What's new

KSA determined to prevent Daesh from destabilizing world

A conference without the major partners fighting against IS? Really!

Without Syria (Regime, FSA, SDF etc), Iraq, Egypt, Iran, Nigeria, and Somalia will this conference be anything other than a large echo chamber?

Last edited:
sallafi/wahhabi Islam

and what do you base that claim on ?

1- Such Islam dosn't exist beyond the borders of defence.pk!
2- Hindus like toilets in Saudi Arabia, this is where i base my claim.

I thought Daesh was funded by Saudis.

I thought Daesh was funded by Saudis.

You must be dreaming becusae reality is exact opposite.
It is India... who has appeared as major supplier of arms to all terrorist organisations in region.
This is why... Indian allies dosn't want Pakistan to participate in such conferences where various Islamic countries are participating and organing against Isis !!!

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/eu-report-seven-indian-companies-are-making-parts-used-isis-bombs-1546181

http://dailymailnews.com/2014/11/21...ausing-acute-threat-to-regional-global-peace/

Tho bolded part is enough not to take what you said seriously. So you have 'read reports'? I also have 'read reports' that unicorns exist, aliens will soon invade earth, hell, I've even read that earth is center of universe.

You are merely disputing them because they do not fit your narrative. Do you see how I said they are "reports" and not facts? I don't know if they are true, but to say that the Iraninan role in Syria is all good and there isn't any personal gains to be made from it is hardly factual either.

I hate ISIS, I support the legitimate government of Syria in their struggle against terrorists but the perception is that some of their allies, who although have done much to help them, have also committed atrocities and some indeed are openly sectarian and sprout sectarian slogans which does nothing to quell the fears amongst some Sunnis that there is an on going attempt to carve out a large piece of Syria as a non-Sunni zone. Now I am not even a Sunni, but even I can sense this perception when I read "reports". And that's not all, I do know of personal accounts of people in Syria too, my opinion is just not made up reading one side.

I read both sides, and have also heard statements from people who have no reason to lie or made up stories, although I accept that both sides like to embellish their side more thoroughly. Now you are free to dismiss it entirely because it does not match your point of view, that is completely up to you, and I do not doubt you have more first hand experience because you are closer to that region. But then again there are also many Syrians who have just come from actual warzones. So you will forgive me for not accepting your side of the story as only being factual or rejecting what I have come across myself because you say so.

#Saudi_leads_the_fight_on_ISIS

#I_can_make-up_hashtags_too

You are merely disputing them because they do not fit your narrative. Do you see how I said they are "reports" and not facts? I don't know if they are true, but to say that the Iraninan role in Syria is all good and there isn't any personal gains to be made from it is hardly factual either.

I hate ISIS, I support the legitimate government of Syria in their struggle against terrorists but the perception is that some of their allies, who although have done much to help them, have also committed atrocities and some indeed are openly sectarian and sprout sectarian slogans which does nothing to quell the fears amongst some Sunnis that there is an on going attempt to carve out a large piece of Syria as a non-Sunni zone. Now I am not even a Sunni, but even I can sense this perception when I read "reports". And that's not all, I do know of personal accounts of people in Syria too, my opinion is just not made up reading one side.

I read both sides, and have also heard statements from people who have no reason to lie or made up stories, although I accept that both sides like to embellish their side more thoroughly. Now you are free to dismiss it entirely because it does not match your point of view, that is completely up to you, and I do not doubt you have more first hand experience because you are closer to that region. But then again there are also many Syrians who have just come from actual warzones. So you will forgive me for not accepting your side of the story as only being factual or rejecting what I have come across myself because you say so.
I know exactly what "report" you are talking about.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...shing-population-shifts-to-increase-influence

The article in question quotes ex-FSA commanders and even an Ahrar Al-Sham commander. Both of which (Ahrar Al-Sham especially) are known to conduct joint operations with and fight alongside, ISIS and Nusra. Forgive me for not believing biased terrorist sources.

Labib al-Nahas, the chief of foreign relations for Ahrar al-Sham, who led negotiations in Istanbul, said Tehran was seeking to create areas it could control. “Iran was very ready to make a full swap between the north and south. They wanted a geographical continuation into Lebanon. Full sectarian segregation is at the heart of the Iranian project in Syria. They are looking for geographical zones that they can fully dominate and influence. This will have repercussions on the entire region.

Abu Mazen Darkoush, a former FSA commander who fled Zabadani for Wadi Barada said Damascus’s largest Islamic shrine, the Umayyad mosque, was now also a security zone controlled by Iranian proxies. “There are many Shia who were brought into the area around the mosque. It is a Sunni area but they plan for it to be secured by Shias, then surrounded by them.”

#Saudi_leads_the_fight_on_ISIS

#I_can_make-up_hashtags_too

I know exactly what "report" you are talking about.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...shing-population-shifts-to-increase-influence

The article in question quotes ex-FSA commanders and even an Ahrar Al-Sham commander. Both of which (Ahrar Al-Sham especially) are known to conduct joint operations with and fight alongside, ISIS and Nusra. Forgive me for not believing biased terrorist sources.

Fair enough, your issue is with the sources. As I said, I didn't say these "reports" were factual. I hope they are not, but there is no denying there are sectarian militias on the side of the government too. It's the foreign ones that should be controlled because they have a habit of alienating even some of the officers in the Syrian Army with their overtly sectarian bias.

Can you blame these 'haters'?

The countries participating in the conference are Jordan, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), the US, Bahrain, Turkey, Tunisia, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Lebanon, Malaysia, Morocco and Nigeria

What can i say, the only countries above that have truly participated significantly for a long time is the US, Turkey is not determined to defeat Daesh they even fueled it, they're just trying to intervene to prevent YPG growth.

Besides, if iraq and syria the main fighters of isis aren't invited to that conference than it doesn't mean much. Just another show with no significance.
jont_chiefs_of_staffs.jpg

http://www.arabnews.com/node/1039246/saudi-arabia
RIYADH: A final statement released after a two-day conference in Riyadh of the global coalition against Daesh focused on the importance of identifying operational needs, efforts and activities to defeat the terrorist group.

The statement highlighted participants’ agreement to hold general and bilateral meetings at the level of army chiefs of staff and their representatives in allied states, as well as the commander of US Central Command.

The statement welcomed participants’ continued efforts to defeat Daesh. Participants affirmed their support for Turkey’s Operation Euphrates Shield to fight the group in Syria.

They also condemned abuses committed by Daesh against all innocent people, describing them as crimes against humanity.

The attendees stressed the need to take all necessary measures to eliminate Daesh and prevent it from spreading.
They also urged the international community to promote the rights of peoples that terrorist organizations use to justify their attacks, to prevent the emergence of more extreme groups.

Participants agreed to take appropriate and necessary steps to address a post-Daesh future, and to tackle the propaganda of extremist groups.

1484429516741429700.jpg

thumbs_b_c_8edea90c41548161468037019d155db6.jpg

It is a good step by the Saudis. However, they need to expand the participation of countries to beyond sectarian lines... i.e. include the shia countries... and expand the list of countries to include other Muslim countries like pakistan.... Lastly they need to also include countries like Russia that are currently involved.

Finally, they need to address the elephant in the room... the extremist ideology that gave birth to the twisted Isis type interpretation.
You need to go knocking on the doors of the mosques around the world and look at all the literature that justifies this khawaarji fithna...

Stopping the Saudi Build Mosques around the world that promote the Wahhabi Ideology will help.. But truth is its already too late, we are in a war and headed for another.

god sake overthrow this zionist rothschild creation and put in real islamic government.
saudi is trojan horse. follow the timeline of saudis creation you will see betrayal of muslim by them only benefitted israel/usa and europe. they play the game of haglien dialectic.

KSA determined to prevent Daesh from destabilizing world !!!!! :lol::lol::lol: This is the joke of year.

Hillary Clinton has already acknowledged Saudi Arabia and Qatar provided support to ISIS and Saudi can't fool the world by this shows and conferences to clear itself from what it did. Maybe they can fool the locals in GCC but not us in the State.

Fair enough, your issue is with the sources. As I said, I didn't say these "reports" were factual. I hope they are not, but there is no denying there are sectarian militias on the side of the government too. It's the foreign ones that should be controlled because they have a habit of alienating even some of the officers in the Syrian Army with their overtly sectarian bias.
I think you are probably right and such groups do exist, but nowhere near the frequency and abhorrence that they are depicted in the media. They are becoming more and more disciplined, for example in Iraq the PMUs are now officially part of the Iraqi armed forces and so the government has a greater level of control over them.

god sake overthrow this zionist rothschild creation and put in real islamic government.
saudi is trojan horse. follow the timeline of saudis creation you will see betrayal of muslim by them only benefitted israel/usa and europe. they play the game of haglien dialectic.
Couldn't say better sarwar :woot: :enjoy:

Egypt is missing , which is badly hurt due to ISIS. @Khafee

Pak armed forces only bound to provide training , no participation in any type of long term insurgency or foot on the ground. .Seems no Pakistan due to disagreement with Raheel Shareef.

Back
Top Bottom