What's new

Kashmir,Telangana not parts of India: Member Lok Sabha

Gryphon

Reaction score
July 22, 2014

KL Desk

SRINAGAR

The daughter of Telangana Chief Minister, K Chandra Sekhar Rao, and member of Lok Sabha, the lower house of Indian Parliament, from Nizamabad district, K Kavitha has categorically stated that Jammu and Kashmir and Telangana are not parts of India and New Delhi has forcibly occupied these territories.

K Kavitha, who represents Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) party in Indian Parliament, during an interview with a New Delhi based newspaper, has said that Telangana and Jammu and Kashmir were both separate territories but were ‘forcefully’ merged into India after Independence.

“We need to come out clean on Jammu and Kashmir. Few parts were not ours, we should agree, we should redraw the international lines, and move on,” she added.

Kashmir,Telangana not parts of India: Member Lok Sabha | Kashmir Life

July 22, 2014

KL Desk

SRINAGAR

The daughter of Telangana Chief Minister, K Chandra Sekhar Rao, and member of Lok Sabha, the lower house of Indian Parliament, from Nizamabad district, K Kavitha has categorically stated that Jammu and Kashmir and Telangana are not parts of India and New Delhi has forcibly occupied these territories.

K Kavitha, who represents Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) party in Indian Parliament, during an interview with a New Delhi based newspaper, has said that Telangana and Jammu and Kashmir were both separate territories but were ‘forcefully’ merged into India after Independence.

“We need to come out clean on Jammu and Kashmir. Few parts were not ours, we should agree, we should redraw the international lines, and move on,” she added.

Kashmir,Telangana not parts of India: Member Lok Sabha | Kashmir Life

She is right because modern "Telangana" state is the re-establishment of geographical state of Nizam of Hyderabad which was illegally anexed into india just like Kashmir.

what??? i have just been told i am not a citizen of India!!! :o::(:mad:

P.S: get me a valid source...if it is true, usko jhoote padenge, delhi mein nahi, hyderabad mein...

Unfortunately there is no infraction, Ban in Politics.... It is left to the people of telungana to decide.....

I cant see this news in any leading news papers in India... If true, TOI would have been jumping up and down by now....

Back
Top Bottom