Solomon2

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
United States
new%2Beoz%2Blogo3.png

Monday, April 28, 2014
Jordan holds conference to deny Jewish rights in Jerusalem

Jordan is holding a conference that aims to ensure that Jews have no rights in Jerusalem.

From Jordan's official Petra News Agency:

Deputizing for His Majesty King Abdullah II, HRH Prince Ghazi Bin Mohammad, the King's Advisor for Religious and Cultural Affairs, on Monday opened "The Road to Jerusalem" Conference that is being attended by a number of Muslim and Christian religious scholars, parliamentarians and politicians from across the Arab and Muslim worlds.

Organised by the World Islamic Sciences and Education (WISE) University, the Lower House Palestine Committee and the Muslim World League, the conference will tackle topics such as the religious significance of Al Aqsa Mosque and other Muslim and Christians sites in Jerusalem, and ways in which the Arab and Muslim worlds and the international community can come to the aid of the occupied city.

The Rapporteur of the Higher Committee and spokesperson of the Conference, Deputy Yahia Al Saud, said in his opening remarks that the developments in Arab countries over the past few years and the so-called Arab Spring affected the Palestinian issue and led to an increase in Israeli arrogance and violations against the Palestinians in the West Bank.

He also highlighted efforts of His Majesty the King in defense of the Al Aqsa Mosque and called for Arab and Islamic support to confront the Israeli schemes.

Palestinian Awqaf Minister Mahmoud Al Habbash also made remarks in which he stressed the importance of the topics to be tackled during the conference, pointing to the historic and religious importance of Jerusalem.

He said that the Israeli occupation authorities allocated $4 billion this year to complete the Judaization of the holy city and urged Arabs and Muslims to confront the Israeli plans that target Islamic and Christian holy sites in the occupied city.

President of the Arab Parliament Ahmad Al Jarwan pointed to the agreement signed by Jordan and Palestine under which the Palestinian side "reaffirmed" the status of His Majesty King Abdullah as the custodian of the holy sites in Jerusalem. The agreement, he said, aimed to preserve the Arab identity of the holy city.
This conference, as is usual in the Arab and Muslim world, does not admit that Jews have any historic or religious attachment to Jerusalem. Which is ironic because their official English news reports call it by its Hebrew-derived name, not "Al Quds."

Jordan, of course, is the country that destroyed scores of synagogues within days of taking control of Jerusalem's Old City in 1948. It also stole gravestones from the ancient Jewish cemetery at the Mount of Olives and used them for latrines and to pave roads.

Now this enlightened country is demanding that Israel, which allows all religions to have free access to Jerusalem, to bring back the situation between 1948 and 1967 when the Old City was Judenrein.

Because, you see, the Jordanian hypocrites and antisemites are claiming that Jews are the ones who are dishonoring Jerusalem!

As I've pointed out before, the proof of Arab antisemitism isn't finding lots and lots of newspaper articles about events like these that deny Jewish ties to Jerusalem, or that deny the Holocaust, or claim that Jews drink the blood of Gentiles.

The proof is that no Arabs are willing to protest them.

What a bunch of toxic manure as usual from Elder of Ziyon. Talk about creative interpretations of a meeting designed for the protection of Al-Quds and it's Islamic and Arab heritage that has been under threat since 1947.

It's not a coincidence that 90% of Al-Quds has been built by Arabs including the Al-Aqsa Mosque.

Or how the Zionists bulldozed the ancient Moroccan Quarter.

Nor is Al-Quds a Jewish city originally but a Canaanite city. Also a Semitic people but that's besides the point. It has been majority Arab as it has been majority Jewish for approximately the same amount of time historically.

Our Jewish cousins need to come to terms with that.

Last edited:
What a bunch of toxic manure as usual from Elder of Ziyon. Talk about creative interpretations of a meeting designed for the protection of Al-Quds and it's Islamic and Arab heritage that has been under threat since 1947.

It's not a coincidence that 90% of Al-Quds has been built by Arabs including the Al-Aqsa Mosque.

Or how the Zionists raised the ancient Moroccan Quarter.

Nor is Al-Quds a Jewish city originally but a Canaanite city. Also a Semitic people but that's besides the point. It has been majority Arab as it has been majority Jewish for approximately the same amount of time historically.

Our Jewish cousins need to come to terms with that.
And u were trying to reason with him, he is a zionist tool. The kind u see on TV channels blessing us with their well planned nicely choreographed propaganda. I wonder if he still writes that blog, u should check it out to see his real face.

Solomon 2, I can’t take you seriously your too one sided. I don’t think I’ve ever seen you post anything negative about Israel .

And u were trying to reason with him, he is a zionist tool. The kind u see on TV channels blessing us with their well planned nicely choreographed propaganda. I wonder if he still writes that blog, u should check it out to see his real face.

Solomon 2, I can’t take you seriously your too one sided. I don’t think I’ve ever seen you post anything negative about Israel .

Discussing with him is like discussing with a similar Muslim counterpart who denies the existence of Jews. In short it's hopeless.

You know that you are drowning in shit if your main news source in your life is Elder of Ziyon. I am yet to encounter any Arab on PDF that denies the existence of Israel yet he did so with Palestine as recently as yesterday.

Anyway it's impressive that a so-called "blog" can spin innocent news and create something like that toxic manure. He constantly thinks that the whole Arab world, meaning the over 20 Arab countries and nearly 450 million people of Arab ancestry worldwide are out to kill all Jews while in reality it's a regional conflict between Israelis and Palestinians bound in territory/land at its core.

In any case our friend here is like a parrot on steroids.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom