What's new

Kashmir 'NEVER Merged' with India | CM Omar Abdullah

Read this clown.

I think it is enough for now clown. Now it is better you shut up and stop making a mockery of yourself.

So this is your justification of murdering muslims. Not a good justification clown. Not good enough.

What's your gripe with "murdering Muslims"? You one of those ummah dreaming clowns? Muslims are being slaughtered everyday, mostly by other Muslims. Get a grip on reality dude.

Read this clown.

I think it is enough for now clown. Now it is better you shut up and stop making a mockery of yourself.

So this is your justification of murdering muslims. Not a good justification clown. Not good enough.

What mockery? I don't think you even have regret for Rezakars atrocities for years.

I have read about the incidents you mentioned but it wasn't the policy of army and the same report says most of the troops stayed disciplined. The unfortunate violence was the result of the chain reactions.

As for justification, first your leaders proposes Two Nation Theory claiming that Hindus and Muslims can't live together and then tried to grab the land of 1.2 Crore Hindus of Hyderabad and 1 Million Hindus of Junagadh into Pakistan even without territorial contiguity. The Rezakar leadership were all once affiliated to Muslim League.

What's your gripe with "murdering Muslims"? You one of those ummah dreaming clowns? Muslims are being slaughtered everyday, mostly by other Muslims. Get a grip on reality dude.

How ironic, Qasim Rizwi served his Pakistani masters well but ended up like Pauper without any support from the Pakistani government. When he was released in 1958 and migrated to Pakistan, nobody in Pakistan was there to welcome him because he became useless for Pakistani leadership.

Just countering stupid arguments of your compatriots. Or else you can kill all the Indian muslims. I don't give a damn.

What mockery? I don't think you even have regret for Rezakars atrocities for years.

I have read about the incidents you mentioned but it wasn't the policy of army and the same report says most of the troops stayed disciplined. The unfortunate violence was the result of the chain reactions.

As for justification, first your leaders proposes Two Nation Theory claiming that Hindus and Muslims can't live together and then tried to grab the land of 1.2 Crore Hindus of Hyderabad and 1 Million Hindus of Junagadh into Pakistan even without territorial contiguity. The Rezakar leadership were all once affiliated to Muslim League.

Bold part if pure bullsh!t. So won't even consider answering it.

Indian army and its troops were involved in crimes like mass murder in Hyderabad so how much disciplined they were doesn't matter. Fact is that regular troops behaved just like irregular razakars. Both were same.

About mockery. You are proving yourself to be a jerk by getting busted again and again and then coming back with something even more lame. You are mocking yourself.

How ironic, Qasim Rizwi served his Pakistani masters well but ended up like Pauper without any support from the Pakistani government. When he was released in 1958 and migrated to Pakistan, nobody in Pakistan was there to welcome him because he became useless for Pakistani leadership.

We must be grateful to that fool. He killed a few Hindus and gave India the opening to annex Hyderabad. Without his Islamic superiority complex, India would never have been in a position to justify Operation Polo. The idiot got a few years free hospitality with compliments of Indian Jail Hospitality Inc and a boot straight thereafter to Pakistan where he learned that all his ummah and Muslim superiority nonsense was just a pie in the sky dream :D

Bold part if pure bullsh!t. So won't even consider answering it.

Then you need to study history.:laughcry: British media of that time reported Hyderabad receiving weapons from Pakistan through number of flights. Your Jinnah wished to turn Hyderabad into a Muslim homeland while Liaquat Ali Khan once told in a interview that he expect to succeed to pull out independence. After Kashmir acceded to India, even refused to negotiate Hyderabad for Kashmir. Every Pakistan learn how Hyderabad state was the land of milk and honey and they write the same crap here and there.

They are commenting about Kashmir but don't anything about their own country. :cheesy:

They have FCR Laws in FATA and article 247 in Pakistani constitution, thus no Pakistani laws is applicable in FATA, Pakistani Army can't even guard the FATA-Afghanistan border, its unconstitutional.

Unlike Kashmir which signed accession paper with India, Kalat(Balochistan) was annexed on 27 march 1948.

So which force patrols that portion of Af-Pak border?

On Topic> People need to read carefully

"While all the states acceded to the union of India and then merged with it, Jammu & Kashmir only acceded and not merged. That is why we have special status, our own constitution and the flag,''

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/kashmi...ged-india-cm-omar-abdullah.html#ixzz2g529pTUn

India STOP your terror on innocent Kashmirs people.

India STOP your terror on innocent Kashmirs people.

We'll keep on dumping Pakistani non state actors into the same unmarked graves, where there predecessors were dumped. :taz:

We'll keep on dumping Pakistani non state actors into the same unmarked graves, where there predecessors were dumped. :taz:

Your anger showing your frustration against India`s poor reality against Kashmir! :astagh:

This image shows you that how much we Kashmiri HATE you Indians.

1743690_616407031762672_543008403_n.jpg

Shame on you Indians. GET OUT FROM OUR KASHMIR!

Well its no point arguing here. We all have our opinions. In the end, everyone has to go up and answer for their deeds. Just remember if you supported the right cause or suppressed it.
Keep your conscience clear.

Well its no point arguing here. We all have our opinions. In the end, everyone has to go up and answer for their deeds. Just remember if you supported the right cause or suppressed it.
Keep your conscience clear.
Exactly. No country is perfect and every country has its own share of right or wrong things. But then again charity begins at home so better we improve ourselves than pointing fingers at others.

This image shows you that how much we Kashmiri HATE you Indians.

View attachment 15939
Shame on you Indians. GET OUT FROM OUR KASHMIR!
I can post many videos and pics in which terrorists blowing your security personals but then again It will bring me to your level so I won't do it. Such things won't make a difference and Kashmir will be with India in future too.

Back
Top Bottom