What's new

lack of debate over International issues

hassan zohaib

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hey modes, for a very long period of time, i am observing that topics related to international exposure, security, politics and especially society is almost non-existent on this forum. I see lots of bickering, trolling and no-doubt very good arguments & debate over PAK-INDIA relation and concerned topics but i am sorry to say that posts on issues of international arena just dont get enough attentions and traffiec from PDF members and gets no debate initiated so, IMO, something needs to be done from you, mods, guys.
I am coming for 4-5 years on this forum and i enjoy reading here and dont get sometimes enough motivation to debate over here because things here only go into two ways either pakistani way or indian way and nobody can go across these two sides. so to make this very useful forum more intersting you need to do something more out-of-the-box.
As a PDF reader which i really proud of because i get a lot of knowledge here i feel myself obliged to contribute something constructive here so i am saying this.
THNX

Hey modes, for a very long period of time, i am observing that topics related to international exposure, security, politics and especially society is almost non-existent on this forum. I see lots of bickering, trolling and no-doubt very good arguments & debate over PAK-INDIA relation and concerned topics but i am sorry to say that posts on issues of international arena just dont get enough attentions and traffiec from PDF members and gets no debate initiated so, IMO, something needs to be done from you, mods, guys.
I am coming for 4-5 years on this forum and i enjoy reading here and dont get sometimes enough motivation to debate over here because things here only go into two ways either pakistani way or indian way and nobody can go across these two sides. so to make this very useful forum more intersting you need to do something more out-of-the-box.
As a PDF reader which i really proud of because i get a lot of knowledge here i feel myself obliged to contribute something constructive here so i am saying this.
THNX

Thanks for the feedback. We will look to engage more topics on international front.

THNX

we discuss what directly effects us.

we discuss what directly effects us.
yeah world revolves around two egoist countries. If the ppl in these countries knew whats happening around the world and where it is going they wouldnt be bickering like mad dogs...

Back
Top Bottom