What's new

LEAKED - India is burning Pakistan through TTP: Latif Ullah Mehsud TTP's 2nd In Command speaks out.

As it was long stated by Pakistan, the Indian Govt has financed the murder of over 60,000 innocent Pakistani people through its vicious proxy war waged against the Pakistani civilians from Afghanistan. This campaign of terror was India's attempt to dismember Pakistan through internal instability as it did so in East Pakistan in 1971.

Using the US lead war on terrorism as a cover in Afghanistan, the Indian secret service Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) cultivated a partnership with Afghan Intelligence the National Directorate of Security (NDS) to facilitate its proxy war in Pakistan.

This nexus gave birth to the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) which has killed over 60,000 innocent people in Pakistan, destroyed more than 2000 schools and was also responsible for the barbaric murder of 140 school children in Peshawar on 16th December 2014.

TTP was lead by Commander Hakim Ullah Mehsud, his second in command was Commander Latif Ullah Mehsud who oversaw the financing aspect of the TTP in hand with the Afghan intelligence NDS. In October 2013, Latifullah Mehsud was on his way to meet his RAW handlers in Afghanistan in full protection of Afghan intelligence officials when the US Navy SEALs stopped the convoy and snatched him from the NDS protection.

On 7 December 2014, Latif Ullah Mehsud was handed over to Pakistani Govt by the United States. His came remained a mystery, until now. In this video Latif Ullah Mehsud who once was the second in Command only to Commander Hakim Ullah Mehsud blows the lid from the Indian - Afghan nexus to soak Pakistani people in blood through the Tehreek-e- Taliban Pakistan (TTP).

Truth has been revealed.

Time to wake up Pakistan, its time the Indians see their blood flowing in their streets just like they made us and our children see it. Its time the old enemy is given a taste of its shameful history. Lets give Brahmins a fight they are itching for..we have survived their onslaught..can they survive that is coming their way? - Guess the time will reveal...its time to pay India back in a way which makes Taimur look like a human rights activist.

@Hyperion @Oscar @Icarus @Irfan Baloch @HRK

Horus our people have seen Pakistan's poor policy making. We stand ready to rip Lucknow from Indian control but has the Pakistani leadership ever seen us as the asset we are? Have they considered using us as an internal militia in a time of war to wage war against India. I am a Lucknowi with some limited Pashtun roots. We put our unequivocal support for Pakistan but the country's leadership has no plan.

It continues to treat us rather than as assets as a liability. They consider us out of the country-outside Pakistan just because we are from Lucknow. On the other hand to free our land (meaning to merge it with Pakistan) we are ready to fight if there is state (Pakistani government) support for us.

The big question is does the Pakistani government have the guts to respond in kind to Indian terrorism in Pakistan. I don't want Pakistan to hurt civilians but since I have seen how RAW behaves in Pakistan I want my country (Pakistan) to unleash horror upon horror on Indian army and Indian intelligence agencies. We Lucknowis are willing to be the tip of the sword. However will we ever be seen as assets rather than useless outsiders not even belonging to Pakistan remains to be seen.

On the other hand payback for Bengal awaits. 320 Million Muslims were divided on 71, the largest muslim population in the world. Such an injury to Islam the partition of Pakistan and creation of Bengal was. Since my Lucknowi forefathers vouched and created that Pakistan we are willing to respond back to India. But again will the Pakistani government ever see us as assets?

if indian involvement was so damning they would have more solid evidence, people talk about the ISI as if its the world best spy intelligence. if these guys were so good at there job, they would have inserted people into those indian consulates they can't stop talking about and gotten audio recordings of coversations between the indians and afgans, the afgan intelligence/security are run by rookies, if these same unorganized buffoons were conspiring with india, they would have had multiple solid pieces of evidence. this video is nothing but bullshit. the man doesn't even sound convincing. the interrrigators told him to say this shit in front of the camera, yet he ends up being so vague.

Horus our people have seen Pakistan's poor policy making. We stand ready to rip Lucknow from Indian control but has the Pakistani leadership ever seen us as the asset we are? Have they considered using us as an internal militia in a time of war to wage war against India. I am a Lucknowi with some limited Pashtun roots. We put our unequivocal support for Pakistan but the country's leadership has no plan.

It continues to treat us rather than as assets as a liability. They consider us out of the country-outside Pakistan just because we are from Lucknow. On the other hand to free our land (meaning to merge it with Pakistan) we are ready to fight if there is state (Pakistani government) support for us.

The big question is does the Pakistani government have the guts to respond in kind to Indian terrorism in Pakistan. I don't want Pakistan to hurt civilians but since I have seen how RAW behaves in Pakistan I want my country (Pakistan) to unleash horror upon horror on Indian army and Indian intelligence agencies. We Lucknowis are willing to be the tip of the sword. However will we ever be seen as assets rather than useless outsiders not even belonging to Pakistan remains to be seen.

On the other hand payback for Bengal awaits. 320 Million Muslims were divided on 71, the largest muslim population in the world. Such an injury to Islam the partition of Pakistan and creation of Bengal was. Since my Lucknowi forefathers vouched and created that Pakistan we are willing to respond back to India. But again will the Pakistani government ever see us as assets?
Dont worry bro,dont feel like unwanted ,have patience Pakistanies will accept you someday,you dont have to go out of your ways and try harder to prove your loyalty to Pakistan.

Dont worry bro,dont feel like unwanted ,have patience Pakistanies will accept you someday,you dont have to go out of your ways and try harder to prove your loyalty to Pakistan.
I feel pity on this guy ....
He's working hard to proove his loyalty to pak ....thinkin of some lucknow insurgency lol.... Guess everyone wants a piece of india !

Just by reading his subtitles you can tell how scripted it is.

You Indians Don't Even Believe That A Massacre of 400000 Muslims By Hindu and Sikh Extremists Happened In Jammu in The Fall of 1947.But That Still Doesn't Change The Facts

Tell me something I don't know.

No sir we don't want to kill their kids in revenge. There are many other ways to give a shut up call. This fight is not between two kids and they have no other option than hitting back. Strategically need to play now.

We always kick their asses in skirmishes along Kashmir and are thwarting their sponsored terrorists. That is good enough for me.

There is a thing called humanity... Which seems you Indians don't understand at all. You guys just take advantage of everything to blame we are responsible. Reality is Neither it is you nor Pakistan but its the western propaganda to keep the region destabilize don't you people get this we were given independent state due to British lack of control and Destruction of Britain in ww2 they had to repair the damages at home so they just left us but with moles to keep us busy fighting each other.
Why we Pakistani's are so stupid in defending Pakistan ? It is our country and we live in it. We know the attackers have tattoos and ex marine ones too. Tell me if someone before blowing up says Jaye bajrang bali will that make him hindu terrorist ? No cause I a Muslim just said it and its easy to say words or pronounce them.
If we are the sponsors of terrorism, what has that fucking thing giving us anyway other than destruction of our economy, dissolving of our assets and respect especially as well position in the world.

We don't have money to buy new equipment for hospitals and education sectors. In health there is only 2 million dollar budget for city Hyderabad from which the Hyderabad city has to divide it to salaries of thousands of health workers, ambulance consumption. And yet we have money to buy arsenals that cost whooping millions of dollars to terrorize people.

You Indians just take everything and use it against us. have some respect for us we are the one loosing everything from lives to respect. You guys see rarely a attack we see dead bodies everyday in different sides of country. Be thankful to your GOD for not letting this happen near you people.

Why don't you send your CV to Pakistani High Commission? I'm sure the ISI station chief will take note of your patriotism. :cheesy:

------------------------------------------------

TTP is a result of Pakistan's failed state policy. India would have done much more damage had it been supporting any proxy.

Back
Top Bottom