What's new

JORDAN AIR DEFENSE SYSTEMS

I'm not silly:no:

Jordan is one of the most militarized countries in the world. Equipped with the latest armament with large numbers considering it's size, so it's not tiny.
Jordan: One Of The Most Militarized Nations On Earth | The Black Iris of Jordan

Well, it was supposed to be teasing, end of the talk.

Dear, this is complete BS, Iran can't confront regional powers like the KSA or Turkey with it's rustic army, let alone Western countries.

Well, there are much more than 3 batteries of Patriot Pac 3.

You are being too emotional again , and I do not know why you hate Iran that much , but it is your opinion and you are entitled to it for yourself, a rustic Army of Iran, KSA,Turkey, Patriot Pac 3, it is all ignorant talk, just be proud of your country and it will suffice, Jordan can have the whole American, KSA and Turkey's arsenal, it won't have enough manpower to man them, or master their technologies, even the Americans failed with the patriots, and tell me please why Israel and the US are desperately testing new antimissile systems if the Patriot system was potent at all. You can have 30 of them , if their success rate is still 0% against the most basic Scuds it is like having none.
The main thing here is that Jordan can be well armed and well protected, but it will only achieve that when it will be fully autonomous in designing and producing its own systems, like king Abdullah is trying to do.
So if you only have childish answers, please skip it this time, and keep your small talk out of the debate.

So you skipped the scientific facts and figures to the comments? Go get help..

The statistics in the article date back to the year 2000, and even the writer of the article said at the end that they were confusing and that they were circumstantial and not to be trusted, that is why I did not mention them, and you call statistics, -the irrational last precise science (When it comes to human beings) based on samples- as scientific facts, they are but an attempt to make something not precise look somehow more precise, it is merely an attempt at clarifying some facts, it is not facts.
So, who should seek help now?
Anyhow, you sound like a stubborn backward Bedouin (not even a real Bedouin, they can think much better than you do) who have learned some English but no manners, neither the Arabic ones ,nor the British ones.
You have also a long history of insulting people on this forum topping it with displaced and false arrogance, and most of the time supporting Zionist's views.
Should I tell you to get lost, or you'd rather do it by yourself?

The statistics in the article date back to the year 2000, and even the writer of the article said at the end that they were confusing and that they were circumstantial and not to be trusted, that is why I did not mention them, and you call statistics, -the irrational last precise science (When it comes to human beings) based on samples- as scientific facts, they are but an attempt to make something not precise look somehow more precise, it is merely an attempt at clarifying some facts, it is not facts.
So, who should seek help now?
Anyhow, you sound like a stubborn backward Bedouin (not even a real Bedouin, they can think much better than you do) who have learned some English but no manners, neither the Arabic ones ,nor the British ones.
You have also a long history of insulting people on this forum topping it with displaced and false arrogance, and most of the time supporting Zionist's views.
Should I tell you to get lost, or you'd rather do it by yourself?

Now take this and spare the thread plz, enough with ruining it.

List of countries by Global Militarization Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You just do not seem to understand what militarization index means.
It just means how many weapons you have per capita, so, it all depends on the number of population, and Jordan does not have a big population, it has barely 6 million which in total is not even half the basij force of Iran - the more than 20 million armed men and women of Iran - who are paramilitary during peace and military during war, without mentioning the military again.
I hope you are not taking some medication or is out of your mind but just someone who wants to learn the truth.

Kindly use these to hunt syrian war planes. Why to keep them as show pieces?

Back
Top Bottom