What's new

Join pak army thought cadet college

SSG commandos

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
i am in matric class in France i want to join pakistan army after intermidiate, but i don't know how is the education in pakistan.

That is why i want to join an army public school like malllir in karachi or in muree because this school specialy prepare for ISSB and i will aqcuire more knowlege about pakistan education. Because if i am apply for pma i must surrender my nationality

1. I want to know if i join an cadet college will i have facilities for join army, is it better to join an cadet college now or do my intermidiate and come to pakistan and apply for PMA ?

2. Is it possible that i should be rejet from the cadet college because i am oversease and i havn't a lot of knowlegde in pakistan education systeme ?

Can you help me please ?

Go to the official website & check out all the information.
But as per your second question, it depends on the entry test. I think!
Also, the SAT and/or ACT score they see and if you score well on it, you can get into it.

1. I want to know if i join an cadet college will i have facilities for join army, is it better to join an cadet college now or do my intermidiate and come to pakistan and apply for PMA ?

Cadets colleges can help train you for applying to the Army and thus improve your chances of being selected since you are already shaped into the sort of individual they seek. However, being a part of a cadet college is not a sure fire method of being selected. Far from it, the majority of cadet college students will fail to make the final cut. So its a question of fate really.

2. Is it possible that i should be rejet from the cadet college because i am oversease and i havn't a lot of knowlegde in pakistan education systeme ?

Not under most circumstances, provided you clear the written and physical tests, but do keep in mind that there is a very small intake session for cadet colleges at intermediate level. Bulk of the selection is done from a potential pool at class 8th.

Cadets colleges can help train you for applying to the Army and thus improve your chances of being selected since you are already shaped into the sort of individual they seek. However, being a part of a cadet college is not a sure fire method of being selected. Far from it, the majority of cadet college students will fail to make the final cut. So its a question of fate really.

Not under most circumstances, provided you clear the written and physical tests, but do keep in mind that there is a very small intake session for cadet colleges at intermediate level. Bulk of the selection is done from a potential pool at class 8th.

Is it very difficult to join pak army, you said "students will fail to make the final cut." Whatvis the most difficult the Entry Test, ISSB or medical test ?

Is it very difficult to join pak army, you said "students will fail to make the final cut." Whatvis the most difficult the Entry Test, ISSB or medical test ?

The ISSB has the greatest rate of failure.

what do you think you will be doing after you have joined army?

foreign nationals cant join Pakistan army. what are your ties to Pakistan what language do you speak? where do you live? why of all things you want to give up your life in France and join an organisation that has a very real risk of death given the current situation in Pakistan?
I think instead of wasting your time in a cadet college you should spend few months in Pakistan and get to know the real world around you and meet some serving and retired personnel to get a sense of what you are getting yourself into.

your opening post has some serious issues in grammar and communication.
I can call you out on your knowledge of French schools education system and maybe you are not an imposter t and pretending to be someone you are not?

Matric and intermediate? really? is that you think how French education system is called? how old are you? have you sat your Bac exam yet? how far are you in your baccalauréat?

your posts do suggest to be made from France but that system can be fooled for some reason I think you are just an attention seeker local ..
any way good luck to you whatever you are planning.

Last edited:
foreign nationals cant join Pakistan army. what are your ties to Pakistan what language do you speak? where do you live? why of all things you want to give up your life in France and join an organisation that has a very real risk of death given the current situation in Pakistan?
I think instead of wasting your time in a cadet college you should spend few months in Pakistan and get to know the real world around you and meet some serving and retired personnel to get a sense of what you are getting yourself into.

your opening post has some serious issues in grammar and communication.
I can call you out on your knowledge of French schools education system and maybe you are not an imposter t and pretending to be someone you are not?

Matric and intermediate? really? is that you think how French education system is called? how old are you? have you sat your Bac exam yet? how far are you in your baccalauréat?

your posts do suggest to be made from France but that system can be fooled for some reason I think you are just an attention seeker local ..
any way good luck to you whatever you are planning.
May be you are think i am not french but i am i use the term of intermidiate and metric because i've said ''baccalauréat'´ for intermidiate and '' brevet' for matric i this nobody will understand i want to konw what is the equivalent of baccalauret in pakistan,

I have a very poor level in urdu can covered my urdu level in a cadet school, seriously i am just confused, to join pak army avec baccalaureat in cumputer science (ICS) or do my fsc in pakistan

I have double nationnality i will leave my french nationallity when i will apply for Army

I am 15 years old I want to do my baccalaureat ( sti2d science et technologie de l'industrie et du développement durable) for my it's equivalent of Cumputer science ICS

Last edited:
May be you are think i am not french but i am i use the term of intermidiate and metric because i've said ''baccalauréat'´ for intermidiate and '' brevet' for matric i this nobody will understand i want to konw what is the equivalent of baccalauret in pakistan,

I have a very poor level in urdu can covered my urdu level in a cadet school, seriously i am just confused, to join pak army avec baccalaureat in cumputer science (ICS) or do my fsc in pakistan

I have double nationnality i will leave my french nationallity when i will apply for Army

I am 15 years old I want to do my baccalaureat ( sti2d science et technologie de l'industrie et du développement durable) for my it's equivalent of Cumputer science ICS

do your masters in any subject and make yourself physically fit,i ask you again that what do you think you will be doing after joining army? if you are not selected for army then what you will do in Pakistan ? you have to fill a issb form which is a head ache itself because it has so many formalities to be filled,once you join pma,you can be dropped from there too,you can join army till 28 years of age,complete your studies first,do NOT waste your time here,the things you see on facebook and on tv about army,its just limited to social media,army life is very different,now my advice is that first complete your masters and then think of any profession which suits you,your parents are your best friends,if you are a wise kid,then you should not be wasting your time here,thanks.

Last edited:
Dear Brothers,

My birthday is September 19, 1991, I am Graduate and having valid driving license. I want to ask that Pak Army has recently announced to Join Pak Army as soldiers. In advertisement they conditioned that the candidate must be 23 Years Old, relaxation will be given of 2 years on being candidate Graduate and having valid driving license, as on October 1st, 2016. On that date i will be 25 Years, 12 days Old, is these 12 days will also be considered on age calculation or Not?

Can i apply as soldier in Pak Army under this batch of 2016???????

Thanks.

i am in matric class in France i want to join pakistan army after intermidiate, but i don't know how is the education in pakistan.

That is why i want to join an army public school like malllir in karachi or in muree because this school specialy prepare for ISSB and i will aqcuire more knowlege about pakistan education. Because if i am apply for pma i must surrender my nationality

Cadet Colleges have their own process..... Entrance Test >> Medical >> Interview
if you pass all stages you can join your respective cadet college
And it is to be in mind that having Cadet doesn't guarantee about recommendation in Army Commission
Please like my facebook page: ISSB Tutorial

Back
Top Bottom