What's new

JF17 Block II serials in pictorial

if you have access to the original uploaded photos and their metadata were not stripped, use a metadata viewer or editor

If not accurate then estimated Date of this picture and the source etc would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

to detect image manipulation (through photoshop-type software),

use histograms in a photo-editing software (always check reviews and run anti-virus software on downloaded software first),

read
How to Detect a Photoshopped Image,

use Image Manipulation detection software such as image error level analysis,

eee8c35.jpg

That's what I thought hence asked for details if any. If says block-III then I can see that as new thing and was quick.

View attachment 365997

@Horus @Oscar @HRK @TaimiKhan

That SP-3 marking on tail.

Looks like Blk 3 blk 2 was SP 2

BLK-1 third aircraft in in serial production ... & If I am not wrong its a screen grab of PAC video ....

SP-xx was the serial production numbers for BLK-I for BLK-2 2P-xx nomenclature is used

JF-17's final assembly line at PAC Kamra SP-23
JF-17's final assembly line at PAC Kamra SP-23.jpg

Great ! Where did you find it ?

2P-27 was at the wing press Structural build up stage in Sep 2016

And here we have 2P-26 at the flight test centre

So we are about 3-4 months to get a Thunder through the 3 stage assembly

Only if that officer on the left moved over we could have got another serial !!! We can just see the tail

I reckon PAC is in the mid to late 30s of JF17 Block II production currently

#CJCSC visited PAC Kamra today (10th Jan 2017). Briefed about ongoing projects. Lauded PAC's attained self reliance & international standards in all its projects
Great ! Where did you find it ?

2P-27 was at the wing press Structural build up stage in Sep 2016

And here we have 2P-26 at the flight test centre

So we are about 3-4 months to get a Thunder through the 3 stage assembly

Only if that officer on the left moved over we could have got another serial !!! We can just see the tail

I reckon PAC is in the mid to late 30s of JF17 Block II production currently

So we have around 83 confirmed it seem we would be able to complete production of BLOCK II by this year so when we would see prototype of BLOCK III that is now the crucial question

You can see the IFR light, so yes, it will have IFR plumbing.

And the light is mounted more like the reading light in a plane. It is mounted at the correct angle below the surface.

737-BSI-PSU_ip.jpg

Last edited:
:-)Ifr- probe can be installed any time but look for ifr- light port do you see it on the intake of 2p-30 ??? I do so

So light port there and ifr

So ifr- is there but sealed light port is there but look like sealed but it's still visible and prominent

;)

If i remember correctly, they had mentioned that there will be IFR probe after 25 units of block 2 but here pictures are emerging of 33th unit but no IFR. Block 2 production is about to complete but still no prototype of block 3.

Back
Top Bottom