What's new

K5 MISSILE TEST FIRED

Can any one explain how much warhead this missile can carry in different flight paths ????

700km range for HCM version is with a standard 1000kg payload.That must also be the payload of BM version , although very less is in the open about this version.

drdo_scientist_20130211.jpg

Are the part of the "Martial Races"? :P
Something for that "Martial Races" theory BS !!

Well, as per martial races theory, North Indians should be in the Armed Forces. That is kind of true is it not. The armed forces after independence have not formed any new regiment based on ethnicity or caste. But all the existing ones were retained.

So the South Indians hired into Armed Forces are only in the mixed regiments. Thus less visibility for them.

Though it is no secret that they also are not very keen on joining the military.

DRDO and ISRO is predominantly filled with South Indians though! :D

The submarine isnt ready yet..
They can have a few more tests of Kali missile.

India Test Fires Ballistic Missile From Underwater Platform | news.outlookindia.com

Lol....K-stands Kalam...the great Indian scientist name A P J Abdul Kalam. Well we have not thought of any Kali missiles as og now....but the name sounds cool. Thanks for your suggestion.

Thats debatable.....

Well that would be debatable only to morons without an iota of brain.

The submarine isnt ready yet..
They can have a few more tests of Kali missile.

KALI is a different weapon altogether under development with DRDO. Unlikely to be successful for atleast a decade more.

Well, as per martial races theory, North Indians should be in the Armed Forces. That is kind of true is it not. The armed forces after independence have not formed any new regiment based on ethnicity or caste. But all the existing ones were retained.

So the South Indians hired into Armed Forces are only in the mixed regiments. Thus less visibility for them.

Though it is no secret that they also are not very keen on joining the military.

DRDO and ISRO is predominantly filled with South Indians though! :D

I know, I was just kiddin'.
Warfare is changing in character all the time. If Chanakya-like brains were relevant in Maurya times; then they are even more relevant now. Warfare is not only about the military anyway.
That is where the South Indians (Ayyars and Ayyangars included) come into the mix. :D

I know, I was just kiddin'.
Warfare is changing in character all the time. If Chanakya-like brains were relevant in Maurya times; then they are even more relevant now. Warfare is not only about the military anyway.
That is where the South Indians (Ayyars and Ayyangars included) come into the mix. :D

Its a jolly mix. And Pakistani's are on the receiving end of both - the missiles and the men sent from here :D

You mean MIRV?

It can carry just one...

Too small for carrying more than one..

The trajectory is too small to dispense multiple warheads...

Sir,

It seems that I was incorrect. I had quoted a previous post of yours and stated that the B-05 does not maneuver although it is a depressed trajectory/hybrid ballistic missile. All the recent posts and relevant information seem to be pointing towards an ability to maneuver in order to evade enemy defenses even during the end phase of its flight/glide regime. Apologies for the late correction.

Back
Top Bottom