What's new

Kargil war was a total disaster, claims Gen Majeed Malik

Status
Not open for further replies.
We do !

Unlike your military, India knew to respect these men.

Coffin Scandal ^

Please stop making us on the rational end, from laughing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do believe that Kargil was a successful Pakistani operation. It showed the average Pakistani that they are capable of capturing Indian land (even if the land was undefended at the time). It geared up the average Pakistani psyche. For a nation whose mentality is as desperate as displayed by most of the Pakistani members in this forum, a Kargil like situation is needed frequently. So what if they lost a few thousand soldiers? So what if they withdrew? So what if this operation caused a military coup in their country? So what if these kind of operations cost their nation to bleed internally? They will after all eat grass to build a nuke. They need to frequently prove to India that they can get under India's skin. India to them is prime evil, a land of the kafir which must bleed. If they lose a few thousand soldiers to irk India for a few weeks then so be it. It enhances their national pride. Not that I am saying that India gives a crap. But let them wallow in their pride. Kargil was a great success. Pakistan Zindabad. May the great military of Pakistan continue to move forward and to eventually capture Hind-ul-Islam. :pakistan:

This is the data: US estimate less than 700, Pakistan estimated less than 500.In exact Govt. released data of 453 dead. Indian Army said not more than 1000. Pakistan opposition party (Ullu) Nawaj said 4000 dead. Now tell me who wants to be Ullu!India had lost almost equal servicemen estimated by US, India gave the data to 527. Pakistan never gave an estimated fatalities of India. History is closed and go home! Stop the Thread.

according to Nawaz Sharif's statement after kargil war Pakistan suffered more than 3000 casualties.....Nawaz Sharif was the prime minister during the conflict....no more proofs...It says all....many retired pakistani generals saying the same.....

This is the data: US estimate less than 700, Pakistan estimated less than 500.In exact Govt. released data of 453 dead. Indian Army said not more than 1000. Pakistan opposition party (Ullu) Nawaj said 4000 dead. Now tell me who wants to be Ullu!India had lost almost equal servicemen estimated by US, India gave the data to 527. Pakistan never gave an estimated fatalities of India. History is closed and go home! Stop the Thread.

Why are Bangladeshis even in this thread to begin with, last time I checked you guys had nothing to do with Kargil. If anyone you should be the one going home :wave:

If memory serves me right,

The initial Kargil plans were made in 80s by Brigadier Musharraf.

That time was just ripe to cut and severely hamper Indian operations.

Pakistan Air Force had the edge, Kashmir struggle on ground was in force, and Indian Punjab was a blaze.

Tell me, the plan was anything short of brilliant !

Pakistan could have courage to do Kargil in 80s, its only the nuclear test of 1998 that gave Pakistan to have some courage to conduct. Pakistan never retaliated after Siachin because of same fear(remember 65 war)

India got POW 1, and Pakistan had 8 POW.It was good that India Pakistan accepted Geneva Convention and this should over here. Both the nation had lost enough resources by this stupid war. Musharraf wanted to turn the Politics into different dimension and everyone knows why he is facing so much trial in Court!

US was not the prime minister of pakistan while Nawaz Sharif was.....if a prime minister says that for his country then I think there's no reason not to believe him.......now stop whining over figures...it's more than 3k whether you accept or cry..

Why are Bangladeshis even in this thread to begin with, last time I checked you guys had nothing to do with Kargil. If anyone you should be the one going home :wave:

I just gave you trolling hindus the real data. Don't meddle on something that you can't win by war! That's why go home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom