What's new

JSQM joins call for Sindh independence

Raw/CIA funded loosers can never seperate sindh from pakistan.

True.
I disagree though that this is happening due to the Mohajir Sooba thing. If you listened to all that they said, they even praise Mohajirs and say that we should be loyal to them.
They have no power but are pretty much Zardari's pets. The people in the rally are paid to go there, most of them daily wage earners.

Dude MQM controls this JSQM, they can't do anything. Probably the only good thing MQM has done.

LMAO Zardari's illegitimate children.

In a way you are right. Pashtun Nationalism, Sindhi Nationalism and Baloch Nationalism are at a rise... they have been rising especially since Zardari came to power. These Sub-Nationalist movements are at their peak today and if you ask anyone of these people who they vote for... they vote for Zardari. PPP is a party for all those who do not believe in Pakistan

This guy has the most populous city in the world for his audience, 18 million people from one city alone(karachi). 35 million from the entire province and he can only muster up a gathering of 30,000. That should speak volumes about the popularity of this resolution.

In a way you are right. Pashtun Nationalism, Sindhi Nationalism and Baloch Nationalism are at a rise... they have been rising especially since Zardari came to power. These Sub-Nationalist movements are at their peak today and if you ask anyone of these people who they vote for... they vote for Zardari. PPP is a party for all those who do not believe in Pakistan

Pushtun Nationalism, I doubt it. Pushtuns are die hard Pakistanis! They take a lot of pride in their heritage and identity but are blindly in love with Pakistan. I should know, I am an honorary Wazir and Salarzai!

They're all the same ! And the sad part is that Secession isn't going to solve any of their problems especially if none of them are ideological in nature but the Govt's ineptitude continues to stoke the fires of such movements.

Last time when we had a thread on Balochistan,you were resident of Balochistan :lol:

Go ahead. Show me that thread where I said I am a resident of Balochistan and make your existence on this forum worthy. :)

False Flagger Reported

Ashamed of your Indian heritage? (No offence to proud, flag bearing Indians)

Funny this Indian decided to appease his tiny ego under such a silly attempt.
Brings shame on his fellow countrymen... many of whom are wonderful contributors.

Funny this Indian decided to appease his tiny ego under such a silly attempt.
Brings shame on his fellow countrymen... many of whom are wonderful contributors.
He has been trolling like this since 2010 i think.Registers a new ID under Muslim name and then make outlandish posts.

Where was Police & Rangers? Where is MQM, i will be happy if MQM go & kill these mofo jsqm terrorists.

death to jsqm terrorists
death to basheer qureshi
death to gm syed
death to any terrorist operating against my motherland Pakistan.:pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
so finally jsqm chairman bashir qureshi dies. Aik to bemari kam hui.

Back
Top Bottom