Country
Pakistan
Advt LCC _Page_1.jpg
Advt LCC _Page_2.jpg
Advt LCC _Page_3.jpg
Advt LCC _Page_4.jpg
Advt LCC _Page_5.jpg

i am applying for icto
koi bta dai k is ka start ka jo initial test ha mcqs wala us k tayri kaisa krni ha ?

can someone plz guide me about the test??

The written tests will be from the studies you have already done.
These are very basic tests.

For Intelligence tests you should buy Dogar's book of Intelligence Tests and you will be able to handle them.

i am applying for icto
koi bta dai k is ka start ka jo initial test ha mcqs wala us k tayri kaisa krni ha ?

It will be from the same syllabus you had in your studies, nothing from the outside.
Prepare as you prepare for objective type paper.

The written tests will be from the studies you have already done.
These are very basic tests.

For Intelligence tests you should buy Dogar's book of Intelligence Tests and you will be able to handle them.

It will be from the same syllabus you had in your studies, nothing from the outside.
Prepare as you prepare for objective type paper.

can you tell the paper pattern
thanks

person who has scored 59.5 percentage in anual system (electronics engineering) will that person eligible for that?? and having two years of experience in telecom field ...

now they are demanding for 3.00 GPA.... what if a person have 2.98 Gpa :( so not eligible???

what is d difference between "JOIN PAKISTAN ARMY AS CAPTAIN - LADY CADET COURSE (LCC-12)"
and "JOIN PAKISTAN ARMY AS CAPTAIN THROUGH SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION"
can someone please guide me?

ISSB for AEC is different from ISSB for long course?

Min CGPA 3 out of 4 or Min 65% Marks in annual system is eligibility criteria for Lady captain Army, A person is eligible if he/she has 2.9 CGPA because 2.88-3.24 CGPA is equal to 70-79 percentage marks ? and minimum requirement is 65%

Pak Army men ICTO ki job k leye kea skills required hoti hen? Aik masters in computer science k leye?

, Asslam o alkium dear members
I am posting this on the behalf of my younger sister, actually we are double minded, whether to choose m cadit in army or navy? She passed written exam of navy for m cadets. please guide that where will she work and what will be her designation and all that. Also share that what is best army or navy? Thanks in advance your advice will be highly appreciated :) Jazakallah

, Asslam o alkium dear members
I am posting this on the behalf of my younger sister, actually we are double minded, whether to choose m cadit in army or navy? She passed written exam of navy for m cadets. please guide that where will she work and what will be her designation and all that. Also share that what is best army or navy? Thanks in advance your advice will be highly appreciated :) Jazakallah

my advice is she should continue her process for navy cadet coz Army is not opening opportunity for females as M cadet. & all forces are best.

Back
Top Bottom