What's new

Kashmir 'NEVER Merged' with India | CM Omar Abdullah

That is according to Pakistanis :lol:, but the problem is Indian government states that UN resolution are redundant. Mark my words, India will never negotiate Kashmir based on UN resolution and neither is there any force on the earth that can force India to negotiate Kashmir on UN resolutions

There is parallel between Kashmir and Baluchistan...why do you think there is unrest in Baluchistan

I guess its better for Pakistan to bleed india within kashmir,Since it is all about to rise.the bleeding will increase in the coming years

Other than this kashmir is also close to pakistan.hence not major expenses,and easy access aswell.

beside this having majority of your army in kashmir.we can nuke them and take indian occupied punjab,Indian occupied parts of ancient sindh merge with Genocider home province aka Gujarat and parts of indian occupied rajhistan,

Lol I don't think it is necessary for us to force idiots and lunatics to believe in the truth. Informing them about the reality is enough. Rest is up to the idiots. :rolleyes:

So, please reply me with logic. During June 3rd Plan of the Partition of India plan, Jinnah declared that all princely states are free to decide their future. Pakistan was first to negate this when Brigadier Akbar Khan codenamed 'General Tariq' of Pakistan Army led the invasion of Kashmir on 22nd October 1947.

i was just reading the indian occupied kashmiri brothers comment on one of the page in fb.

they are openly abusing modi and indian army.

i was surprised and i thought they might had read my comments.as one of them said.

we are kashmiri not indians.Kashmiri and indians are different

I don't know why you are surprised. Everyone knows that.

India will never negotiate Kashmir on the basis of its Muslims majority because Kashmirs are just 6-7 millions out 160-170 million Indian Muslims.

Kashmir in India is a repudiation of two nation theory. The very essence of Indian constitution is at stake. And some Pakistan trolls think that they can force India to give up Kashmir :lol.

Good points @INDIC. very factual.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, please reply me with logic. During June 3rd Plan of the Partition of India plan, Jinnah declared that all princely states are free to decide their future. Pakistan was first to negate this when Brigadier Akbar Khan codenamed 'General Tariq' of Pakistan Army led the invasion of Kashmir on 22nd October 1947.

Because unlike other states muslims of Kashmir had revolted against there illegitimate ruler and he was involved in there massacre to suppress them. Supported by hindu extremists from "secular" India. So it was obvious that the hindu ruler had his loyalties with "secular" India against the wishes of his people. He was an oppressor and that's why his signature on any paper doesn't hold any importance. Our attack was important or else today Indian troops would have been shooting Kashmiri youth in Muzaffarabad too just like Shopian.

Indian govt consists of Indians obviously. So being moron is excepted of them. Nothing surprising here.

There is also unrest in your north east too. But that doesn't make them equal to IOK. They are not disputed. Same applies to Baluchistan too.

You are agreeing that Indian government doesn't recognize Kashmir as a dispute. That is good. Now go cry before UN or better OIC

There is difference between NE and Baluchistan. We are talking history. Unlike Baluchistan, NE was never annexed, hence there are similarities between Baluchistan and Kashmir and not between Baluchistan and NE

How about Mountbatten’s remark on instrument of accession

Read his comment, I don't see its negate the authenticity of Kashmir's accession to India. Jinnah on 3rd June 1947 said that every princely state is free to decide their fate and they shouldn't be forced to join India or Pakistan. Perhaps the logic was not followed when Pakistan invaded both Kashmir and Kalat.

There is also unrest in your north east too. But that doesn't make them equal to IOK. They are not disputed. Same applies to Baluchistan too.

Manipur and Tripura were two princely states in North-East India who signed accession paper with India. Don't compare it with the territory which didn't sign accession with Pakistan.

I guess its better for Pakistan to bleed india within kashmir,Since it is all about to rise.the bleeding will increase in the coming years

Other than this kashmir is also close to pakistan.hence not major expenses,and easy access aswell.

beside this having majority of your army in kashmir.we can nuke them and take indian occupied punjab,Indian occupied parts of ancient sindh merge with Genocider home province aka Gujarat and parts of indian occupied rajhistan,

A single cut in Kashmir that you try to inflict has result in 100 direct cuts on Pakistan. The state of mess that Pakistan is in is the result of your so called bleeding India strategy. You guys will never learn.

I don't know why you are surprised. Everyone knows that.

I thought they would atleast consider themselves or atleast pretend being indians.

On return they abuse indian army and genocider aka modi

https://www.facebook.com/onlykmr

have a visit to this page,

Some interesting comments on the pics of the Shaheed kashmiri today

Ashfaq Majeed C Lolab Janate
10 minutes ago · Like

Saqib Dar Inshallah janete he hogay
8 minutes ago · Like

Irshad Khan shaheed
8 minutes ago · Like

Imtiyaz Lone ALLAH IN KO JANATUL FIRDOOS ATA KARE AUR IN KI SHIHADAT KABOOL KARE
8 minutes ago · Like

Sheikh Atif Janate
7 minutes ago · Like

Zed Square aey sahedo asalam
6 minutes ago · Like

Israr Magray Shaheedo tumharai khoon sai inqilab aai ga....
6 minutes ago · Like

MehRan XaHid iNshAllah iNqIlAb aArAhA hAi
4 minutes ago · Like

Farooq Afridi Bhai ye log kon hai?
3 minutes ago via mobile · Like

MehRan XaHid aLlAh sAarE mUjAhIdO aUr kAsHmIRi shAhEed hUay bAiO kO jAnAt atA fArMAyE....AAmEen

By a Proud Kashmir from srinagar

Wani Ashfaq Gaye ko maata kehne walo agar Gaaye tumhari maata hai to uski hifazat karo tum kyun apni maata ko sare aam bazaar main neelam karte ho woh tumhari maata hai
4 minutes ago via mobile · Like

comments only for +18 members
again by proud kashmir,A indian member vivek is abused to death by the fellow proud kashmiri

Rizwan Khan he is lke a indian dog haraami ***** kamena
woh jo iskay baap shopian mai shaheed hue unkay liyeh is kuttay ko furesat na mili
bahna chod kuttay tere maa ki aankh saalay
4 hours ago · Like · 1

Vivek Handoo hey u all bullshits ...dnt u have any respect for our soldiers...our soldiers will always beat these millitants...
4 hours ago · Like

Farhaan Rather VeVek # Haramzaadi Zuban sambbhal kr baat kr

for more please visit this page

https://www.facebook.com/onlykmr

Read his comment, I don't see its negate the authenticity of Kashmir's accession to India. Jinnah on 3rd June 1947 said that every princely state is free to decide their fate and they shouldn't be forced to join India or Pakistan. Perhaps the logic was not followed when Pakistan invaded both Kashmir and Kalat.

It's still Question - as you don't have full Kashmir under Indian control

“it is my Government's wish that as soon as law and order have been restored in Kashmir and her soil cleared of the invader the question of the State's accession should be settled by a reference to the people.”

You are agreeing that Indian government doesn't recognize Kashmir as a dispute. That is good. Now go cry before UN or better OIC

There is difference between NE and Baluchistan. We are talking history. Unlike Baluchistan, NE was never annexed, hence there are similarities between Baluchistan and Kashmir and not between Baluchistan and NE

Well everyone knows the childish stance of Indian govt. So I didn't accept anything new. As for Baluchistan. The Khan of Kalat lived years after annexation and he was happy with his decision. He also wrote his biography where he again showed his allegiance to Pakistan till his death. While in Kashmir's case even the ruler is disputed. People revolted against him. Then the paper he signed no worth obviously. UN has resolutions on Kashmir and you talk on it with us. You consider us to be a party to this dispute. While in Baluchistan case you are nothing for us.

By the way yes Kashmir and Baluchistan do have some similarities. Both in Kashmir and Baluchistan people take three meals a day. So even having low IQ you guys are right some time. :lol:

A single cut in Kashmir that you try to inflict has result in 100 direct cuts on Pakistan. The state of mess that Pakistan is in is the result of your so called bleeding India strategy. You guys will never learn.

Well,No.

Kashmir has nothing to do with the present situation in Pakistan rather the ISI involvement in Afghanistan in 80's is the cause of present problems in pakistan.

Mission kashmir can potentially be termed as the most successful mission by any intelligence agency ever.

Manipur and Tripura were two princely states in North-East India who signed accession paper with India. Don't compare it with the territory which didn't sign accession with Pakistan.

But still there is unrest in those states. So that doesn't make them equal to Kashmir just like Baluchistan.

It's still Question - as you don't have full Kashmir under Indian control

Yes, we consider entire Jammu and Kashmir as the part of India.

Kashmir_map2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom