What's new

Jibran Nasir speaks out. must listen

Listen what he said, he is against disappearance . Produce in court and run the case. Punishment should only be from courts.

Yes is against it because he knows that in courts all of them will be respectfully acquitted and their case would be fought by likes of Asma Jahangir and Co. Last time I checked then I found that Dollar Girl got her way out even with all the evidence available and same is happening in case of NS and Co.

Well first of all lets condemn these pages first. I assume no one would defend these pages right? Agreed that this is not liberal thought?

If you agree on aforesaid then lets move on to whether the missing persons have any role in this. Now everyone knows a common man does not have enough IT know how to trace an IP address and that too which is expertly changed bef it could be traced so asking if you have proof is useless. You can make a personal assessment on checking the normal twitter accounts of these persons and whether they could have done it but certainly you cannot prove it.

The law enforcement agencies, decided to pick these people up(if they did, not proved). Now it would have worked too if they were arrested under incitement to violence or even Cyber crime and produced in front of court. Agencies however picked them up, that tells me two things either they thought evidence won't hold up at court or the hue and cry the moombatti brigade will make will turn this to humanitarian issue(least likely scenario) . Second there was a lot going on than just some blasphemous pages. Quite honestly agencies don't pick up for blasphemy or even criticism of Army or state otherwise whole Dawn News staff would have been missing. They do if organised anti state psy war with money trail is found. They pick up to investigate and round up the whole op as an intelligence op and they certainly can pick up people for that as premier counter esp.

If the agencies picked up for Blasphemy and mocking Army it is an overkill. If they did for latter it is fully justified provided they gain enough evidence to support the claim.

Well first of all lets condemn these pages first. I assume no one would defend these pages right? Agreed that this is not liberal thought?

If you agree on aforesaid then lets move on to whether the missing persons have any role in this. Now everyone knows a common man does not have enough IT know how to trace an IP address and that too which is expertly changed bef it could be traced so asking if you have proof is useless. You can make a personal assessment on checking the normal twitter accounts of these persons and whether they could have done it but certainly you cannot prove it.

The law enforcement agencies, decided to pick these people up(if they did, not proved). Now it would have worked too if they were arrested under incitement to violence or even Cyber crime and produced in front of court. Agencies however picked them up, that tells me two things either they thought evidence won't hold up at court or the hue and cry the moombatti brigade will make will turn this to humanitarian issue(least likely scenario) . Second there was a lot going on than just some blasphemous pages. Quite honestly agencies don't pick up for blasphemy or even criticism of Army or state otherwise whole Dawn News staff would have been missing. They do if organised anti state psy war with money trail is found. They pick up to investigate and round up the whole op as an intelligence op and they certainly can pick up people for that as premier counter esp.

If the agencies picked up for Blasphemy and mocking Army it is an overkill. If they did for latter it is fully justified provided they gain enough evidence to support the claim.
Habib Akram and Haroon Rasheed said that one of these guys was working with some foreign intelligence agencies...so maybe that might be the reason why they did not take them to the court.

Jibran is lying to the whole nation. Bhensa was started as an atheist page and from the very beginning it posted blasphemous and anti-religious contents. Bhensa was against every religion right from the start and basic purpose of the page was to post anti-religious material in the form of insults and mockery for sacred values. I have personally seen it.

PTA blocked the first page due to these contents.

Stop Laying.

Last edited:
I strongly suspect this. Specially CPEC and Kashmir centric posts were suspicious.
What i personally believe is that these kind of people are hired by foreign agencies to change the mindset of Pakistani society and make us fight each other. Their posts and comments are always intended to provoke people. In my opinion they have achieved great success in this, our society has become extremely polarized since last 5 years or so.

He is also lying about his political affiliations, Jibran is a strong MQM supporter. He also supports Baloch insurgency. If he claims to be a voice of missing persons, why does not he praises Pakistan Army's role against terrorist.

Until tried we never know if they were admins of that blasphemous page. Claims about IP tracing back to them is conjecture.

Quite honestly agencies don't pick up for blasphemy or even criticism of Army or state otherwise whole Dawn News staff would have been missing.
True. Articles criticising the Army are written in Dawn and Express Tribune on a daily basis. There are dozens of such authors and 'activists' who openly criticise the Army.

Clearly, It's not that simple; if the agencies picked them up, they must have been involved in something other than tweeting.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom