What's new

Kashmir: Displaying the wrong map and showing it as part of India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a rule in PDF which prohibits me to display any image? Till it is not there, you cannot impose your views as PDF rule. Let the PDF administrators do their jobs.

You can not display provocative images.

There is a strict policy about it. Here by deliberately showing Azad Kashmir + GB as part of India is a huge provocation.

The whole of Kashmir can only be shown as part of Pakistan OR as a minimum as a disputed area.

There is a strict policy about it. Here by deliberately showing Azad Kashmir + GB as part of India is a huge provocation.

The whole of Kashmir can only be shown as part of Pakistan OR as a minimum as a disputed area.
I love Pakistanis in this FORUM. First they will start with useless threads, and when India will retaliate, they will call the mods. Why start something that you cannot afford to win?

Is there a rule in PDF which prohibits me to display any image? Till it is not there, you cannot impose your views as PDF rule. Let the PDF administrators do their jobs.

If they keep on opening silly threads then I am bound to reply in the silliest manner. Dont care about the ratings here, as ratings are jokes...You dont agree to something and get a negative rating...lol...
this is supposed to be a PAKISTANI forum...posting a "map" supporting the GENOCIDAL BHARATI OCCUPATION of kashmir should or using it in any form should not be allowed.....otherwise the forum moderators are tacitly/implicitly supportiing INDIAs SAVAGE OCCUPATION OF KASHMIR....

this is supposed to be a PAKISTANI forum...posting a "map" supporting the GENOCIDAL BHARATI OCCUPATION of kashmir should or using it in any form should not be allowed.....otherwise the forum moderators are tacitly/implicitly supportiing INDIAs SAVAGE OCCUPATION OF KASHMIR....
This is an open forum. Had this been Pakistan only forum, you wouldn't have seen Indians getting into debates with other Pakistanis

anything else?

I love Pakistanis in this FORUM. First they will start with useless threads, and when India will retaliate, they will call the mods. Why start something that you cannot afford to win?

Tell that to your govt who bans or sues enterprises who do not show Kashmir as part of India.

Kashmir is the most important issue in the region. Kashmiris are our blood and have been subject of worst human rights violations by Indian occupational forces.

We will highlight the issue everywhere we can.

Tell that to your govt who bans or sues enterprises who do not show Kashmir as part of India.

Kashmir is the most important issue in the region. Kashmiris are our blood and have been subject of worst human rights violations by Indian occupational forces.

We will highlight the issue everywhere we can.
Our country our rules. Deal with it.

Good for you, :-)

Just follow the rules of your hosts and we are good :cheers:
Here : Vande Mataram!! Jai Hind!!
Bharat%2BMata.png

A deliberate provocation, your post is reported. Keep on believing in whatever mythology, we live in a real world, where mythologies are good only for movies.
In a real world even the whole Pakistan is land of India where Indus valley and Takshila situated. How you Pakistani Muslims can claim on a Hindu land ?? Isn't haram for you? Or don't you consider yourself from Arab??

Bharat%2BMata.png

Nice image
Not getting akhand bharat image someone plz post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom