What's new

JORDAN AIR DEFENSE SYSTEMS

My friend don't take it as an insult but thats what I think. MIM-23 Hawk Phase III with MIM-23B/E Missiles is totally different from is totally different from old MIM-23 Hawk.
Phase III was a major upgrade which significantly enhanced the computer hardware and software for most components of the system, a new CWAR the AN/MPQ-62, added single-scan target detection capability, and upgraded the HPI to AN/MPQ-61 standard by addition of a Low-Altitude Simultaneous Hawk Engagement (LASHE) system. LASHE allows the Hawk system to counter saturation attacks by simultaneously intercepting multiple low-level targets. The ROR was phased out in Phase III Hawk units.

- S-200 is out of service in most armies and less effective against modern 4th and 5th gen jets.
- SA-15 is the only modern and effective system in Iran, but its in small numbers and its a short range air defense system.
- mesbah is a man-pad system but I think its not better than SA-24 or 18.
* Other systems you mentioned don't exist in Iran, except some reports claim Syria handed over 10 Pantsir systems to Iran.
lol mesbah is man-pad system?lol its long range system

you compared our hawks with yours??? again??
lol Iranian upgrade of mim-23(mersad)
111164_203.jpg

111162_220.jpg

111163_352.jpg

111159_670.jpg

lol

not bad but old tech man need upgrading soon jordan would need it

not bad but old tech man need upgrading soon jordan would need it
Old?, man what are you talking about?. It seems that you didn't bother reading my posts that those systems got the latest upgrades. By the way. how the hell patriot Pac-2+3 are old? why people come here giving advice while they have no clue about what those system are exactly for?

i like jordanian airdefence system pakistan should learn and buy different varieties of systems to we dont have that much we r the ones who needing them more

When i looked up the title of this thread at first it looked like 'Jordan Air', a Nike owned athletic apparel company...:lol:

How about Javellin Missile... I heard that the U.S was considering selling it to Jordan. Have they got it yet?

javelin_missile_US-Army.jpg

Jordan will do nothing against Israel and source code that’s very much possible mate kill switch in Israel hand

How about Javellin Missile... I heard that the U.S was considering selling it to Jordan. Have they got it yet?

192 FGM-148 Javelin CLUs (30 CLUs with 116 missiles delivered,162 CLUs with 1808 missiles being delivered

Wouldn't that be a logistical nightmare ?

I don't think so my bro, Jordan's main source of armament Is USA, but Russia has been long known for it's powerful air-defense systems. The first time that made king Hussien turn to Russia in 80s was when Syrian SA-8b shot down several Israeli jets and managed to protect Jordanian regiment while moving to southern Syria from Israeli air strikes. There are many countries in the world that have a mix of western and Eastern air-defense systems such UAE, Egypt, Iran, Greace...etc. But for me, I like S-400 than Patriot PAC 2 and PAC-3.

Jordan will do nothing against Israel and source code that’s very much possible mate kill switch in Israel hand

Do u have any idea that how those systems work?:coffee:
Can you tell me?:what:

Back
Top Bottom