What's new

Join Bangladesh Navy commercial

Avisheik

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh

The SWADS and the missile part is just sic!!!

PS they should have spoken bengali instead. The guy who spoke for the army ad last year had an amazing voice should have gotten him

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like Red dot is doing fine with productions this days.
The video seems to be tagged with "Voice option 1" in the begining
so theres still scope for changes.

Thanks Avisheik!

Great commercial, but i would agree that speaking in bangla would be better. "Shantite Shongrame, Shomudre Durjoy" sounds way better than its english translation. I guess they did it in english for international appeal or something.

Saw the army commercial.

Now the navy commercial.

Waiting for air force commercial :pop:

Great commercial, but i would agree that speaking in bangla would be better. "Shantite Shongrame, Shomudre Durjoy" sounds way better than its english translation. I guess they did it in english for international appeal or something.
Nope, I think English sounds manly in this commercial. Bangla would sound gay, unless you give a female voice.
Nice commercial.

Very nice!!!!........SWADES are really looking bada$$!!!:agree:

how many submarines you have?
i read in some where that pakistan gave u some old subs in past

The SWADS and the missile part is just sic!!!

PS they should have spoken bengali instead. The guy who spoke for the army ad last year had an amazing voice should have gotten him

are you psycho case???havent you gotten over the language thing yet....and for your kind info...punjabi still isnt the official language of Pakistan.:agree:

are you psycho case???havent you gotten over the language thing yet....and for your kind info...punjabi still isnt the official language of Pakistan.:agree:

LOL, here's is the bengali version

Back
Top Bottom