What's new

joining PAF as CAE. Question !

Shaikh Sabih

New Recruit

Reaction score
hi, i read in their site tht after graduation , they offer the degree of Bsc not BE . can anyone discuss in this matter? they have mentioned 4 years duration.

Yes, after graduating from CAE or PAF academy Risalpur (and any other army academy) you are issued certificate for BSc.
What is the issue?

why not BE? BE is of 4 years and Bsc is of 3 years. this is my main question

I think the Aeronautical Engineers get a BE degree after Graduation. I hope this helps you :

College of Aeronautical Engineering (CAE):

The College of Aeronautical Engineering came into being after independence when an acute shortage of technical maintenance officers was felt in the PAF. In order to meet the immediate requirements of the engineering officers, a plan to establish an Aeronautical Engineering College was mooted and speedily implemented. The College was initially established at Korangi Creek, Karachi in 1965. In 1986, the College was shifted from Korangi Creek to PAF Academy, Risalpur. The Aviation Cadets of Engineering Branch go through 3½ years training in the College of Aeronautical Engineering after which they get their BE degree in Aerospace or Avionics disciplines. At CAE the Aviation Cadets go through a system of education on the lines of United States Air Force Institute of Technology. The College is known not only for its excellent academic training but also for its well-designed leadership training programs. Its graduates today lead most of the aerospace related departments of PAF, Pak Army, PIA and other civilian sectors.

PAKISTAN AIR FORCE - Official website

:D thnkxx alot !!!! i was a bit worried cuz internationally BE is well known and entertained...

:D thnkxx alot !!!! i was a bit worried cuz internationally BE is well known and entertained...

You are welcome Shaikh Sabih.

This degree is widely accepted Worldwide because this Aeronautical Engineering Program was developed by USAF and Initially most of the instructors were from the USAF. With this degree you will easily get admission in any of the USA Universities as a Graduate Student.

Kisi ne issb ka form fill kiya hae?
I need help

CAE ki final merit list kis basis p lagti ha ? Aur agr fsc aur matric k marks matter krtay ha tou kitni percentage hoti ha ISSB k grades, initals, aur fsc matric ki ? Aur last year jin students p merit close hua tha unkay marks kia thay fsc matric m ?

Back
Top Bottom