What's new

JI leader warns govt against execution of Taseer's killer

Zibago

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

threatened the government to not execute Mumtaz Qadri and release him immediately.
Demanding the release of former Punjab governor Salmaan Taseer’s killer, Professor Ibrahim warned President Mamnoon Hussain and Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif to protect themselves from the wrath of people.
SC rejects Mumtaz Qadri’s review petition against death sentence
In a statement issued from Markaz-e-Islami on Friday, Ibrahim said Milli Yakjehti Council would raise its voice for Qadri from every nook and corner of the country. “This is a case of blasphemy which should not be taken lightly,” the document quoted Ibrahim as saying.
“The fire that would engulf the nation after the execution of Qadri would be out of control,” Ibrahim threatened the government.
According to the statement, he appealed to all prayer leaders to raise their voice from mosques. Ibrahim claimed Qadri would have never taken the law into his own hands and similar incidents would never happen if the government implemented laws.
Rallying for Mumtaz Qadri: Case registered against 2,000 party activists
Further, Ibrahim said Salman Taseer had met Aasia and tried for her release. “The ulema advised him to curb his actions but he did not pay heed, leading his own guard to kill him,” the statement quoted Ibrahim as saying.

JI leader warns govt against execution of Taseer's killer - The Express Tribune
need more missing persons
@django @MaarKhoor @Shamain @waz

threatened the government to not execute Mumtaz Qadri and release him immediately.
Demanding the release of former Punjab governor Salmaan Taseer’s killer, Professor Ibrahim warned President Mamnoon Hussain and Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif to protect themselves from the wrath of people.
SC rejects Mumtaz Qadri’s review petition against death sentence
In a statement issued from Markaz-e-Islami on Friday, Ibrahim said Milli Yakjehti Council would raise its voice for Qadri from every nook and corner of the country. “This is a case of blasphemy which should not be taken lightly,” the document quoted Ibrahim as saying.
“The fire that would engulf the nation after the execution of Qadri would be out of control,” Ibrahim threatened the government.
According to the statement, he appealed to all prayer leaders to raise their voice from mosques. Ibrahim claimed Qadri would have never taken the law into his own hands and similar incidents would never happen if the government implemented laws.
Rallying for Mumtaz Qadri: Case registered against 2,000 party activists
Further, Ibrahim said Salman Taseer had met Aasia and tried for her release. “The ulema advised him to curb his actions but he did not pay heed, leading his own guard to kill him,” the statement quoted Ibrahim as saying.

JI leader warns govt against execution of Taseer's killer - The Express Tribune
need more missing persons
@django @MaarKhoor @Shamain @waz

When did he commit blasphemy? So JI and other Mullahs continue to ask for people to take laws in to their own hands. Altaf Hussain did the same and we know how they were treated. Guess we are scared of bearded terrorists, yes?

The state has capitulated to the Mullahs. Pretty soon you will see Daesh being welcomed with open rallies. Mark my words.:coffee:

Jis ki darhi uski bari

Yar dari to meri bhi hai, but God forbid if I pick up a weapon and start demanding my type of law on other Pakistanis. As soon as people find out my religion, all of Pakistan will be come storming through my "mosque". But the hypocrisy of the majority is that since the Mullahs are followed by a significant proportion of Pakistanis, they do not confront them. Either that, or they are scared.

I've divided Pakistanis into types, Those who are scared of Mullahs and those who worship them. :P

Yar dari to meri bhi hai, but God forbid if I pick up a weapon and start demanding my type of law on other Pakistanis. As soon as people find out my religion, all of Pakistan will be come storming through my "mosque". But the hypocrisy of the majority is that since the Mullahs are followed by a significant proportion of Pakistanis, they do not confront them. Either that, or they are scared.

I've divided Pakistanis into types, Those who are scared of Mullahs and those who worship them. :P
By darhi i meant the closed minded soch darhi to Edhi sahab ki bhe hay

I actually once wanted to write contributions of Mirzais in liberation Azad Kashmir but didnt cuz i knew it would reveal the mullah hypocrisy and give chances for Indian trolls

I am from group one ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴

that would engulf the nation after the execution of Qadri would be out of control,” Ibrahim threatened the government.

JI has come out openly they cant see operations in south punjab .. Using Qadri card to hype up barelvis

By darhi i meant the closed minded soch darhi to Edhi sahab ki bhe hay

I know exaclt what you meant. But I also wanted to illustrate a point of hypocrisy on the part of the majority.

I actually once wanted to write contributions of Mirzais in liberation Azad Kashmir but didnt cuz i knew it would reveal the mullah hypocrisy and give chances for Indian trolls

You should still write it, I always feel that a large number of Pakistanis are not aware of the contribution of the Ahmadiyya Community in the service of Pakistan. It pains me when we are called traitors and foreign agents. My family has served, and serves in all major armed forces branches. The people of Pakistan must know who their real enemy is.

I am from group one ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴

You oppose them in your heart and here with your words. That's enough for me. I pray for people like you to be protected from the wrath of the Mullahs. People like you are the real reason I haven't lost hope for Pakistan. :enjoy:

Last edited:
that would engulf the nation after the execution of Qadri would be out of control,” Ibrahim threatened the government.

JI has come out openly they cant see operations in south punjab .. Using Qadri card to hype up barelvis
آ ھیوج نمبر آف پاکستانیذ سپورٹ ڈیتھ فور آل سپورٹرذ آف سلمان

I know exaclt what you meant. But I also wanted to illustrate a point of hypocrisy on the part of the majority.

You should still write it, I always feel that the a large number of Pakistanis are not aware of the contribution of the Ahmadiyya Community in the service of Pakistan. It pains me when we are called traitors and foreign agents. My family has served, and serves in all major armed forces branches. The people of Pakistan must know who their real enemy is.

You oppose them in your heart and here with your words. That's enough for me. I pray for people like you to be protected from the wrath of the Mullahs. People like you are the real reason I haven't lost hope for Pakistan. :enjoy:
It involved contribution of Furqaan battalion and contributions of Abdus Salam towards our Nuclear program

Its would be hypocritical on my part to oppose Trump and act like him at the same time

JI is probably the biggest scumbag political / religious party Pakistan has ever had.

The constitution of Pakistan is agreed by ulema of all sects and kinds, and no where in this constitution is written that u can kill anyone just bcoz ur ulema said so or kill anyone whom u consider Gustakh without any judge or court. Sunni barelvi ulema should think what they are supporting and what it can lead to in future. there should be a constitutional special court under great personalities of all sects so no one can pressure them, which can solve these kind of matters as early as possible so no Mumtaz Qadri have to become jalad himself.

Hang every jamati leader from ballz then sent to Bangladesh where they could hanged properly. Sab MCTCBC Islam ke nam pe lootne wale Munafiq hain.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom