What's new

Join Pak Army

SSG commandos

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Salam I am 16 years old. I live in France.I want to join pakistan army after inter.

I want to know if is it better to do my fsc in Pakistan's school or from France ?

around 140 of your post are threads of you are asking how to join army and everyone told you that very comprehensively and if you want to you would have to come to pakistan and have 60% in FSC and above 17.

Salam I am 16 years old. I live in France.I want to join pakistan army after inter.

I want to know if is it better to do my fsc in Pakistan's school or from France ?
Have you thought of joining the French Army ?

Salam, I am now 17 and i want to join pak army after completing A levels when i will be InshaAllah 21 , so my question is can i join as 21 years old guy?

I have the same question as saad

Why nobody is replying us??
The age limit changes each year if i am not mistaken the limit is usually 21 and sometimes like in 2013 it was 22, when I will complete my A levels I will be 22 and could have the advantage of +2,+3 months upside I was born in June (I do so because I'm from KPK).

Sir, I am 17 years old now and studying Olevels. InshAllah I will be 21 after complete my fsc, So can I join Pak army after part 1 of fsc or complete Fsc?

I am confused due to my age as I was late admit in school . Please help me and suggest me whether I can join Pak army or not and should I study A-levels or Fsc due to my age.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom