What's new

Kerala Muslim Girl Who Married A Hindu Boy Alleges Threat To Her Life From Islamist Outfit

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Kerala Muslim Girl Who Married A Hindu Boy Alleges Threat To Her Life From Islamist Outfit
BOBINS ABRAHAM
JANUARY 17, 2017

Jasmi Ismail, a Muslim girl from Kerala has calimed that her life is in danger after she married a Hindu boy.

In a Facebook post, Jasmi said

"I am not sure how long I will be alive. I am sure that the same person who charged at me with an iron rod when he came to know about my love will now come for my life. The police are also complicit in this. Please let me live, this is a request."

https://www.facebook.com/jasmiismail.jasmi.5/posts/402360613439922

In a complaint to the police, Jasmi has named four people, who will be responsible if something happens to her.

Jasmi had married a Hindu boy last week has named activists of Social Democratic Party of India (SDPI) of intimidating her and her husband.

"Why are you behind our lives? Do you want our lives. I too want to live on this earth. Please don't come after me or the person I love", she adds in a separate post.

https://www.facebook.com/jasmiismail.jasmi.5/posts/402263793449604

http://www.indiatimes.com/news/indi...-to-her-life-from-islamist-outfit-269697.html

What she is doing is haram. When you live in a 3rd world country full of uneducated people who are deeply religious, going against the tenants of your faith is a stupid decision. She should have run away or kept it quiet.

Anyway, best of luck to her and hopefully the savages don't get to her.

so SDP is an Islamist outfit? btw government of india should provide her protection. it is funny why she faces the threat becaus it is not the first hindu muslim marriage in india.

so SDP is an Islamist outfit? btw government of india should provide her protection. it is funny why she faces the threat becaus it is not the first hindu muslim marriage in india.

This is quite common in Kerala...Mostly if Muslim women marry to Christian and Hindu boys, there is always a backlash...Now a days due to advent of social media, at least we are not able to know these issues. Otherwise, our media even do not publish these stories in of radical people..

when will these mullahs get some sanity ? all they want to divide and rule.
british went away but left its bastard sons (so called religios leaders- most religions - hindus and muslims are def not exceptions here) to keep the society divided for the erstwile masters

It happens a lot. Its just, thanks to media its coming out. We had one in my own family 15 years back. I myself was a kid then. We received daily threat calls from the girls dad and family.
Its mutual. The threat traffic happens a lot from the other side too.

Back
Top Bottom