TTP terrorists who planned and ordered the attack.

Last edited:
I wonder if the Talibanized courts, JUI, JI and ASWJ will let that happen because he also shares the celebrity status like his friend and co- murderer Malik Ishaq who has personally murdered over 100 shias over the years.

there will be a stay order or suspension. if he is hanged then many shia members of public will be targeted as a reprisal. well they are going to be killed anyway since ASWJ made that clear in their protest against the Imran Khan adn TuQ sit ins

Tomorrow 5 AM then, Kot Lakhpat Jail...let's see.

Next up should be Malik Ishaq...

Next up should be Malik Ishaq...
cant say thatabout him. he is very valuable for the politicians if not the ISI.
army might need him next time to negotiate with terrorists to go easy on us when they attack GHQ next time.

Kyani had a helicopter sent off for him to come to GHQ and negotiate with the terrorists.
the Iranian murder case against him has been over turned by SC and although he is prime suspect in Sri Lankan team attack as well but he has a "clean slate" and is only granted protective custody whenever there is a big massacre of hazara or a tragedy at the scale of Peshawar school.

I would settle for Mumtaz Qadri's hanging because people like him give the notion of invincibility to the terrorists.

Now there is a surprise, a happy one though!

Let us see what happens tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom