What's new

Karachi: Asia's biggest food and entertainment resort opening next month

and i am actually disappointed until now,
I think we haven't seen the entire places of this place otherwise its a complete waste of money if this is all

I am hoping for some attractive and interesting things somewhere within inside

Nothing is convince-able so far that could plea me to visit Karachi to see this place

i think, you maybe right..................

Last edited:
and i am actually disappointed until now,
I think we haven't seen the entire places of this place otherwise its a complete waste of money if this is all

I am hoping for some attractive and interesting things somewhere within inside

Nothing is convince-able so far that could plea me to visit Karachi to see this place

I think we'll know after the inauguration. The pictures I posted are of only parts of the resort. For those of us who are living far away from Karachi, pictures/videos are the only way we can get a glimpse of this place.

Maybe PDF members living in Karachi can tell us about their experience after visiting this place after inauguration. And also share pictures and videos.

I think we'll know after the inauguration. The pictures I posted are of only parts of the resort. For those of us who are living far away from Karachi, pictures/videos are the only way we can get a glimpse of this place.

Maybe PDF members living in Karachi can tell us about their experience after visiting this place after inauguration. And also share pictures and videos.

well I pray & hope you are right! :cheers:

This whole project isn't completed yet. The multiplex and malls are still under construction. This is just a soft opening. Grand opening will be in a few months.

This whole project isn't completed yet. The multiplex and malls are still under construction. This is just a soft opening. Grand opening will be in a few months.

are there major food chains like mcdonalds, kfc, subway, student biryani etc etc coming??

Not sure about Mcdonalds or KFC but there are several major international food chains and retail stores. The leisure part of it will be open after Eid. I might visit this soon.

Not sure about Mcdonalds or KFC but there are several major international food chains and retail stores. The leisure part of it will be open after Eid. I might visit this soon.

can you give some names

and when you visit there, dont forget to take some pictures

thanks..

When i go back to Karachi in 2012, i will leave there as one fat b*****d LOL

I like all the Skyscrapers and Resorts being develped in Karachi, would anyone agree with me in saying Mumbai and Karachi should be sister cities?

Port%20Grand%20Function%20Pics_Page_06.jpg

Port%20Grand%20Function%20Pics_Page_08.jpg

Port%20Grand%20Function%20Pics_Page_11.jpg

Port%20Grand%20Function%20Pics_Page_30.jpg

Port%20Grand%20Function%20Pics_Page_05.jpg

Port%20Grand%20Function%20Pics_Page_34.jpg

Port Grand

Back
Top Bottom