What's new

Kingdom of Saudi Arabia conducts military exercise "Soldiers of Islam"

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about Palestinians are they allowed citizenship and could they join this KSA army? If so would you expect some Palestinians to be on parade or exercise??

So I presume the answer is no as you refuse to address it. That is Palestinians are not allowed to join KSA army and therefore there will be no Palestinians in this exercise. I would of thought with the title of this exercise the one group of Muslims that do not have a state that is Palestinians would be allowed to join in the exercise

What do you mean by Israeli talk ?

Arab states don't give Palestinians Citizenship because Israel would say "They are not Palestinians anymore they don't belong here". He is playing that card because KSA as well does not give Palestinian refugees citizenship so as not to give Israel an excuse. Why is he advocating the same things as Israelis I wonder the whole "Evil Arab states" thing.

So I presume the answer is no as you refuse to address it. That is Palestinians are not allowed to join KSA army and therefore there will be no Palestinians in this exercise. I would of thought with the title of this exercise the one group of Muslims that do not have a state that is Palestinians would be allowed to join in the exercise

You do realize you don't make any sense right??

Arab states don't give Palestinians Citizenship because Israel would say "They are not Palestinians anymore they don't belong here". He is playing that card because KSA as well does not give Palestinian refugees citizenship so as not to give Israel an excuse. Why is he advocating the same things as Israelis I wonder the whole "Evil Arab states" thing.

You do realize you don't make any sense right??

No I think that it is a shame that KSA would choose this name for this exercise and then not allow Muslims who have no state representation that's all. No offence Mossa.

You mean soldiers of the Al Saud family. What that family has to do with Islam only God knows.

I thing as per Islam the God i.e. the Allah is the only and final judge to judge lets leave it to him. :wave:

^^^^^^
These brave and beautiful soldiers of Islam will make sure that the correct path of Islam is preserved and the first step towards thst is to clean up the Middle East from the Tyrant regimes inhabiting it. Oh King Abdullah we are your soldiers awaiting your orders for the glory of Islam.

That is why I highlighted this bit. Who but God can say what is the correct path

Well, to me it looks more like a parade with a couple of tank safe exercise rounds fired into the adjacent desert. Does not look like a military exercise. In a military exercise you have red and blue teams going after each other simulating war. This is just a parade. Though I must admit, the pictures are beautiful and choreography above average. Most probably it is a high end Cannon or Nikon. Anyways, if permitted to constructively object, I would say, it is nothing more than a fashion show with only internal consumption utility. The reals of power of Saudi Arabia has never been because of its armed forces or its home grown industries. That power comes directly from Washinton DC.

As clearly as historical documents can show us, all that military hardware is given, maintained and operated by United States to keep Saud regime secured in order to have petrodollar recycling pumps running and sucking the pulp out of the world's population. Muslim or not. But for Muslims it is even worse. This army of compromise created to keep a tribal family from Nejd in power over Hijaz, has never in its history stood along side other Muslim armies. Even today, it is the case. When Gaza or Lebanon gets bombed, it is not the Saudi regime military that comes to aid of those Muslims. They never train Palestinians and give them hardware to defend themselves against aggressors. These are factual points that have to be kept in mind while looking at these pictures.

Then there is the reality of military and the realities of war. The Saudi regime military as per expert analysis is not deadly or even disciplined enough to carry itself around a battle field. It would always need foreign guides to help it through. As history is the witness, when better disciplined Saddam army was at the gates of Saudis, the Saudi regime army run away and no reinforcement could be sent because no one wanted to go to the front. In modern military this act amounts to treason. Saudi regime opted to bring in US to defend the regime. But to save face, they blame their innate weaknesses and shortcomings on others.
For example during the Kuwait war, Iraqi forces took over the town of Khafji in northeast Saudi Arabia after the Saudis had evacuated the place. General Khalid bin Sultan, the Saudi ground forces commander, requested a letter from General Norman Schwarzkopf, stating it was the U.S. general who ordered an evacuation from the Saudi town.

Such a military with such commanders during a real war can not function at any rate or by any imagination. Only highly motivated and disciplined officers of high caliber can push forward through a battle. Those who rely on foreign guidance and face saving are not really in the game. Be it real war, a parade or even a military exercise. So just putting an Islamic name on anything will not make it so. You have to look beyond that to see what is happening in reality.

there are any muslim army but the problem is no ones stands for each othe muslim brothers and saudis are doing what every one is doing the muslim countrys but pakistan has stood for many muslim countries for military support and arab are lazy run away fron trouble jordan and history shows and it does not want to face israel again in war and other arab countries as well

Mosamania, what I am telling you, don't be angry. You know Saudi Arabia is not for war ideals, they are peaceful Islamic country with Hajj and Medinah. It would be better without Army forces. Allah will protect Saudi Arabia but obviously they have no faith in Allah. They labelled themselves as "Soldiers of Islam" which has nothing to protect Muslim worldwides. Almost 90% these are from US military equipments, only Allah know how the Arab people are hateful for each other no reasons, no unity and properly disciplines.

This exercise pictures is meaningless.

No I think that it is a shame that KSA would choose this name for this exercise and then not allow Muslims who have no state representation that's all. No offence Mossa.

I do not think that is the point of this parade. It is just for internal public consumption in their country. It is not about Islam that they would bring in Hamas and send a message to Israel that they are not alone or give their solidarity to Kashmiris. They just use the Islam name as an excuse to keep Saud family in power so that if anyone objects to corrupt practices of Saud family, they would equate it with objection to Islam. It is the convenient way to play on emotions of Muslims and blackmail them.

solders of islam
398637_226037534147215_117655101652126_511051_1567705630_n.jpg

378450_206344452783190_117655101652126_459219_2004466700_n.jpg

424738_242192862531682_117655101652126_544194_1446708317_n.jpg

This exercise pictures is meaningless.

No yaar the picture are very nice, But I agree it looks more like a parade

I do not think that is the point of this parade. It is just for internal public consumption in their country. It is not about Islam that they would bring in Hamas and send a message to Israel that they are not alone or give their solidarity to Kashmiris. They just use the Islam name as an excuse to keep Saud family in power so that if anyone objects to corrupt practices of Saud family, they would equate it with objection to Islam. It is the convenient way to play on emotions of Muslims and blackmail them.

That is incredible but true I must say. Perhaps the exercise should have been called Saud's hard boys??

No yaar the picture are very nice, But I agree it looks more like a parade

That is incredible but true I must say. Perhaps the exercise should have been called Saud's hard boys??

Yaar, they are not hard. Have never won a battle. Though I think another name would have been befitting. Some thing like parade no. 4930. Or perhaps Parade in western desert. The name Islam is I guess misleading and not befitting of such a small and insignificant event.

Yaar, they are not hard. Have never won a battle. Though I think another name would have been befitting. Some thing like parade no. 4930. Or perhaps Parade in western desert. The name Islam is I guess misleading and not befitting of such a small and insignificant event.

Or we could call it "Sauds Militia tests American weapons". Surprisingly finds out they only work against Muslims. But I must say the pictures are very pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom