What's new

Just got a free tank of gas from indian owned gas station

Status
Not open for further replies.

S_O_C_O_M

Reaction score
Just got $65 dollars worth of gas for free from indian owned Exxon gas station. their credit card machine screwed up and they couldn't get it re-started. I waited around 15 minutes for them to fix it they couldn't do it. I told them i couldn't wait around any longer they gave me my credit card back and and I left. they all looked pissed. :cheers:

Just got $65 dollars worth of gas for free from indian owned Exxon gas station. their credit card machine screwed up and they couldn't get it re-started. I waited around 15 minutes for them to fix it they couldn't do it. I told them i couldn't wait around any longer they gave me my credit card back and and I left. they all looked pissed. :cheers:

where nigga i wanna do the same thing Let a nigga know Gas is very expensive

So let me guess you are not going to pay them later? Typical jahil mentality, no wonder we are so backward and then we all blame our politicians. They are just a reflection of the society, it's just a lack of opportunity for the rest.

So let me guess you are not going to pay them later? Typical jahil mentality, no wonder we are so backward and then we all blame our politicians. They are just a reflection of the society, it's just a lack of opportunity for the rest.

THey Got insurance they can Claim Gas PUMP fukin up a lot of indian that own a gas station use to sell gas at half price here in ny till they got caught couple of years ago in credit card fraud

$65 is a big deal, like 2 weeks of gas for a medium traveler. Good for you bud, I had a some what similar thing happen to me 1 week ago at Dominoes Pizza, only difference is that he made me one with wrong toppings and then made me a new one. Gave me both for free. Eating 2 free gourmet pizzas is as priceless as free gas.

I wonder if the guy behind me was wishing for a screw up on part of the baker lol.

Buddy, morals and ethics aside. Its a general rule in many places in US, if you had to suffer an in-convince at a service area which was in no way your fault, you enjoy the service for a reduced or cost free.

Its a way to maintain customer satisfaction aaaaand the cost incurred to the company/ organization is already set aside in their budget as 'Screw ups'. So in order to get a profit they have to be on their best achievable standards or its a customer lost to the competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom