What's new

JSQM joins call for Sindh independence

Just see what $hit happens in our country! We can't build that DAMNED Kalabagh Dam:

Not because:

It isn't beneficial

BUT

Because some stupids back then stole Sindh's water. Now Sindhis are not willing to trust no matter how much we plead. The state has all but LOST ITS CREDIBILITY.
------------------
Those water theives need to be hanged for sinking the Kalabagh Dam project.

Claiming that Pakistan had now become a symbol of religious extremism and
terrorism and, as such, a threat to global peace and humanity,
may be this is the reason they want to get separated?

he urged the international community to help the Sindhi nation gain independence from Punjabi-dominated country.
nobody is interested in helping you sir. you have to do it yourself.

india should stay out of this.

He further claimed that soon after Pakistan came into being, religious riots were triggered in Sindh under a conspiracy to convert Sindhis into a minority and this forced over 1.3 million Sindhi Hindus to migrate to India leaving behind their lands measuring
over 2.5 million acres and other properties. The assets were then distributed among
‘settlers’.
its not something new. aren't we guys aware of this? this is how minority population has decreased in pakistan over the years.

Though I don't understand the language, but I believe this is what is being talked about in the OP:

These guys seem to be chanting slogans against the Punjabis.

Just listen to what these guys are saying at 4:37 onwards.

JSQM is a joke, living in interior Sindh, I would know.

As the videos show, it might be a fringe group but it's definitely not a joke.

Last edited by a moderator:
Though I don't understand the language, but I believe this is what is being talked about in the OP:

They are a joke. In urban Sindh they have MQM to face and they can't do sh!t in front of them. In rural sindh they have PPP and other parties and again they can't do a sh!t in front of them. So they are a joke if they can't do sh!t in any part of that territory they want to liberate.

They are a joke. In urban Sindh they have MQM to face and they can't do sh!t in front of them. In rural sindh they have PPP and other parties and again they can't do a sh!t in front of them. So they are a joke if they can't do sh!t in any part of that territory they want to liberate.

Just see what $hit happens in our country! We can't build that DAMNED Kalabagh Dam:

Not because:

It isn't beneficial

BUT

Because some stupids back then stole Sindh's water. Now Sindhis are not willing to trust no matter how much we plead. The state has all but LOST ITS CREDIBILITY.
------------------
Those water theives need to be hanged for sinking the Kalabagh Dam project.

You my friend is a racist yourself. If anyone needs to change is you. Work hard on yourself. Try to kill the hatred present in your heart towards other ethnic groups. If anything needs to change is you.

You are an Urdu Speaker(Muhajir) but you don't represent us. And you obviously don't represent Sindhis when you don't even represent the ethnic group you belong to. So bring a positive change in this country the racists like you would have to change themselves. What ever you have said till is non factual and blatant lies just because of your hardline racism.

I live in Sindh and know it more than you know about 1971 and all that. So give it a break. Keep your 1971 rant away at least from this thread or anything related to Sindh for that matter.

Last time when we had a thread on Balochistan,you were resident of Balochistan :lol:

Can anyone explain if these rallies of seeing sudden upsurge or Sindhi nationalist has always been organizing such rallies.

Can anyone explain if these rallies of seeing sudden upsurge or Sindhi nationalist has always been organizing such rallies.

There was once uprising in 80's however later died off .. This rally is sham as you could all these people are very poor and deprived peasants and farmers , interior sindh's landlords (fuedals) are known for their hostility towards their own people. They keep hostile entire families lock down in under ground jails to guard their interests and course to make others work for them. Its a fckd x 100 system ..

The videos are taken from the buses on a road called super highway linking karachi to rural sindh and other sindh cities. These people are daily wage earners , they cannot afford to leave a days wage to protest against some thing , not cause they love the country but simply because they cannot afford it any way "" i am not exagerating i have seen the conditions they live , one will be shocked to see the state.

This is a political hoax , these nationalists are on PPP parole , this is one of the card president had under his sleeves , elections are round the block last time zardari thankfully called pakistan khappay this is to provide another oppourtunity and also to prove the punjabi army that if they can play dirty so can PPP

lol bunch of jobless mazdoors.:rofl:

They not talking only about Punjabis, but Muhajirs, Pathans & PPP also.

BTW they are jokers & none care about them. As i understand Sindhi in first video he said that Benazeer gave 5 lakh???? area of Sindh to Bharat. I don't know which area was he talking about cuz the Rann of Kutch area is still disputed territory the Sir Creek side.

In 2nd last video he was saying MQM pe lanat, Panjabi h@*****, Pathan pe lanat, Mahajiro ki maut GM syed, Mahajir sooba bananay walo hum tumhari maut hain etc etc. In reality what is their capability? Will they fight PPP in rural Sindh? PPP feudals are very strong in rural Sindh & the poors who works under them even more dangerous, they consider those feudals of Sindh as (Nauzubillah) God & can even die for them. So they are failed there, Than also there is Pir Pagara & his Huurs & his kindda army will these jokers fight them? They are extereme patriotic Pakistanis & fought in 47, 65 & 71 wars against india, same is the case there that those Mureeds consider Pir Pagaras as (Nauzubillah) God. In South Sindh, Hyderabad, Karachi etc there is Muhajirs yes the same Muhajirs who gave their blood for Pakistan & they are in millions will they fight them? or MQM who is exteremely powerful in Southern Sindh these jokers will die in half hour if they fight head to head with MQM. lol

Mahajir sooba bananay walo hum tumhari maut hain

Thats pretty much what the fuss is all about .. after all the present govt is a sindhi WHY EXACTLY SINDHIS would they want to go out and talk about the separation of sindh , all this fuss has trigerred since the wall chalkings and press confrence by some demanding a mohajir province .. These fuedal lords pet pigs know it well once a mohajir province than all their luxuries will go down the gutter lol!! Thus why all the fuss about dharti maan and all the crap

I SAY THE NEED OF THE HOUR IS A MOHAJIR PROVINCE

Mahajir sooba bananay walo hum tumhari maut hain

Thats pretty much what the fuss is all about .. after all the present govt is a sindhi WHY EXACTLY SINDHIS would they want to go out and talk about the separation of sindh , all this fuss has trigerred since the wall chalkings and press confrence by some demanding a mohajir province .. These fuedal lords pet pigs know it well once a mohajir province than all their luxuries will go down the gutter lol!! Thus why all the fuss about dharti maan and all the crap

I SAY THE NEED OF THE HOUR IS A MOHAJIR PROVINCE

These @$$hole gm syed's dogs killed one Muhajir Pakistani guy who was 25 year old, at Safoora in Jauhar. I hope mqm will react & annihilate them in their area. m0f0 illeterate mazdoors, gm syed's dogs come to Karachi & kill us, they must be killed like a p1*$.

well answer to indians to consider two nation theory null and void...
bangladesh didn,t merged with india , it is separate Muslim country and scheme of divisions presented by CH.rehmat ali,Allama Iqbal and others presented bangladesh as a separate Muslim land.
we divided but we still stand independent from india and two nation theory is still there....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom