What's new

K5 MISSILE TEST FIRED

Yes the srtrap down INS-
This one has laser running insude optic fiber tubes...and sensors calculating phase change due to change in missile heading.. Then feeding data to a computer which calculates course correction accordingly...
Both sensors and computer need to be compact and fast to do these calculations,and a well written software.
Benifits over older gimball based INS (Still used in Ghauri) is that fluctuation in Gravity such as increase in gravity while on a mountain range,and mechanical friction does not effect the system's accuracy..as there are no moving parts.

Btw...where will india fit Brahmos on their subs?
The vertical launch tubes will cally Ballistic missiles and 500mm dia Nirbhay can be fired from standard 533mm torpedo tubes..
Where will be the room for Brahmos?

thanks for info

Project BO5 Launcher

10b.gif

Thats the gas turbine engine of a ship!!

Its not a missile launcher or anything like that.

^^ I meant a special version of Kilo ordered secretly with longer hull and VLS.

people just think there's something fishy in they declaring it was tested in Bay of Bengal,,, earlier they used to say coast of Visakhapatnam... and there was a report after the last test that the next test would be from arihant and even there was report that arihant has left its ports for sea trials....

The vertical launch tubes will cally Ballistic missiles and 500mm dia Nirbhay can be fired from standard 533mm torpedo tubes..

I don't think there are plans to fit Brahmos on SSBNs. Maybe on future SSKs, the project 75I. The present diesel electric subs are too small to carry brahmos. We use the latest variant of club-S anti ship missiles on our current attack subs. The arihant class subs are for strategic purposes, to carry ballistic missiles. Hence the designation of ssBn.

Yes the srtrap down INS-
This one has laser running insude optic fiber tubes...and sensors calculating phase change due to change in missile heading.. Then feeding data to a computer which calculates course correction accordingly...
Both sensors and computer need to be compact and fast to do these calculations,and a well written software.
Benifits over older gimball based INS (Still used in Ghauri) is that fluctuation in Gravity such as increase in gravity while on a mountain range,and mechanical friction does not effect the system's accuracy..as there are no moving parts.

The Brahmos will be fitted on the new P-75 I submarines for which RFI is to be issued by GOI. It will be fitted vertically. Thats why Rosoboronexport is pitching its Amur class submarines.

Its video of the K-15 SLBM test.

Fooking awesome ...

Badarse real Badarse !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ The much awaited video finally .

It is party time everybody .............:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom