What's new

Just saw Ali Azmat

Speaker

Reaction score
Country
India
At the Memphis airport...dude is pretty short. There was hardly any fuss about him. Just him and 2 guys...maybe no one recognized him... I did, thanks to the guitar and grin :) checked his website, he has a show here tomorrow

5'.6" is average not short short is consider to be 5'.4" or less infact 5'.2" and less comes under the definition of short.

Yeah I agree... He was shorter than I had imagined...he wasn't all that short

5'.6" is average not short short is consider to be 5'.4" or less infact 5'.2" and less comes under the definition of short.

Bro, it seems 5'4-5'6 is going to be the average height of girls(in my area at least). I am 5'9 and I can feel short sometimes when I am around some people...

Bro, it seems 5'4-5'6 is going to be the average height of girls(in my area at least). I am 5'9 and I can feel short sometimes when I am around some people...

dude, average indian height is 5-6.

dude, average indian height is 5-6.

Same for Pakistanis. And ya it is short in some places.. My grandfather is 6 and brother 5'10 and me 5'9. Because my family in India owned their own farm, animals,land etc for generations. So I guess we got the right nutrition.:tup:

In USA 5'9 is the average. But that might go up to 5'10. But when you go to India. You can feel pretty tall.

Last edited:
i also saw him many times on TV lolz

It's ridiculously short...

But unfortunately it is average in some countries.

It's ridiculously short...

But unfortunately it is average in some countries.

3rd world nations tend to have average heights that are much smaller then 1rst world. 5'6 is short for a guy in USA, Europe, etc. Its like a girls height here.

Is thiss thread related to heights? :undecided:

At the Memphis airport...dude is pretty short. There was hardly any fuss about him. Just him and 2 guys...maybe no one recognized him... I did, thanks to the guitar and grin checked his website, he has a show here tomorrow

And thats how it started..

Back
Top Bottom