What's new

Kargil war was a total disaster, claims Gen Majeed Malik

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is strange, how many Pakistanis desperately want believe Musharaffs tale of events, that their then Prime Minister and COAS together hatched a plan, where they will occupy Kargil heights and cut of Indian link to Siachen and when they were about to win the war, their PM suddenly decided take trip to Washington. And there US president hypnotized him into surrendering his positions in Kargil and their glorious victory(which was just round the corner), turned into shameful defeat.

I mean how dumb are your people(do you think, your PM was) ..can't you people read b/w the lines??!!

Win the war? It's you who is coming across as really dumb! What war was that? Kargil was a small military conflict! And we did not go in to win any land in Kargil, how many bloody times do we have to explain that already explained????

And yet again, NS did not suddenly decide to visit USA, he was 'summoned' by Clinton.

And yet again, NS did not suddenly decide to visit USA, he was 'summoned' by Clinton.

NS was sent by Musharraf after the fall of Tololing and in the last military came clean while NS had public wrath.

Pakistan has got a foothold in that region, has built a road running up to the captured areas and we have establsihed permananet presence in Kargil.

After the offical declaration of the Kargil war being over , indians made many more attempts to take back the peaks that they were unable to take back during the war and utlimately gave up.

Indians failed to completly take back every peak and 1000s of indian troops lost their lives , not exactly india's finiest moment.

if you will consider the neutral sources then they will say opposite......not considerind zaid hamid type source as then the casualties would be more than 1000 for IA....

All the wars were disaster for Pakistan.....

I mean how dumb are your people ..can't you people read b/w the lines
. My friend you are walking on thin Ice.

I never understood something India kept saying they have taken Tiger Hill and than showing on TV the very next day that Indian Army Shelling Tiger Hill Strange, What were they shooting at looking at the angle of the hill if I am not wrong they were 155mm very difficult to shoot a target which lies behind the hill if that was the case they were shooting at the own troops. Again I might be wrong.

All the wars were disaster for Pakistan.....

I am using this phrase as an example. India Sucks and than close the thread I am sure a lot of members would ask why would you say that if so can you explain better. Same goes for your thread please kindly explain the so called the Disaster.

I mean how dumb are your people ..can't you people read b/w the lines
. My friend you are walking on thin Ice.

I never understood something India kept saying they have taken Tiger Hill and than showing on TV the very next day that Indian Army Shelling Tiger Hill Strange, What were they shooting at looking at the angle of the hill if I am not wrong they were 155mm very difficult to shoot a target which lies behind the hill if that was the case they were shooting at the own troops. Again I might be wrong.

I can post alot about Tiger Hill and what happend. Sir i agree with you.

but above all am Happy sir you are back and healthy :)

I am using this phrase as an example. India Sucks and than close the thread I am sure a lot of members would ask why would you say that if so can you explain better. Same goes for your thread please kindly explain the so called the Disaster.
India sucks and then nothing. :undecided:

We had many discussions on Kargil still no one accepts their own failures. Indians think they did something great, we just tried to get back what was ours, fought a war which could have been avoided if we had better intelligence. Pakistanis things they defeated India whereas their entire strategy failed.

Still there is so much name calling and what not. These threads are posted every now and then and same things are said over and over again.

Sir, I think you know this more than anyone. So this thread sucks.

India sucks and then nothing. :undecided:

We had many discussions on Kargil still no one accepts their own failures. Indians think they did something great, we just tried to get back what was ours, fought a war which could have been avoided if we had better intelligence. Pakistanis things they defeated India whereas their entire strategy failed.

Still there is so much name calling and what not. These threads are posted every now and then and same things are said over and over again.

Sir, I think you know this more than anyone. So this thread sucks.

HAHAHHAA yes I do know a lot but when I said INDIA SUCKS I stopped after that. That was my point the above thread says war was a disaster for Pakistan and it stopped. I just wanted to know how was it a disaster for Pakistan. And I truly don't means that India Sucks.

Mod kindly please close thread we have discussed this issue a million times. If it makes the other side happy and they go to sleep with sweet dreams than I will say it they won .
MK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom