What's new

LEAKED - India is burning Pakistan through TTP: Latif Ullah Mehsud TTP's 2nd In Command speaks out.

Are you for real? You have the evidence right in-front of you and you are denying it? of-course you are going to deny it because that is what you guys are really good at, you either ignore or completely deny, he said terrorists that can used as mercenaries against Pakistan and TTP are terrorists and they were, your government and army funded and were responsible for killing of students in APS and bacha khan university attacks and your guy openly admits it.

Bull$hit you never even bothered to watch the video, now spreading lies and propaganda.
Prove where he said all that crap!!

He said Terrorist who are attacking us are simply mercenaries. You can buy their allegiance by simply paying them one and half times of what Pakistan is paying them to attack India. That way they will be all on our side or at the least will not attack us anymore!!

Either you are an idiot or a liar or both.

Last edited:
Just to make things clear, Tehrik-e-taliban Pakistan (TTP) is not to be confused with Afghan Taliban. Taliban rose to power in Afghanistan in 1996 whereas TTP came into being as a result of an alliance forged in 2007 against Pakistani state by a dozen groups. The name Taliban was chosen to spread confusion among the common Pakistanis who considered the Afghan Taliban as freedom fighters.
Afghan Taliban are fighting against foreign invaders unlike the TTP which is fighting against Pakistan with the help of RAW and NDS.
Latifullah Mehsud was caught red handed by Americans themselves while he was travelling with NDS officials in Afghanistan. RAW has been conducting below the belt warfare against Pakistan for a decade...It's obvious no matter how much Indians deny it.

Bull$hit you never even bothered to watch the video, now spreading lies and propaganda.
Prove where he said all that crap!!

He said Terrorist who are attacking us are simply mercenaries. You can buy their allegiance by simply paying them one and half times of what Pakistan is paying them to attack India. That way they will be all on our side or at the least will not attack us anymore!!

Either you are an idiot or a liar or both.

The one who is a liar is you, do you actually believe that when you are going to buy the allegiance of terrorist that you are not going to use them against us? Paying who and buying which terrorists allegiance? He specifically states that the vulnerabilities of Pakistan is greater than that of India, what vulnerabilities? He also specifically states of defeating Pakistan's policies in Afghanistan and attacking our internal securities, what policies and what securities of-course TTP, what other terrorist organisation are there who can be bought and used against Pakistan if not TTP, the one who lies is you and what a heinous liar you are, twisting the words of a child murderer.

The one who is a liar is you, do you actually believe that when you are going to buy the allegiance of terrorist that you are not going to use them against us? Paying who and buying which terrorists allegiance?

More crap from you, it is not about what I believe. It is about what he said in his statement.
Which is, the terrorist being used by Pakistan can be neutralized by paying them more than what Pakistan is.
Nowhere does he say, attacking Pakistan with it own created terrorist outfits.

He specifically states that the vulnerabilities of Pakistan is greater than that of India, what vulnerabilities? He also specifically states of defeating Pakistan's policies in Afghanistan and attacking our internal securities, what policies and what securities of-course TTP, the one who lies is you and what a heinous liar you are, twisting the words of a child murderer.

Again your imaginary conclusions dont shit count for..stick to what he said.
That incase another Mumbai attack from Pakistan. India should use Pakistan's vulnerabilities to not only expose Pakistan internationally but should hit back Pakistan both external and internally.

So dont do another Mumbai and you ll be safe from the retribution!!

yeah so does million of Kashmir's , and other areas where you army is raping women and slaughtering kids ..
After Afghanistan, Indians are the worst nation ..

You are right man , India is worst nation on the earth :agree:.

Can you guys please drop nuclear bombs util population of india drops to 15 cr or so. 90% of them will die of radiation or diseases so it will reduce to 1 cr. I might die, good riddance or i might live in less populated country so again happy ending :-).

When are you dropping those goodies ?? :triniti:

More crap from you, it is not about what I believe. It is about what he said in his statement.
Which is, the terrorist being used by Pakistan can be neutralized by paying them more than what Pakistan is.
Nowhere does he say, attacking Pakistan with it own created terrorist outfits.

Again your imaginary conclusions dont shit count for..stick to what he said.
That incase another Mumbai attack from Pakistan. India should use Pakistan's vulnerabilities to not only expose Pakistan internationally but should hit back Pakistan both external and internally.

So dont do another Mumbai and you ll be safe from the retribution!!

Are you an idiot or deliberately using such tactics to scapegoat your way to a higher moral ground which clearly you do not have.

He specifically states that the vulnerabilities of Pakistan is greater than that of India, what vulnerabilities?

He also mentions defeating Pakistan's policies in Afghanistan and attacking our internal securities, what policies and what securities?

Answer the above question, what vulnerabilities do we have if not TTP?

Are you stating that India will not use TTP to kill children in Pakistan until after another Mumbai attack happens in India? Do you think I'm an idiot or the world is? Such a biased liar you are, how do you sleep at night?

Last edited:
Are you an idiot or deliberately using such tactics to scapegoat your way to a higher moral ground which clearly you do not have.

He specifically states that the vulnerabilities of Pakistan is greater than that of India, what vulnerabilities?

He also mentions defeating Pakistan's policies in Afghanistan and attacking our internal securities, what policies and what securities

Answer the above question, what vulnerabilities do we have if not TTP?

Are you stating that India will not use TTP to kill children in Pakistan until after another Mumbai attack happens in India? Do you think I'm an idiot or the world is? Such a biased liar you are, how do you sleep at night?

Actually I am not, that is why I am not trying to read something, he never said.

As far as Pakistani vulnerabilities are concerned, he clearly mentions Balochistan.

"Pakistan should be made to realize, if it does another Mumbai, it will loose Balochistan.

..But no where does he say anything about TTP and your Islamic Jihadis. We hate these Islamic Jihadis, much more than you do!!

For you, they are your creation, who share your ideology, use to fight for you, but have now momentarily turned against you..But for us they are our ideological enemies.

Actually I am not, that is why I am not trying to read something, he never said.

As far as Pakistani vulnerabilities are concerned, he clearly mentions Balochistan.

"Pakistan should be made to realize, if it does another Mumbai, it will loose Balochistan.

..But no where does he say anything about TTP and your Islamic Jihadis. We hate these Islamic Jihadis, much more than you do!!

For you, they are your creation, who share your ideology, use to fight for you, but have now momentarily turned against you..But for us they are our ideological enemies.

Oh so TTP even though they were responsible for APS and Bacha Khan university attacks and many other countless terror attacks all over Pakistan are not our vulnerability and ONLY Baluchistan is, again do you think I'm an idiot or the world is? How do you sleep at night knowing that you spew such propaganda lies all the time.

Answer my second question, what does he mean when he mentions defeating Pakistan's policies in Afghanistan and attacking our internal securities, what policies and what securities?

If another Mumbai attacks occurs and lets just assume that you had nothing to do with APS and bacha khan university attacks, what other terror group (that are vulnerable threat to Pakistan) does he refer to as mercenaries are you going to use to kill children in Pakistan if not TTP?, answer the question.

Oh so TTP even though they were responsible for APS and Bacha Khan university attacks and many other countless terror attacks all over Pakistan are not our vulnerability and ONLY Baluchistan is, again do you think I'm an idiot or the world is? How do you sleep at night knowing that you spew such propaganda lies all the time.

Answer my second question, what does he mean when he mentions defeating Pakistan's policies in Afghanistan and attacking our internal securities, what policies and what securities?

If another Mumbai attacks occurs and lets just assume that you had nothing to do with APS and bacha khan university attacks, what other terror group (that are vulnerable threat to Pakistan) does he refer to as mercenaries are you going to use to kill children in Pakistan if not TTP?, answer the question.

You have many vulnerabilities, but the one we would like to exploit in an event of a Pakistani terrorist attack into India, is Balochistan.
We hate your Jihadis breeds, they are your snakes, who have turned against you.
And incase they are able to beat you..we are there next logical targets.

Pakistan has policy attaining strategic depth in Afghanistan..to control Afghanistan through its proxies..i.e Taliban
And this is the policy we want defeat.
Internal security is again your freedom fighters...which he clearly states Balochistan by name.

We don't kill children , those are your creations who attack schools and kill children may that be in Afghanistan or be that be in Pakistan. They share same ideology and religion as Pakistan and not India.

Incase of another terrorist attack from Pakistan.. We will use freedom struggles lying dormant in your country to exact our revenge..we will do what we did in East Pakistan.

You have many vulnerabilities, but the one we would like to exploit in an event of a Pakistani terrorist attack into India, is Balochistan.
We hate your Jihadis breeds, they are your snakes, who have turned against you.
And incase they are able to beat you..we are there next logical targets.

Pakistan has policy attaining strategic depth in Afghanistan..to control Afghanistan through its proxies..i.e Taliban
And this is the policy we want defeat.
Internal security is again your freedom fighters...which he clearly states Baluchistan by name.

We don't kill children , those are your creations who attack schools and kill children may that be in Afghanistan or be that be in Pakistan. They share same ideology and religion as Pakistan and not India.

Incase of another terrorist attack from Pakistan.. We will use freedom struggles lying dormant in your country to exact our revenge..we will do what we did in East Pakistan.

According to you we have many vulnerabilities but you are and will always going to use Baluchistan as a base of counter attack and will NEVER use or fund TTP through your consulates in Afghanistan, you will use other mercenaries and other terror to kill children but NEVER TTP because your doodh ki dhuli hui bharat mata will never stooped so low.

TTP are too evil for you to use as mercenaries oh no oh no.

I have had enough of this discussion with such a biased liar who spews lies like a backstabbing snake, even if we found a video of Ajit Doval himself personally caught giving funds to TTP you are still going deny it like a proud shameless Indian.

According to you we have many vulnerabilities but you are and will always going to use Baluchistan as a base of counter attack and will NEVER use or fund TTP through your consulates in Afghanistan, you will use other mercenaries and other terror to kill children but NEVER TTP because your doodh ki dhuli hui bharat mata will never stooped so low.

I have had enough of this discussion with such a biased liar who spews lies like a backstabbing snake, even if we found a video of Ajit Doval himself personally caught giving funds to TTP you are still going deny it like a proud shameless Indian.

It is not about doodh ki dhuli.

It is just that we have opposing ideology to your TTP.

TTP and these other Islamo fascist jihadi organisations are your children , they are your carbon copies, they mirror your ways of waging asymmetric warfare against infidels.

And we happen to be infidels for them.

And had you not betrayed their trust, by first creating them and then trying to cut them off under American pressure...they would be fighting alongside you and may as well in the future.

You and these jihadis are just having a disagreement on how best to be true to Islam...where as us and them are natural enemies!

Where as we prefer a different kind of assymetric warfare, the one we used East Pakistan.

You happen to be a fool, who has shut his mind..despite the fact all your allegations against Doval have been proven wrong.

TTP wants rule of Sharia in Pakistan. Why would a Hindu nationalist like Ajit Doval support such organisation? TTP growing stronger in Pakistan will not be a good thing wrt to complexities in Kashmir. If u really believe what u just wrote i have nothing more to say to you, logic wont cut ice with you and that is all we have to offer.
If u still insist that India would sponsor organisation advocating Sharia rule in its proximity, you should be thankful! We are making efforts to bring your people 'closer' to your God. :)

come back when you have an Indian citizen from TTP in custody who perpetrated attacks in Pakistan. Till then you can keep harping on thss turkey gobble.
Right, just like the terrorist mukhti bahini were Indian citizens too right??

call me a skeptic but it looked like it was scripted, he was told to say something like that.

Back
Top Bottom