What's new

Kashmir 'NEVER Merged' with India | CM Omar Abdullah

Your failed logic can't make the accession paper illegal, its as legal as that of Chitral or Swat or Bahawalpur. infact Pakistan has no document to claim the so called Azad Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan, that's you still don't give those people representation in Pakistan's Parliament. Regarding Kalat, perhaps you are forgetting how the Prince Karim Khan of Kalat state led the first Baloch rebellion just after the annexation of Kala in 1948.

Baloch nationalist don’t have majority by numbers while other historic races are there who actually are historically part of Balochistan but are from neighboring areas all around it. There is no religious issue or protection of nationality issue like ioK; instead it’s basically mining-of-minerals and gas-wealth issue added with prospective sheikdom issues. That’s what bothering the top few ambitious feudal nawab figures.

therefore -- AGAIN -- it's stupid to juxtapose the 2. In Balochistan Province the rebels are a tiny minority and not even representative of the Baloch and non-Baloch citizens of the Province (you also have Pakhtuns, ethnic Hazaras, Sindhis and Punjabi settlers). In Kashmir -- the majority (Kashmiri Muslims) are ardently opposed against the aggressive minority (the so-called 'ethnic indians' with whom they share nothing in common)

I ask you again how you consider an accession paper as illegal and Pakistan's control of 1/3 of Kashmir as legal when you have no document to support your claim on that 1/3 of the territory of princely state of Jammu and Kashmir. Don't tell me one side consider it as disputed, even Afghans considers Durand Line as disputed.

Both Indian occupied Kashmir and our controlled part of Kashmir are disputed. That's why they have a special status in our country. This is something else that people of AJK and GB are very comfortable with us unlike the case of India in IOK.

About afghans. Tell those idiots to take the case to UN.

Baloch nationalist don’t have majority by numbers while other historic races are there who actually are historically part of Balochistan but are from neighboring areas all around it. There is no religious issue or protection of nationality issue like ioK; instead it’s basically mining-of-minerals and gas-wealth issue added with prospective sheikdom issues. That’s what bothering the top few ambitious feudal nawab figures.

therefore -- AGAIN -- it's stupid to juxtapose the 2. In Balochistan Province the rebels are a tiny minority and not even representative of the Baloch and non-Baloch citizens of the Province (you also have Pakhtuns, ethnic Hazaras, Sindhis and Punjabi settlers). In Kashmir -- the majority (Kashmiri Muslims) are ardently opposed against the aggressive minority (the so-called 'ethnic indians' with whom they share nothing in common)

That's your personal narrative, I won't go in further detail.

Instrument of accession - J & K beery credible :pop:

edbc74a4-8373-4cbc-8e58-bed76e8b2e6c.JPG

In 1947 it was reported that king Hari Singh of Jammu & Kashmir signed the instrument of accession of state to India on 27 October,1947 at 9.00 am & only AFTER that Indian army landed Srinagar airport on the same day (before dawn as per actual records in white paper of govt of india in Feb 1948 p. 44-48) to legitimise the use of force to save the state from Pak Pathan invasion started on 22nd October 1947,which was called by India as external aggression to state. All secret records in British costody, now open show that Indian Sikh Patiala Infantry paratroopers started landing Kashmir even on 17 th Oct, 1947 itself, as written by Prof. alastair Lamb in his books in 1991&1993 in 'Kashmir, A disputed Legacy' & 'Birth of A Tragedy; Kashmir 1947' & in articles by Praful Bidwai too in 1993 & records in India Office Library, London. Nowhere the original instrument was ever shown after promised in UNO. Lamb proved that it NEVER EXISTED & India has a FORGED one.

In1993 it was reported that the same is missing suddenly from national archives of both Delhi & Jammu where a copy of both existed. In the book:Looking Back of former PM of J&K , M.C. Mahajan, there is self contradiction that request of military help came to Delhi on 26.10.1947 & NEXT DAY on 26.10.1947 instrument was signed in Jammu. Rajmohan Gandhi's book :Patel A Life says that VP Menon flew to Srinagar on 25.10.1947 with a miltary contingent to assess situation, met the king & asked him to flee to jammu, safe place & went back to Delhi.On 26.10.1947night king left Srinagar in convoy for Jammu. Next day in Jammu, he got him signing instrument BEFORE army landed. How? At that time there was no good Jammu-Srinagar highway, no Jawahar Tunnel(made in 1954), 2000feet lower than Bannihal Pass.That road has 2 big heights at Patnitop, Batote & landslide zone at Nashiri, easily taking one full day. Did king reach Jammu quickly, met Menon & signed? Records say Menon reached Jammu on27.10.1947

Prof. Lamb told in an interview to BBC in 1999 dat it was not signed before 27.10.1947. Prem Shankar Jha wrote in his book in 1997 dat it was signed on 25.10.1947 on d basis of Sam Manekshaw's statement but Sam later said,"I don't remember date." Anil Athale wrote in his article in 1997: Indian troops landed Srinagar even on 19th July, 1947 as has been proved in Prof. Lamb's books dat definitely troops landed by 17th Oct., 1947 & Miss Maniben Patel's diary too prove that troops landed BEFORE accession, questioning legitimacy of latter. Secret British records have 40 files on Kahmir Dispute & first file was opened in 1997. News in 1997on that too told all files hide weaknesses of Indian legal case only. And most of Kashmiris consider Dogra Punjabi Hari Singh was NOT LEGAL RULER as inhuman 100 year Amritsar Treaty dated 16 March, 1846 ended on March16, 1946. Amritsar Treaty(based on human sale deed at rate of Rs 7/- per person like cattle sale)itself was illegal & so,Indian claim on J&K

Smt N. A. Mahjoor (of Kashmir origin)of BBC wanted to take an interview of Dr. Karan Singh , s/o Hari Singh in 1999 about the same highly controversial 'instrument of accession of Kashmir ' & clarification whether it actually existed or not. Despite several attempts he told her that he had no time & asked her to read his autobiography(Heir Apparent) only. That book has nothing about the same. His evasion proves that he was hiding the fact. Most of british records prove that NO instrument existed at all.

Both Indian occupied Kashmir and our controlled part of Kashmir are disputed. That's why they have a special status in our country. This is something else that people of AJK and GB are very comfortable with us unlike the case of India in IOK.

About afghans. Tell those idiots to take the case to UN.

We Indians don't consider Kashmir as disputed but as integral of India through rightful accession. Now its your problem to convince us to consider Kashmir as disputed. :omghaha:

We Indians don't consider Kashmir as disputed but as integral of India through rightful accession. Now its your problem to convince us to consider Kashmir as disputed. :omghaha:

Lol I don't think it is necessary for us to force idiots and lunatics to believe in the truth. Informing them about the reality is enough. Rest is up to the idiots. :rolleyes:

i was just reading the indian occupied kashmiri brothers comment on one of the page in fb.

they are openly abusing modi and indian army.

i was surprised and i thought they might had read my comments.as one of them said.

we are kashmiri not indians.Kashmiri and indians are different

Lol only according to self defined definitions of Indian trolls like you aren't going to change the facts buddy. UN resolutions still exist and that makes whole of Kashmri state disputed. This is your self created definition. And the best part is your definition as childish and stupid as your claim on Kashmir.

About Baluchistan I don't know why I should answer your idiotic question when there is no parallel between IOK and Baluchistan. At least bring something comparable to save your sh!t.

I am just doing my duty of informing you morons about the news meant for you that you might have missed.

Look moron read this news. It was published for you. ;)

That is according to Pakistanis :lol:, but the problem is Indian government states that UN resolution are redundant. Mark my words, India will never negotiate Kashmir based on UN resolution and neither is there any force on the earth that can force India to negotiate Kashmir on UN resolutions

There is parallel between Kashmir and Baluchistan...why do you think there is unrest in Baluchistan

That is according to Pakistanis :lol:, but the problem is Indian government states that UN resolution are redundant. Mark my words, India will never negotiate Kashmir based on UN resolution and neither is there any force on the earth that can force India to negotiate Kashmir on UN resolutions

India will never negotiate Kashmir on the basis of its Muslims majority because Kashmirs are just 6-7 millions out 160-170 million Indian Muslims.

There is parallel between Kashmir and Baluchistan...why do you think there is unrest in Baluchistan

Indian govt consists of Indians obviously. So being moron is excepted of them. Nothing surprising here.

There is also unrest in your north east too. But that doesn't make them equal to IOK. They are not disputed. Same applies to Baluchistan too.

I know about it. BTW have you read account of invasion Kashmir by Andrew Whitehead.

How about Mountbatten’s remark on instrument of accession
“it is my Government's wish that as soon as law and order have been restored in Kashmir and her soil cleared of the invader the question of the State's accession should be settled by a reference to the people.”

Back
Top Bottom