What's new

Join Pakistan Navy as Doctor

cybron

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
First i am very thankful to admin/mods for such a great forum and also to members who keep this forum alive...

I am MBBS doctor and want to know that : (please tell me for simple MBBS and specialized doctor also)
1) Do i also have to give academic test to join Navy?
2) If i got selected as Doctor then do i have to give ISSB?
3) For how many years i can serve Navy means i heard we are not on permanent comission so we cannot serve more then few years...
4) If i got selected then after retirement we will be simple MBBS or we can also continue our FCPS while serving.
5) If i pass USA medical exams (USMLE) NOT SPECIALIZATION then does it give any edge to my selection?e
6) which rank wiill i recieve after MBBS and specialization.

First i am very thankful to admin/mods for such a great forum and also to members who keep this forum alive...

I am MBBS doctor and want to know that : (please tell me for simple MBBS and specialized doctor also)
1) Do i also have to give academic test to join Navy?
2) If i got selected as Doctor then do i have to give ISSB?
3) For how many years i can serve Navy means i heard we are not on permanent comission so we cannot serve more then few years...
4) If i got selected then after retirement we will be simple MBBS or we can also continue our FCPS while serving.
5) If i pass USA medical exams (USMLE) NOT SPECIALIZATION then does it give any edge to my selection?e
6) which rank wiill i recieve after MBBS and specialization.

I dont know about Pakistan But in India once you are recruited into army as a doctor you get the rank of a captain straightaway and the max you can reach is till colonel.

2)You can serve short time too and they give quota for post graduation courses in army medical hospitals if you work for more than 2 years in army.

I think both india and pakistan have somewhat same rules.

I dont know about Pakistan But in India once you are recruited into army as a doctor you get the rank of a captain straightaway and the max you can reach is till colonel.

2)You can serve short time too and they give quota for post graduation courses in army medical hospitals if you work for more than 2 years in army.

I think both india and pakistan have somewhat same rules.
I know people joined army as captain in information technology. I think same will hold true for doctors.

I know people joined army as captain in information technology. I think same will hold true for doctors.
We have the same short service comission for other streams of studies for 3 years which can be extended, but what i said in general a doctor in indian army gets a captain rank straight on recruitment.

Back
Top Bottom