What's new

Karachi Police battles TTP

A.Rafay

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

FRANCE 24 reports about Karachi police operations against TTP. A huge challenge and risky task for police as TTP is hiding among local population.

TTP spokesman talks on skype, why cant we drone them from spreading propaganda?

The Pashtun are baring the brunt of the war, this is an unfortunate truth, and more need to be done to make the innocent Pashtun feel safe.

The Pashtun are baring the brunt of the war, this is an unfortunate truth, and more need to be done to make the innocent Pashtun feel safe.
I am a pashtun and if i have to kill all of pashtuns to save some one else i will do it and they are not innocent ,those living in the tribal areas are as barbaric as it can be

TTP spokesman talks on skype, why cant we drone them from spreading propaganda?

very random, i come across a logical argument!
Next we should ask logical questions, regarding their supply lines, objectives, operational areas, finances, trainings, intelligence, source of influence over President zardari and judiciary and Sindh/KPK police.

Pakistanis are baring the brunt of the war, this is an unfortunate truth, and more need to be done to make the innocent Pakistanis feel safe.

Fixed it for you.

Pakistanis are baring the brunt of the war, this is an unfortunate truth, and more need to be done to make the innocent Pakistanis feel safe.

Fixed it for you.
I meant in terms of racism. There is no denying that innocent Pashtun are being targeted by both sides.

There are rented terrorists in Karachi but there are even political terrorists wings who are disguised in terrorist outfits.

Back
Top Bottom